Breakdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired, he sucked her clit between his lips, making her gasp, then let her feel his teeth. Her belly rippled, her pussy pulsed, and she came, her fingers tight in his hair, almost hurting him, so tight was she holding, a tight scream strangled in her throat as the sensations washed over her.

He held still as her climax washed over her, his tongue gentle on her, little kissing jabs. Soon her fingers slackened, and she pulled at him.

"Fuck me, Tom, fuck me, fuck me now!" Her voice was a wail, almost, a tortured plea, as he moved up over her, his prick hard, ready. She reached for him, her fingers closing around him, but he stopped.

"What is it?" she gasped.

"Rubber, need a rubber!"

"Hurry!" This time there was no doubt, it was a wail of want, of need, and he scrambled from the bed, fumbling for his wallet, trembling fingers tearing open the little foil packet, rolling the rubber onto his hardness. He moved back to kneel between her legs, and she reached for him again, fingers hot on him, guiding him into her as he moved to enter her. She was soaking, ready, and the thick, blunt head of his prick moved easily between her slick lips, into her, into her depths. A wriggle to spread her copious lubrication, and he was deep inside her, his balls against her ass. She clutched at him, her fingers tight on his back, and he began to move, pulling back, almost leaving her, hearing her anguished protest, pushing back in, a grunt of satisfaction from her as he thrust deep into her again.

Despite having come in her mouth so recently, the moment took him, and he could feel his progress towards climax quicken as the sensations of having his prick deep within his mother's depths took him, the physical and mental stimulation taking him, lifting him, throwing him, almost, towards climax.

Jenny was grunting with each thrust he made, almost inaudible, but he thought she was saying 'fuck, fuck, fuck' each time he thrust into her, and he let the moment, the excitement, take him, and just as he was about to cry his triumph into the night, she screamed again, tight in her throat, and the pulse of her pussy as she climaxed took him, too, over the edge, and he came, driving into her, filling the rubber with his seed as his hips drove the reflex thrusts of climax into her wanting, yielding, accepting, pussy.

He collapsed across her, incapable of moving for a moment, but a sane corner of his mind took over, and he went up onto his elbows, trying not to crush her, while his prick spasmed in response to the pulses of her pussy. Pulses which slowed, eased, almost stopped, just the occasional tremor causing a reflexive twitch in his shrinking, slowly shrinking, prick.

There was no sound save that of two sets of tortured lungs trying to extract oxygen from the night air, gasping, heavy, easing slowly as they received enough to enable them to breathe normally. A sighing gasp from Jenny as her equilibrium returned.

"Whooee," she whispered. "That was fucking incredible. I swear I cannot remember ever coming like that in my life, ever!"

"Pretty intense for me, too, Mom."

She gave a little laugh, and there was an edge of hysteria in it. "You don't say."

There was silence for a while as they recovered, until Tom pulled out, sitting back on his heels.

"Thank you," she said, her tone solemn. "I really needed that reassurance, Tom. That I was still desirable."

He grinned. "Not 'was', Mom. 'Are'. You are one of the most sexually exciting women I know."

Jenny laughed. "Total of two? Me, and Kathy?"

"Top two, yes, but there are a few others in my past."

"Yeah, I bet there are." A pause. "Um, Tom?"

"Yeah?"

"Any older women? Before me, I mean?"

He laughed. "One or two, Mom, one or two. Taught me a lot."

Jenny chuckled, warm, intimate in the darkness. "I just bet they did! You know what they say?"

"What's that, Mom?"

"A woman of forty, should have a lover of twenty. Her experience, his stamina." There was a pause, and a soft chuckle in the night. "Works for me."

* * * * *

Mother-son incest is a new venture for me, outside my usual comfort zone. However, this story came to me pretty much complete in outline, so I set to and wrote it. I'd really appreciate feedback on the story. Pro or con, I don't mind, as long as it's honest. Vote as well, if you would, but the feedback is what I'd really like.

12