Breakfast Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devlin turns down the lights to a soft glow and asks, “Any particular music you’d like to listen to?”

“You pick.”

“Something soft perhaps, and relaxing?”

“Sure, soft would be nice.”

Devlin has a great physique, and his finely fit Dockers highlight his perfectly shaped butt as he bends over the stereo. I think he catches me gawking as he suddenly turns toward me. I try and avert my eyes, but not before stealing a look at the slight bulge in the crotch of those pants.

The beautiful strains of a soft classical string piece surround the sofa. The acoustics of the living room are awesome, and I’m feeling more than just a little romantic as I sip at the last of my wine.

“This ok?” Devlin asks.

“Better than ok. This is perfect. I love listening to classical on a quiet romantic evening.”

“So this is romantic is it?”

“Umm, of course. It’s not everyday a girl has a man cook and pamper her.”

“So what would cap your evening perfectly? What’s the one thing that you’d love right this very minute?”

“Bet you’ll never guess?” I laugh.

“I think I know, but I should get at least one little hint.”

“Nope, no hints. You just get one guess,” I reply coyly.

“Ok, but what’s my reward if I guess correctly?”

“I’ll let you make my wish come true of course,” I reply coyly. “But what’s in it for me if you guess wrong?”

“If I guess wrong I’ll do the dishes,” Devlin laughs. “Fair enough?”

“The dishes! If you guess right I have to do the dishes, is that what’s on the line here?”

“Yes indeed, that’s the bet,” Devlin laughs.

“Ok, you’re on,” I reply with a cocky air. “Take your guess.”

“Ok,” Devlin says softly, “I’ll bet that what you’d like more than anything right this very minute is, let’s see, a nice foot massage.”

“A foot massage!” I laugh. “Whatever possessed you to guess that?”

“Well is it right or not?” He laughs.

“Yeah it’s right,” I reply, lifting both feet and swiveling them toward his lap. “Massage away.” I just can’t muster the courage to tell him I really want to be royally fucked.

He holds one foot in both hands and begins to slowly manipulate my toes and sole, “I can’t believe you traded a foot massage for dishwashing detail,” he laughs.

“I can’t believe you never picked something far more, shall we say, adventurous.”

“Oh I thought about it,” He grins, “But then I’d simply be left doing the dishes. Wouldn’t I?”

“Maybe,” I purr, arching a little as his fingers work their magic on my tired feet, “Maybe not.”

“Is it too late to change my choice?”

“Oh yeah, a bet’s a bet mister. Ooh, right there, that’s perfect.”

I’m not sure just when the foot massage became more than just someone doing wonderful things with their fingers, but I think it was when Devlin began to nibble at my wriggling toes and kissing upward on my foot.

Setting down my wine, I lay back deeply into the sofa, Devlin continues kissing upward, and I begin to writhe as his lips move up my leg and approach my exposed thigh. I’m so aroused I’m about to hike up my skirt and direct his kisses and nibbles elsewhere. As Devlin moves atop me, our lips meet in a wonderful and lingering kiss. My arms fly around his neck as I feel his tongue searching. It’s been far too long since a man kissed me with this much intensity, and I’m lost in the moment. I’m panting with desire as our tongues entwine, and I can feel the growing hardness in his crotch pressing hard against mine. He’s as aroused as I am.

As we slowly break from the intense kissing, Devlin asks, “I’m not moving to fast for you am I?”

“Don’t stop with those kisses, please,” I croon with a voice laden with desire.

“Kisses, you want more kisses?”

“Yes kisses. Kiss me, more. Everywhere!”

“You want kisses everywhere?”

“Yes,” I pant, my arms wrapping his neck as I pull him into another frantic embrace.

As we breathlessly break, Devlin whispers, “Let’s get a little more comfortable.”

“Is this where you whisk me into the bedroom, tear off all my clothes, and make mad passionate love to me for the rest of the night?”

“Uh, yeah. That’s pretty much what I was thinking,” Devlin laughs.

“Mmmm…do we think alike or what?”

Devlin’s on his feet in a heartbeat, and scoops me into his arms. I’m not sure if he thinks he’s fallen into paradise or hooked up with a downright skanky slut, but either way he’s getting laid. I have my blouse unbuttoned and my bra half off by the time we reach the bedroom.

My arms cling to his neck as his powerful arms cradle me, and my head rests against his chest as he places me on the turned-down bed. The crisp sheets feel cool against my legs.

