Breakfast with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aahh!" he gasped at my brazen question, trying to catch his breath. "I-I guess...Well, maybe s-some," he stammered.

"Like now?" I pushed.

"Now, what?" He continued to evade.

"Look at me, Daddy," I insisted as I caressed his face, tearing him away from my tits to finally look directly at me with his large dark eyes. "Is your cock getting hard—right now?"

He gasped and swallowed hard before answering. "My God! I-I shouldn't...I mean, th-this is so wrong and...Oh God...y-yeah, I am. I'm s-sorry and I d-don't understand how this can be happening—with my own daughter. God forgive me, but I can't lie to you."

"Thank you, Daddy." I breathed I sigh of relief.

"Th-thank you?"

"Of course. I appreciate your honesty; I know it's hard—pun now intended," I laughed. "This is so new and it's not easy to share like this—telling your daughter she's giving you a hard-on."

"Dear God!" He shook his head in dismay. "I keep trying to fight it, but the h-harder I try; it just keeps getting...Oh my God! I should've never told you."

"No Daddy; your honesty about something so personal brings us closer and makes me love you even more," I said, moving back to sit opposite him. "I already knew you were getting hard, but I like to hear you say it.."

"How? How c-could y-you know," he stammered.

"Easy; Nola taught me the signs to look for—your stare, your heavy breathing, the sweat on your upper lip, your dilated pupils. She said that means a guy is getting horny, giving him a boner. Is that what's happening with you?"

"Aaah...This is crazy. How in God's name...."

"Crazy or not, how about answering the question?" I pushed.

"I-I...Oh hell." He shook his head in resignation. "I can't deny it."

"And while I'm touching my nipples like this, is your cock getting bigger?"

"Gaawwd, y-yes," he gasped. "Please d-don't say that."

"What—Cock?"

"Please! Hearing that just makes it worse."

"You mean bigger?"

"Yeah," he muttered, looking down.

"How b-big is it, D-Daddy," I asked breathlessly.

"No honey. We're not g-going there; it's p-private."

Private, my ass, I thought. Nola had told me how all guys are obsessed with their size. "Come on, Daddy; I've been making it grow. So can't you tell me about that ebony tool of yours?"

"Uhhhh!" he groaned in protest and obvious arousal.

"I'll bet it's getting so long, thick and hard."

"Dear God!" he exclaim. "Cool it, honey; when you say th-that, it j-just gets worse. Please stop!"

"Poor, Daddy," I cooed. "You look like you're hurting."

"Yeah...Kind of..."

"I'm sorry. I don't want to make it hurt."

"No, th-that's ok. It's just kind of uncomfortable."

"Nola says when it gets hard, guys need to adjust themselves. Maybe you need to shift so it's more comfortable."

"God! This is so embarrassing," he said reaching down to adjust himself. "I can't believe I'm doing this with you here."

"Don't worry, Daddy; I can't really see anything under the table. Are things more comfortable now?"

"I'm fine."

"'Cause if not, I've learned from Nola o-other ways t-to...Well she's taught me how a girl c-can make it m-more comfortable," I stammered, suddenly having second thoughts about what I was suggesting, but obviously not enough to keep from adding to the tease. "Would y-you like m-me to show you?"

"God yes!" he blurted out before quickly catching himself. "I-I mean, no, w-we...That w-would be wrong."

"C-can I at least s-see it?" I panted.

"God, no!" he exclaimed. "This is wrong!"

"Right," I responded sarcastically. "It's fine for you to see my tits, but when it comes to showing me the thing I helped grow, suddenly it's wrong?"

"It's n-not the same thing," he objected. "Seeing some cleavage isn't the same as showing my naked...Well, you know."

"Would you show me if I let you see my tits bare?" I suggested, reaching for the center tie.

"No, honey. God knows, I want to see them, but please don't. This has gone far enough."

"Ok, but at least you have to tell me if you're bigger than this," I picked up the little sausage, knowing most guys had to be bigger than that.

"Of course," he snorted, unable to resist the challenge. "I'm a lot bigger than that."

"That's so exciting, Daddy! Suddenly I'm hungry for more than just pancakes. I really need to taste some meat." I followed that suggestive comment by taking the sausage and carefully licking it up and down."

"Wh-what are you d-doing?" Dad stammered.

"Licking off the syrup; I like my meat firm and clean. Hummm!" I moaned my pleasure, as I slowly sucked down the small meaty phallus. My moves became so obvious, Daddy could no longer ignore it.

