All Comments on 'Breakfast Special'

by Hotscribe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
EllieTalbotEllieTalbotover 20 years ago
Very nice work!

An all-around good story! Particularly liked the opening passages about the diner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Loved Her! Loved Him!

Miriam is a totally wonderful, loveable character. I can't wait to read more from her. Her characterization is what makes the story really terrific. And I suppose Devlin will turn out all right too, when we know as much about him. about her. Very fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
A freshness that's rarely seen here

Hotscribe has created a wonderfully delightful story that really touches the heart. Her characters are so well developed that the reader seems to know them in a few short minutes. The female lead, Miriam, is beautifully portrayed and the male lead, Devlin, might be a bit over the top in his manners, yet he fits the suave, debonair, type of lover perfectly.

A truely refreshing story to read, and one that flashed to my top love stories folder without any delay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Well done

I loved the humour! It was added as a spicy condiment and did not overpower the story but without it? The story would have only been a 4.5 instead of 5. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
romance is not dead

your story made me laugh and also touch me deeply..well done,,love your romantic side

gypsyredgypsyredover 20 years ago
Top Notch -- Funny -- Romantic -- SEXY!!

The writing is over the top. Excellent story progression with dialogue. Feeling is marvelous! THANK YOU

jefferson7jefferson7over 20 years ago
Well-Told

A common romantic fantasy tale well-told in an earthy and sensitive manner. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Very nice job.

A most entertaining story. I look forward to reading more of your work.

crazycujocrazycujoover 11 years ago
special

This was no blue plate special. Awesome. Thanks...

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Sparkling.

Miriam was so very real: weary, but hopeful, earthy but romantic. The sex was described passionately, but not completely over-the-top.

I look forward to more gems from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GOOD

...as far as it went.

But did not go far enough.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Nice

BUT it's not a Romance, it's an Erotic Couplings story at this point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous