All Comments on 'Breakfast for Sir'

by ericrodman101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I need a daddy to give me dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yummy.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 3 years ago

I began reading this story, and knew it was going to be a sexual lightning bolt that hit my mind first, then in no time my hand sped down to grip my fast rising dick.

It gave me the kind of hard cock I consider special. The kind where your shaft is like iron, the sensation of my soft right hand pleasuring a warm slab of iron like flesh. As the author described the dirty sexual acts that follow, I had to stop just a moment to wet the head of my erection, that sensation of smooth wetness made the head of my cock twitch, and expand a little more.

These descriptive word images of one male providing so much lurid sex to men of color is graphic. Very well written. Takes the reader through a tale of debauchery that could very well happen in real life. A lot of bisexual and completely gay men may not think they could do what the character named Tom does to willingly give so much oral and anal pleasures as the author described.

Raw, primal sex between men leads to scenario's one may never have thought possible to occur in their life.

There are no limits to the power of fantasy's in any genre of sex - straight, bisexual, or gay. Great erotica stimulates the mind, and masturbation is going to happen as a man's excitement drives his hand to his cock.

I doubt any sex story would stimulate 100% of the people who read it. It's just not humanly possible to write something everyone is going to like. Or not make a judgement on what they just read.

The character named Tom in this story was once 100% straight in real life. I can say that because I am him.

And I have done things to men that I never thought possible to even think about, let alone actually come to love. Sucking dicks, swallowing cum, giving sensuous hand jobs, or engaging in ass play. . . no, not me, never happen, forget about it.

Each man who is tempted to have sex with another man (or multiple men) must have this thought in his mind take root and then grow. A new type of sex intrigues him. Time passes, and these powerful sexual urges he feels are real - he is not imagining what he wants to do. A man simply realizes that he indeed wants to perform these sexual acts. The labels from society rename men whose sexuality transforms and they desire to give or receive homosexual pleasures.

Queers, faggots, sissies, and on and on. Well, no one knows what anybody else thinks about sex over the course of a lifetime. I can't imagine the number of men who have at least wondered "what would it be like, or feel like, having a dick in my mouth, or even up my ass?"

For men who read this story, they may have just come across it somehow. Made a mistake on their keyboard.

Or they are bi-curious in mind only. Or gay by birth, or by choice. Everyone is different.

Some say the taste of sperm is an acquired taste. Who would want to try tasting even a little bit of that?

Or, actually give a man a full blowjob, make oral love to his cock, and feel the offering of thick, warm cum swirl around in his mouth as the man ejaculates streams of semen into his mouth?

I tried tasting my own cum. It felt so dirty, but I liked how it tasted. I did it more often, then all the time when I masturbated. And I have given blow jobs to many men since the temptation to do so proved much stronger than any type of self-control I could muster.

The author nor I, have not hurt anyone. Family's, friends, society at large, still shun us or think we are depraved.

Well, there are probably millions of men worldwide that at one time in their lives, would agree with that judgement. That is there problem, not mine.

Gave this a 5, but that is a number with a limit. My cum down my throat gave it a 10/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An excellent piece of writing - great descriptions of man-to-man sex, with elements of control. The interracial aspects really made it more exciting. I hope there will be several sequels - a gay cruise offers lots of possibilities. Many thanks to the author for a fantastic story.

I also enjoyed reading the comments from PG564E (below) - the best review I have read on Literotica. Perhaps he can submit some stories of his own, given how well he expresses himself. Thanks!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 3 years ago

PG564E, Tom. you should be writing your own stories here, not just posting comments that make my cock twitch even after I just came from reading this story. Or keep working together... mmmm... Work it. In and out. ahh, damn, I'm gonna need to cum again...

PG564EPG564E5 months ago

Tom needs filthy queer sex to turn Eric on. You KNOW I would do these things bad boy. Or choke on a dick trying to take all of it in.

I want your swollen dick for breakfast. Lunch. And all night. I want you to suck a big thick black cock with me. Kiss me as we blow him. Jack him off in my mouth. Then, it's time to share a huge load.

PG564EPG564E5 months ago

My Baby, you turn me on so much. I want Tyrone's black monster dick to make oral love to. My throat engorged with his African penis. So big and black. Yes, my baby I want what you wrote.

Love the Master Baiters comments also. Need to do you two honey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userericrodman101@ericrodman101
I'm bisexual but mostly gay. I'm interested in the perfect gang fuck, visual and verbal. Maybe it doesn't exist, maybe I have to try to write it myself. And I love speedos. If you want to talk my email is ericrodman0203@gmail.com, but messaging me on Lit is better. Always happ...