"Lisa! What in God's name...That's inappropriate!"

"What?" I feigned ignorance. "I just like to savor my meat, gradually sucking it down..." I paused, taking in the sausage until it disappeared, and then slowly, suggestively pulled it out, finally licking the tip. "It tastes better when I let the anticipation build before I finally swallow it. I just love to feel a dark piece of meat sliding down my throat, especially if it's a big one."

"Lisa!" Daddy exclaimed. "It's pretty obvious what you're doing and it doesn't have much to do with eating sausage."

"Oh but it does, Daddy," I teased. "Maybe we have different sausages in mind. Nola's been teaching me to savor a nice firm piece of meat. She says that...."

"Nola taught you to...? How...Why....?"

"Don't you know, Daddy?" I cooed. "It's all part of the education you asked her to give me. I thought you'd like to see what I've learned. Isn't watching me lick on this mini-cock exciting?"

"Huh...Aahh!" he groaned in what sounded like both protest and pleasure.

"Nola says I'm a natural. She told me I'm going to make any guy very happy when I taste him like this and let him cum down my throat. Do you think I'll be a good cock-sucker, Daddy?"

"Oh my God!" he gasped. "How can you...You have to s-stop talking th-that way.

"Why? You and Mom always said that you wanted me to grow up without the usually hang-ups about sex."

"But I never thought that would mean..."

"And you always want to know how I'm progressing in my studies. So I thought you'd like to learn about what Nola has been teaching me."

"Well, normally I like to hear all about your education; just not all this sex stuff."

"But Mom always said we could talk about anything and everything. She made me promise that I would stay close and be open with you. This is a big part of my life lately, and if I hide it from you, I feel like I'd be disappointing Mom."

"You really think she would...Well, I'm not sure what to say, pumpkin." He paused. "You're so beautiful; I guess I've always worried about keeping our roles and boundaries clear. But knowing the closeness your mother wanted and how she trusted us...Well, I guess I need to try and be more open to hearing what you're learning."

"That's terrific, Daddy. You know what Nola told me was the most important quality for good sex?"

"I'm not sure I really want to hear this, but what?" he responded suspiciously.

"Trust. She says a relationship based on mutual trust and respect will always lead to great sex."

"Oh, yeah." He sighed in relief, obviously expecting a more explicit response. "Nola's right about that. What about you and Rick? Do you have that?"

"I think we do. But this isn't just about me and my boyfriend. I think you know that, Daddy—after what's happened between us here."

"Happened?" He blanched. "W-we really haven't d-done anything."

"No? Are you going to pretend nothing happened here? You didn't see my almost naked breasts and the outline of my camel-toe? You're going to deny you didn't have thoughts and feelings—about your own daughter?"

"Dear God! You make me sound like a damn pervert!" he objected.

"I didn't mean to," I reassured. "And I certainly don't think you're a perv, any more than I am. Now if we're going to be more honest and open with each other, the way Mom wanted, can't we admit that something has happened between us here?"

"Do we have to?" he lamented. "We both know our feelings, but talking about it makes it just too real."

"Please, Daddy," I responded with irritation. "Let's remember that Mom wanted us to be close and share everything."

"Fine, but I'm not sure this is such a good idea. Obviously, we can't very well deny things—not with what we've admitted to each other about our feelings. But I still think what happened here was a mistake; I should have stopped it way before it got this far."

"Openness and trust with my father is a mistake?" I challenged.

"No, but when it involves—I'm not sure how to put this—us getting feelings like this, it just seems wrong.

"Give it a chance, Daddy. Like Nola said, it's all about trust. Do you trust me?"

"Of course darling."

"And you know I trust you," I assured.

"Yeah, well I'm not sure how much I trust myself. This is all so new to you, I don't think you know the effect you can have on guys—even your own father."

"You might be surprised, and I'd love to hear. How about you tell me?"

"Haven't we talked enough, pumpkin?"

"You're right," I agreed, deciding it was time to give up on talking. I brought my hands to sensuously slide down from my neck to my breasts. "Nola says showing and feeling is often more important than just talking."

"I'm not sure about that," Daddy mumbled.

"What do you think?" I leaned forward, projecting further as licked my lips seductively. "Breakfast is almost over and this may be your last chance to feel what I'm feeling," I suggested, tweaking my nipples.

"Lisa! Th-this is nuts!" He shook his head, looking down. I couldn't help admiring his resolve. Obviously this was going to take some time. But I was still determined to enjoy the moment.

"Ok Daddy, whatever you want. But I need to be touched."