I’ve gotten off my blouse and bra when Devlin’s hands undo the button at the waist of my skirt. I fall back on the bed and he tugs my skirt off, tossing it aside. He then slowly peels my panties past my hips, and wriggles them off and tosses them aside too. I simply watch his reaction in the dim light; only the meager hallway light is illuminating the bedroom, adding to the romantic mood. I like watching his eyes lock on the little Mohawk just above my shaven pussy lips. I spread slightly, and briefly expose myself for a fleeting tease.

I lay waiting in anticipation as Devlin whips off his shirt and begins removing his trousers. I notice the prominent bulge in the blue jockey’s as his pants drop past his narrow waist and hips. My eyes are riveted to his hands as his fingers slide beneath the waistband of his jockey’s, and he begins to slowly peel them off. He’s teasing me. I’m impressed with his considerable endowment as his growing erection bobs free of the restraining fabric. He’s all cock.

As I wriggle to the far side of the bed, we silently give each other a savored once-over. I simply let my eyes freely roam his body. I’m aroused fully in observing the tousled hair, his smile, and the beautifully well-defined torso. I revel in the chiseled pecs and rippled belly that blends into his narrow waist. His cock is swelled to beyond half-mast, and it arches higher with every heartbeat. It’s eye-catching.

I note the smell of very masculine and enticing cologne. It’s an exciting aroma when mingled with the odor of the freshly laundered sheets. He stalks me onto the bed, his arms wrapping me as he slips in beside me.

“Now isn’t this better than the sofa?” he whispers.

“So tell me, do you always sprinkle a little cologne on the sheets, or had you already planned to get me into the sack tonight?” I ask softly, toying with his hair just above his ear.

“No I always do that to my sheets,” he replies, trying to act indignant. “I can’t believe you’d think otherwise.”

“Oh babe…you gotta work on your lying,” I laugh, “Now kiss me and I might forgive you.”

His kisses increase in urgency, and I feel his hand roam down my back and cup my ass.

“Has anyone ever mentioned that you have the cutest ass?” Devlin whispers as we break.

“No, you’re the first, but thanks,” I murmur in reply.

“Someone else needs to work on their lying too,” He laughs as his lips start a slow nibble of my nape, and inching lower.

I’m dampening as I feel his lips close on a rigid nipple, his tongue swirling the sensitive flesh of my small areola. I can feel his cock, ramrod hard, slammed against my thigh as desire races through my every vein. I need this so badly.

His lips make a slow nibbling traverse of my torso, moving from side to side, and lingering to swirl a tongue-tip around my navel before moving lower. His nibbling lips follow the thin little tuft of hair downward, and I gasp and spread my legs in anticipation. It’s been forever since I’ve enjoyed the sensation of a man kissing me there.

My breath comes in ragged gasps as Devlin begins the slow and soft kissing of my pussy lips. I curl into the pillow and expose myself fully, my hand reaching to grasp his throbbing hard cock. I run my fingers down the length of it before he moves between my legs, spreading my thighs with gentle pressure from both hands.

Devlin is an expert when it comes to tonguing a woman. He’s licking everywhere, and just at the precisely right moment too. I’m raging with desire as his tongue swirls in wet rings around my ass, slips deep into my pussy, and then furrows between the feathery lips seeking my clit. He touches every secretive point of pleasure on the journey, and I’m on the ragged edge of orgasm as his tongue dances across my swollen clit, curling and flicking at the exposed tip.

I’m so horny I can’t do anything but moan my delight at the fluttering sensations. My fingers clench handfuls of his hair, pulling him tighter into my crotch as the sensations build.

“There. Oh god Devlin lick me there! That feels so good. So good. So good!”

I yank his face hard against my pussy, grinding my engorged clit against his tongue as a fierce orgasm charges through me.

“I’m coming baby! Right there! Oh fuck…right there!!! Right there!! Unnnngh….oh fuck!”

I scream out my intense pleasure as wave upon wave of sensations rip through every nerve and fiber of my very being. My legs vibrate and toes clench hard as Devlin sucks on my throbbing clit, and I feel my pussy grasp tight to a plunged finger. I mewl and tremble in the aftermath, and Devlin smothers my pussy in soft kisses. Oh god he’s so talented.

I’m still quivering all over as Devlin moves beside me; his soft kisses taste of overheated pussy. I’m deliriously pleasured, and I whisper, “That was the best. The very best.”

“Umm…you really know how to stroke a guy’s ego,” He whispers as his lips bite at my nape.

“I know how to stroke a couple other things too,” I pant. “And I’ll prove it once I come to my senses. That was a killer orgasm.”

I slide into his embrace and rest my head against his chest as I simply revel in the moment. I reach and grasp his cock, and slowly begin a stroking motion, running my fingers around the flared crown at the end of every stroke.

