All Comments on 'Breakdown'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
azzarianazzarianover 15 years ago
good job

for a first attempt at this subject, you did an outstanding job, hope to see more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bring on Aunt Molly !

Very nice , neat story ....don't let it stop there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Did it well

Grown up writing, hot, exciting and fun. Please keep going, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good job

you made it seem loving and believable, and mature between two people that loved each other, with no guilty feelings between them.. just loving feelings.. keep writing..

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Nice job...

I don't think I've ever wrote about a mother/son relationship but if I do I hope it turns out as good as yours. Good stuff.

jaimeftmacjaimeftmacover 15 years ago
Very good story.

It seems to me that your story-line is one of the more realistic as opposed to most of the very frantic encounters usually to appear in any format.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done and interesting!

Your efforts in this area are appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Done

Since you are a good writer, it doesn't surprise me that your first foray into mother/son sex is better than most. Hopefully, this won't be the only chapter about these two, with or without Aunt Molly.

baranbratbaranbratover 15 years ago
Great story

I loved the build up ad the sex scene. I only wish you would have described the mother better. Such as build, hair color, length, ect....

Domin8trDomin8trover 15 years ago
well done

Good story and hot. Please say you will continue this. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Well Done

For a first foray into this subject matter you did an outstanding job. You avoided the common pitfalls of: genital exaggeration, excessive shock-value language, death-by-narration and about a dozen others. You presented this tale as a loving expression between consenting adults with a believable premise and character base, good pacing (it never felt rushed), logical flow and last, but not least, you left the readers wanting more. Extremely well executed. Now, as someone mentioned, bring on Aunt Molly!! ;-) Woo-Hoo!!

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 15 years ago
GREAT

Loved it, great story. Love to see Mom and Aunt Molly develope a long term relastionship with Tom, that would be awesome, and thanks for the story, maybe it will be a little bit longer next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more please

please write more about this couple. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
waaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuu

This was one of the best stories i read, and read most of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your a damb good writer

M8 Read a number of your stories, have you set in my favourites folder, haven't found a story of yours I don't like yet. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
make mom older

One of the biggest cliches is to make the mother a child when she got pregnant with the son. Avoid that and make the woman in her late 50s or 60s.

dliterdliterabout 15 years ago
More...

Please continue this story when they reach their destination! Really enjoyed it and would love to read about their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

More please. She could be in her mid forties but still a very good story

dliterdliterabout 14 years ago
Mom and girlfriend

Ok, continue and let the mother and girlfriend share him, or he decides he wants to stay with his mother. Great story up to this point. Let him get his mother pregnant and raise the child together. Lot of directions for them to go at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good

i really like the humour in it, all though if i'm honest it did feel like it happened a little to easily i feel you could have explored the inner turmoil of the characters, that said it didn't distract or take away from the over story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
enjoyable story

Your discriptions and humor were very enjoyable. I look forward to reading more. Will these two get together again? Will they have a three some? Don't keep us in suspense too long. Your writing is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i liked it...a lot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The story was very erotic and well written. As far as your comfort zone about mother-son incest, it was unplanned and it was consensual. It was hot, too. One thing you do that I like very much is you share your characters' thoughts. So much of desire and arousal are mental, so hearing their fear, their desire really amplifies the physical lust that occurs. I'm going to have to read through your entire collection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it.

The dialogue was great and witty going back between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I liked it, well written, solid characters, I like that it was sorta a one off rather than permanent ...

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
I Think This Is A Record For Comments For Your Stories

up to this point. And, I think this story rates right at the top. Personally, the incest stories are my favorites. I think they are the ultimate fantasy, not the forced variety which are horrid in both fiction and reality, but those steeped in love and mutual desire. As for all of your stories, Alex, this was good in its own right, but also begs for extensions. To Molly? Seems as if Mom knows something about Molly and her dispositions. Well, let's see what happens when it happens. Thanks for good erotica.

fireguy365fireguy365about 12 years ago
First time so HOT!

