All Comments on 'Breakfast at Lisa's'

by beachbum72

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

This is a very hot story.Most readers here will love this story but never admit it.

Thanks for sharing with us.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Gave it a 1*

The second you're sucking cock it belongs in gay asshole!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
Bisexual mmf/mfm threesome ...

tags were clear - great story.

I've done one something like this (see "Making Gina Pregnant" in Incest/Taboo) ... so, yeah - this if fucking HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: tags were clear

You were able to read the tags before opening the story? Wow!

<P>

I must be missing something because I can't see them until I open the story, when it's too little and too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ last idiot, er, anon

Learn how to use that back button moron. I skip to the end, check the tags, and then leave if the story doesn't sound interesting.

You assholes just need a way to vent. That's what therapy is for.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I have to agree with some comments...

I have to agree with some comments...The scene was more about the two men satisfying each other and the wife was like a toy they used for that...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is a shitty stupid story, so please don't read it if you don't like shitty stupid stories.

See, how hard was that? Click.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Blah

Gay guy get's his wife to troll for cocks for him to suck - why is this in the Loving Wives section and not the gay section?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Come on man!

Was it a grand story? Naw. Was it a bag of cow lovers? No. If you don't like the story, then dont rub your ads in their face and make them feel bad about it. I am trying to be cool here. I can completely lose it sometimes, which thankfully hasn't ended in blood for 2days. And yes, they do normally end with someone not coming home with the same amount of parts as they did when they left. I'm a crazy bitch and I'm here to help. Or to raise hell. When I was little my nickname was Satan's child so you better watch it haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
But it Was THE 70's man.......

Far out, and groovy, right?

BUT

You think it it is still tame by today's standards?

??????????????????????????????????????

I hope any mod is listening....

When you put shit that belongs in GAY MALE in ANY section OTHER than GAY male, then all you do....

(and this is like man-to-man talk here, guy)

Is manage to stir up the hate.

You are not for real, or far out, or even fucking original.

You are nothing but a REVERSE troll,

stiring up a pot of hate and waiting for the mongers to get their unholy feast.

I mean to say: really author,

What WERE you Thinking??????

or perhaps just not at all, eh loverboy?

loveloverloveloverover 7 years ago
Yes

It's hot for those of us who go there... fun, Dave pushing cranky Lisa--who could pivot much better than Trump😜! Isn't it more fun to screw someone you have to seduce, and be outrageous with? Plus, they like each other, these 3! They took turns, w 2 appreciating the third. Good title, lots to eat!

wylderoswylderosabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Nice scene. A bisexual tryst with humor, respect and freedom.

Been there, done that, but never get enough.

Where's that time machine back to the Seventies?

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 3 years ago

Lovely, very erotic and free feeling. Brought back so many memories for me. I really enjoyed reminiscing as well. Thanks so much for a GREAT story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum72@beachbum72
50 Followers
After dozens of trips around the sun I've come to the conclusion that there's way too much greed and violence in the world. Sex could be something universal that brings people together but somehow, that's been fucked up as well. Most of my stories are pulled together from peop...