“Anyone ever tell you that you have a really big cock?” I giggle.

“No, not really. You’re the first”

“Umm, I doubt that,” I whisper as I slowly move lower, my mouth closing on a hard little nipple.

“I’m going to suck you Devlin. I’m going to suck you like you’ve never been sucked before,” I whisper, looking into his eyes as my hand moves lower and my fingers trace the outline of his throbbing hard cock.

He says nothing, but his eyes never leave mine as I run my tongue down his flat ridged belly. He sucks in his breath audibly as my lips graze his knob, and flicking my tongue on my continuing movement down his shaft. He raises up on his elbows to watch as I lick and kiss his balls, sucking on one before moving back to his cock.

I grasp his cock in my hand, reveling in the length, thickness and intense rigidity. I just love a raging erection. Pre-cum oozes from the tip as I swirl the engorged ridge with my tongue, flicking the underside as I begin a slow-stroking movement. My other hand toys with his nipples.

Devlin’s moaning and writhing beneath my relentless tongue as I move my other hand to assist as I stroke harder. As I roll his balls in my palm, he lifts his hips and spreads for more access. I marvel at how readily a man will expose his most intimate vulnerabilities when it’s a woman squeezing his balls. I love the sense of power.

“Oh God Miriam…slow down …I’m too close…too close.” Devlin moans.

Giving his balls a final squeeze before getting a two handed grip on his cock, I begin to strum my tongue across the sensitive little V at the head of his cock. I can feel the intensity of his hardness, and the final swelling as a stream of pre-cum oozes from the tip.

Popping his cock out of my mouth as I feel his orgasm welling, I simply hold tight as the intensity slowly ebbs. He was right on the absolute edge, and I love it. I relish sucking a man to the point of orgasm, and beyond.

“I think I need you to come somewhere else tonight, at least the first time,” I whisper as I straddle him, pressing my inflamed pussy against his cock. “I want you to fuck me Devlin. I need to fuck your beautiful big cock.”

His kisses betray the urgency of his wants and desires. I position myself over his cock, and guide the rigid stiffness to my pussy.

I slowly work him into me, gasping as his length and girth fill and stretch. Oh god it feels so fantastic, so huge, and so filling.

Beginning a slow and easy rocking that works his entire length into me, I settle fully onto his ramrod hardness, gasping at the newfound sensations.

Devlin’s hands fall to my hips, and he presses me tighter to him as I increase the tempo of my rocking. An impending orgasm builds as I grind my pussy against his pelvis at the bottom of every deep stroke. His bites and kisses at my nipples intensify my arousal, and I moan wantonly as orgasm approaches.

“Oh fuck Devlin…fuck me hard…fuck…I’m coming!”

He’s thrusting as hard as he can as I wail in release. My pussy cramps hard against the unyielding hardness. Shaking and trembling, I collapse onto his chest.

Without slipping out, he rolls me onto my back and he’s atop me, kissing and slow stroking.

I wrap my legs around his narrow waist and pull him tighter to me with every plunging stroke. His length and thickness stretching me fully, and arousing me beyond my wildest fantasy.

He supports his weight on his arms as he rises to mouth and bite a nipple. I moan at the surge of sensation as he bites, his teeth grasping my nipple in a gentle nip. It feels exquisite.

His plunging cock has me gripping and grinding against him as another orgasm looms. I lunge my hips at his, crushing my engorged clit against him as he thrusts deep into untouched recesses. He excites me so.

“Fuck me Devlin…fuck me now…come in me hard…I need it…I need it…please,” I beg wantonly.

My pleas have the desired effect, and his thrusts become wildly slammed deep lunges, his arms at my shoulders, pulling me into him, his powerful grip overcoming my efforts. I feel the crush of his weight as my legs grip his waist as hard as I can, grinding my pussy against him.

As his primal grunts of pleasure betray his urgent needs, he drives his cock deep into me with a last ferocious lunge. I’m reeling in sensation, and I can feel his cock swell and pulsate as the hot deluge begins.

The flood of semen triggers a life-threatening orgasm that makes me feel as though I’m being turned inside out. Every nerve and fiber from head to toe is screaming out in pleasure beyond compare. Colors flash behind tightly closed eyes, and muscles cramp almost painfully hard. I cry out openly at the intensity as Devlin plows his squirting cock to my very core, my pussy’s rippling grasp urging more as the hot wetness gushes into me. I can feel the heat and wetness of every throbbing spurt.

“CUM BABY…CUM HARD…CUM HARD…OH GOD…FUCK ME HARD!”