"I understand, sweetheart. It's just...."

"No, you don't understand. You can't—not unless you're a woman. My nipples are so hard and tingling; right now they're on fire!"

"God, honey, I-I don't know what to say," he responded, observing my heaving chest.

"If you won't touch me, at least I c-can I t-touch myself—showing you what Nola taught me."

"Oh Lisa; I'm just not sure. Maybe you need to do this in private," he suggested.

"But you just said you wanted to be more open to learning about what Nola has taught me. It just wouldn't be the same without you; after all, you're the one who's gotten me all hot and bothered. Can't I show you? Please, Daddy?" I cooed.

"That's not fair, honey. You know I can't resist you when you act that way."

"Oh thank you, Daddy," I bubbled. "You won't regret it."

"Wait, I never really agreed to...God, I'm not at all sure about this, and it's still against my better judgment."

"But remember what Mom used to say. 'What would life be like if we didn't sometimes throw caution to the wind?'"

"Yeah, well I doubt this is one of those times. I-I guess I c-can't stop you, but...."

"No," I interrupted, "and do you really want me to stop, Daddy." I teasingly sucked my finger as I stroked my breast.

"God! Y-you just won't st-stop. Fine, but don't expect me to do anything," he cautioned.

"All you need to do is look; I know that makes it very hard," I chuckled once again over the pun. "First, Nola taught me that most touches feel better when things are wet and smooth," I advised slipping my tongue out to coat my fingers with saliva. Then I gently rubbed it over the nubs, repeating this move until the material over my nipples became slick and almost transparent. I glanced up to see Daddy zoned in on my lewd display while hearing his heavy breathing—or was it mine? Suddenly, I was aware of the warmth between my legs, signally my own intense arousal; I knew I needed more.

"I-I think th-that's enough, h-honey," he panted.

"Yeah, b-but you s-said I could show you what Nola taught me," I reminded, while I continued to caress my tits. He merely shook his head while groaning his assent as I began twisting each nipple. My excitement was so intense; I was far less concerned with Daddy's reaction than with my own building arousal and need for relief.

"N-Nola taught me how my tits c-can be a wonderful source of p-pleasure," I panted, hearing Daddy gasp as my fingers slipped under the thin top to caress the bare tips.I better stop,I thought.That's what Nola would do. She warned me about letting the tension build and not pushing too fast. Poor, Daddy; I've laid a lot on him, and things have gone further than I expected. I better count myself lucky and back off while I'm ahead; there will be other times. But I'm so damn horny; I've got to have some relief. If he cares about me, he's got to understand my needs, I reasoned, trying to rationalize my next move. I was past doing what was reasonable or proper—too far gone to even register on any plan for Daddy.

"No, honey," Daddy murmured. But then I heard him whisper "Damn!" as I caught my breath, looking down in amazement.My God! He can see part of my areola! I might blow it, but I just can't stop. And the way he's looking at me, I don't think he wants me to. "Hummm!" I moaned in excitement, as we both watched my nipple play that gradually pushed more and more of the top to the side.

"Dear God! No!" he objected again. "Please, baby; I can see all...."

"N-no," I interrupted, "th-they're still c-covered some with my fingers." It was a pathetic attempt to justify baring my tits in front of my father, but at that point I didn't care. "N-Nola says I-I need to t-tease myself s-some. I never knew it could be so hot—n-not until d-doing it with you watching, D-Daddy."

He was gasping and moaning while I alternatively squeezed and stroked each of my tits. Occasionally I brought my fingers to my mouth for more lubrication, giving up any pretense at covering. Finally it seemed pointless, and I held each breast up in turn, bathing the engorged nipples with my tongue.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed, shaking his head as he began turning away. "I can't be seeing..."

"Please, Daddy," I interrupted. "I need you to look, to see the want in your eyes."

"I c-can't be wanting to...."

"Yes you can," I countered. "Wouldn't you want your tongue sliding over these beauties?" I suggested, "like this," I urged, as I tenderly licked the turgid nub before sucking it between my lips. "I need you to watch me—watch you baby girl cum!"

"Ah fuck!" His eyes bore in once more, as he licked his lips. Daddy was beside himself, mumbling, "No, no..." over and over, while his urgent tone said, "Yes!"

"Fuck! Keep looking, Daddy. You're making me soooo wet!" My cunt was dying for attention, but somehow I resisted, fearing that was going too far. I began gasping for air, feeling the surge of arousal as I feverishly twisted and pulled on each nipple.