I realize this story was written several years ago but as I'm working through all of Alex De Kok's stories, it's the first incest story of his that I've read and it's very good.

Someone mentioned that he should have described Mom better.... I think not. What one person thinks is the perfect 10 may not be the same for someone else. Saying that Mom was "dam good looking" is enough to let me use my imagination and see her as I would like, instead of the cookie-cutter perfect person the writer thinks I like.

Now, back to the story list and on to the next:)

ricksouzaricksouzaalmost 12 years ago
oh, yes!

That was very good. I'm going back to look at your other stories. This one really had me going. I like that you know how to write an English sentence, paragraph, story. I didn't have to be interrupted by misspelling and bad grammar. I'll be looking for their encounter with the aunt! And uncle? and cousins?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great:

The first time I read one of your stories, you should take more trips with your mom for sure, very good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great story of hot motherfucking...

by a highly talented writer! Tom's mother gives her boy a really good motherly blowjob, as plenty of moms are giving their son nowadays. It's just the caring thing to do when their darling baby boy is in need. (Besides, the mothers like the feel of their boy's big stiff prick in their mouth.) I love the way young Tom is fascinated by his mother's mommy-hole, that lovely hole between his mother's legs he came into the world from. That's only natural, it's Tom's mother's cunt, his own damn birth canal. Like lots of boys, he loves the feel and the taste, he loves to inhale the scent of his mommy's slobbering twat. Both Tom and his mom know that his mother's twat is the receptacle nature provides for her boy's fat young dick and for all the big doses of warm creamy semen he's got waiting for his mommy in his hot young balls. There are many, many thousands of sons today, and more all the time, who are pissing on the stupid old taboo and grinning as they slide their big stiff dick up their mother's sweet coochie, so warm and wet and cozy, tearing it to pieces, and unloading their young balls up the same cunt they came out of. A boy's stiff prick and his mother's wet cunt--the perfect match.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Mother/son incest is the best, bar none!

I never indulged but I favor reading it over any other. Much better than father/daughter, don't care that much for it. Brother/sister is good and mother/daughter is not bad, either. No male/male for me, I have gay friends and relatives of both sexes and care for them a lot but I don't get off on reading about them (unless it is f/f, of course). This was a good story, I enjoyed it a lot and I read for enjoyment. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep writing

So nice to read exciting stories without unnecessary swearing or crude language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
VERY GOOD...

Liked the story...very comfortable read....

keep writing ....thank you....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
too bad...

the condom didn't fail...that would make it perfect

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Good story. Great build up. Seemed realistic too.

2armoured2armouredabout 5 years ago
Definitely in the top quarter

Good story line. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Nice 5 stars

I love your stories, but I wish there were a ch2. I guess it's just your style to leave stories open ended. One of the best writes ever "Onehitwanda" has that same style.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
A second visit

The last time I read this story was about eight years ago and it's still as enjoyable as the first time. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot!

I'm not usually comfortable with Mum/Son stories (or Dad/Daughter) but I really enjoyed this as being handled in a delicate and sensitive manner. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story for your first foray into mom/son incest. Excellent character development...good insight into who these two folks were. Wouldn't have minded follow up on their lives after the trip. We assume they kept their noses clean for the time away but back home, I see them taking up where they left off....mom needs it.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

First, sorry for your loss, I may be experiencing the same in the not too distant future.

I really liked this story, it has heart as well as heat. This story line could easily be expanded. Thank you and bless you.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

11/10 Upper Radiator Hoses!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good.Lets see a sequel.Stick with incest genre for a while.Read your other incest stories and very good.You have a knack for it.

Campus77Campus7710 months ago

The story worked for me, though I have no personal experience with this genre. I have enjoyed older women and can see how this excitement can build. While reading your other stories, I can see how this one developed in your mind. Incest is one of the most exciting sexual story lines. Unfortunately I was an only child. I had to make do with babysitters.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo8 months ago
A simple kiss can get things started for anyone

It's how friends become lovers. Same with family. Beautifully written in content and mechanics with a keen insight to the taboo thought process.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1359 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...