The ferocity of my orgasm leaves me spent, and my arms and legs drop to the bed. I gasp and mewl as Devlin slowly glides his wilting cock in and out in slow strokes that intensify the last remaining ripples of orgasm. The soft and gentle mouthing of my eraser-hard nipple feels divine.

I’m still quivering and completely overcome as he slowly pulls his softening cock from me, and I can feel the wetness creeping down my ass.

His kisses smother my breasts as he moves from one to the other, and begins kissing lower. He mouths and bites gently at my heaving belly, and kissing lower still.

I gasp audibly as his hands touch my thighs and gently push them apart. I shudder in delight as he softly kisses my pussy, his tongue stroking on either side of my oh-so-sensitive clit. I’ve never experienced a man doing this before, and I moan at the unaccustomed delight.

With a final soft kiss, Devlin moves beside me and gently cradles me. I savor the taste of semen on his tongue as we share a deep wet kiss.

“Oh my god Devlin, you’re a spectacular lover,” I gasp out. “You’re the very best. O god that was awesome.”

“You’re something else too,” He laughs softly. “I didn’t know women could orgasm like that.”

“I didn’t know it either!” I laugh weakly.

We simply lay there, whispering little endearments while holding tight to each other, and kissing softly as we catch out breath. I can see the sheen of sweat across our bodies in the dim light and the scent of sex and cologne mingles into the most enticing aroma. This was fucking of the highest order.

“I’m so glad I mustered up the courage to ask you out.” Devlin whispers, his eyes looking directly into mine.

“Courage? Why on earth would you need courage to ask me out?”

“Beautiful women can be a little, well intimidating,” He replies, “I guess I thought you’d turn me down for sure.”

“I’ll bet you’re surprised at what a little chippy you hooked up with?” I laugh. “I never even put up a good fight before you whipped me into the bedroom.”

“Uh uh. I could never think of you as anything but a fantasy come true.”

“Oh god, you do know how to flatter a woman,” I giggle. “And everyone says that flattery will get you everywhere.”

“So, where do we go from here?”

“I don’t know about you, but I’m going to pee,” I laugh as I roll to the side of the bed.

“Hey you want a little more wine?”

“Sure, more wine sounds good.”

As I finish with a quick pee and a primp in the bathroom and return to the bed, Devlin still hasn’t gotten back with the wine. I sneak onto his side of the bed and almost start giggling at my crafty way of sticking him with the wet spot.

I’m still gloating at my little coup with the wet spot as Devlin returns with two tall goblets of wine. He leaves the door fully ajar so the bedroom is better illuminated, still softly lit, but now I can see clearly. He also notices I’ve switched places.

“Here’s your wine you little trickster,” Devlin laughs. “Don’t think I don’t know why you swapped sides either.”

“Sorry,” I laugh in reply. “But thank you so much getting for the wine.”

“Got room for one more on that side?”

“Yes indeed,” I reply, sliding over as I turn the covers back as an invite. It’s also an excuse to expose my nudity.

I fluff and place the pillows along the headboard and Devlin passes me my wine before sliding in beside me. We simply lay there for a minute, shoulder to shoulder as we sip at the wine.

As I turn toward Devlin, I notice his head turned toward me, and he’s looking directly at me, almost staring.

“What? I grow a wart on my nose or something?”

“No,” He laughs, “I was just looking at you, and thinking about you.”

“AH. Is this where you’re wondering just how to get rid of me now that you got laid?”

“No! What made you say that for heavens sake?”

“Oh, just checking. I mean we hardly know each other, so maybe that’s what you were thinking as far as I know.”

“Actually I was thinking something quite the opposite,” Devlin says quietly.

“You’re not going to go all mushy on me now, are you?”

“No. No I was just thinking that we should get to know each other better. You know?”

“This isn’t just the extremely good sex talking is it?”

“No, but I do have to agree with you on the great sex,” Devlin laughs.

“So what exactly did you have in mind?”

“Well, some more dating…and things.”

“Can we combine the ‘things’ with the dates? I just love how you do those things!”

“Oh yeah, a combination is exactly what I was thinking,” Devlin laughs.

“Oooh, doing the nasty. Wine me, dine me, sixty-nine me. I can’t wait.” I giggle.

“Me either.”

Devlin and I share a little laugh as we sip at the wine. Turning to set my glass back on the nightstand, I brush my breasts across his lips, and not accidentally. He’s quick with a couple fleeting nibbles.

Smiling at his response, I turn and place a pillow over his arm as I wriggle in tight to him. He pulls me tighter as my head settles against his chest, and my hand wraps his cock.

“Umm, I feel so good right now you can’t imagine,” I whisper.