"Oh my God! Aahh! Huh!" I cried. With my head thrown back and eyes shut, my body began to tense. I felt myself losing it and knew I needed to watch him watching me get off. As the rush hit, I opened my eyes to see him staring directly at me, his mouth open, licking his lips. "Oh Daddy!" Suddenly I flashed on him leaning over me in the dream, his head descending, while I held my breast for his exploring tongue. I was vaguely aware of panting and crying, as the rush overwhelmed me.

"Th-thank you D-Daddy," I gasped, suddenly shuddering as my body went into total spasm. "Huh...Huh...Oh Gaawwwd! Yeessss! Uunnnggg!" I groaned as waves of pleasure poured over me.

"Oh my God!" I gasped, slumping in exhaustion. "That was unbelievable!"

"Dear God!" he exclaimed, leaving me wondering whether he was more offended or excited.

"S-sorry, Daddy. I-I just couldn't help myself."

"Damn," he muttered, shaking his head as he sat there staring at my tits that were now totally bare. "Don't y-you th-think you need to c-cover?"

"Do y-you really want me t-to?" I asked.

"N-no...No, yes...I mean, you probably should," he suggested with a regretful tone.

"Ok, Daddy; whatever you say," I agreed, adjusting the top to at least cover my swollen nipples. "Is that better?"

"Yeah, I guess. I-I can't believe that just happened."

"Yeah," I agreed, "it was awesome. I-I guess we better clean up here."

"Ok," he agreed, but then, after beginning to rise, he suddenly sat back down.

"Wh-what's the matter, Daddy? Aren't you going to help?"

"I-I can't. Just give me a minute," he mumbled, looking down.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. But who cares?"

"Who cares?" he repeated incredulously

"Come on, Daddy; after you've seen my bare tits you're still hyper about me seeing you with a hard-on? Nola told me girls should consider that the ultimate compliment on their looks. Like she said, 'a hard cock doesn't lie.'"

"Maybe, but I very much doubt she was thinking of your own father," he chuckled nervously. "Sorry; it's bad enough that I've kind of lost control here, let alone letting you seethat."

"Geez, Daddy. Is it that big?" I teased.

"Now just stop it. You're only prolonging the situation by talking about it."

"Sorry." Finally I realized I needed to give him a break. "How about we talk about my graduation?"

"Sounds great. Your certificate should be arriving any day."

We went on to discuss having a celebration. I suggested we have it at Nola and Rick's place, where we could all soak in their hot tub afterward. Daddy visibly relaxed with this conversation, which must have taken care of any arousal, as he soon got up and began clearing the table. I simply sat and watched, still trying to recover.

"What are your plans for today?" He asked.

"I thought I'd drop over to Rick's and then maybe later look for work," I responded, standing up as I prepared to leave.

"Sounds like a plan for..." he stopped in mid-sentence, gasping.

"What?" I glanced up to see his look of shock, and then followed his wide-eyed gaze downward to....I froze, unable to move or speak as I saw the cause of his surprise. We both stared at the dark spot over my sodden crotch, the lycra clinging to every contour. With my engorged lips, the crease of my camel-toe—previously only visible from the back—was blatantly display, through the now transparent material.

We remained silent, staring incredulously at my arousal—paralyzed as neither of us knew what to say. After all, what is the appropriate response to seeing an oozing camel-toe? Finally, knowing I had to face him, I began to slowly raise my head, but then stopped. As my gaze traveled up, something caught my eye—a slight prominence just to the left of his fly. Brazenly, I continued to focus on it. Maybe I was imagining things—desperately hoping I wouldn't be the only one so vulnerably exposed. Then there was some subtle movement. I ignored the sound of him awkwardly clearly his throat, an obvious attempt to divert my attention. Suddenly I gasped as I watched the loose shorts begin to bow out, leaving no doubt as to what he was feeling as he stared at his daughter's sodden cunt.

"Oh God!" he finally broke the silence as he followed my gaze to his crotch, quickly dropping his hands to cover.

"What's the problem Daddy?" I teased while suppressing a smile, relieved to see the focus of attention shift to him.

"Come on, honey. I can't believe this is happening. Aren't you embarrassed?"

"A little," I admitted, "but I'm trying to get used to it."

"Used tothis? Why?"

"Don't you know? It's for us, just like Mom wanted."

"Us?"

"Yeah. Mom said we could be as close as you and she had been and wanted us to be open about everything."

"Well, that sounds nice, but I don't think she meantthis! And will you please cover."