Breakfast Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh I think I know exactly how you feel,” Devlin whispers softly. “Exactly.”

“Umm, you’re so sweet, and this was so great.” I murmur.

“Do we have to wait until next Sunday to have another, you know, date?”

“I don’t think I can wait that long. You fuck too good,” I murmur.

“Me either. Why don’t we make some plans in the morning? I’ll whip up my breakfast special.”

“Is this going to be our first official sleep-over?”

“Yeah, that’s ok isn’t it?” Devlin chuckles.

“Can I warn you about something?”

“Umm hmm.”

“I look like shit in the morning, and I’m not even civilized until I’ve had a coffee. Are you ready for that already, me being me, warts and all?”

“You’re not scaring me. Besides, I often snore.”

“I don’t care if you sing in your sleep, I love being tucked in with you like this,” I whisper as the drowsiness of complete satisfaction settles over me. I’m drifting, and I can hear the same in Devlin’s voice.

“I’ve never went to sleep with a woman’s hand around my cock before,” Devlin murmurs.

“Better get used to it.”

“Umm.”

I vaguely feel the sensation of Devlin pulling the covers over us as I toss a leg over his and snuggle closer, letting the gentle swell of his rhythmic breathing lull me.