Breakfast with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his hands on my face, pulling back as he groaned, "God help me! I can't stop this!"

"And I don't want you to try," I encouraged.

"But I don't want us regret this, sweetheart."

"Oh Daddy, I could never regret this," I assured. "Will you regret it?"

"Well...I...I ..."

Do you regret seeing me in this sexy outfit?"

"No, I guess not."

"Or will you regret seeing me sucking on my tits, or the view of my camel toe?"

"Dear God!" He was shaking his head. "I should, but no, to be honest, I don't."

"So why would we ever regret just kissing," I pushed.

"I'm not sure, it just seems like..."

"Come on, Daddy; won't you just kiss me," I implored.

He shook his head, this time in capitulation. I gasped as he lovingly caressed my face, while bringing his lips to mine. Finally being on the same page, we quickly joined in oral intercourse, moaning and panting as we feasted on each other.

He pulled back, shaking his head in amazement. "You're so beautiful, darling!"

"Oh Daddy," I cooed. As he caressed my lips with his finger, I couldn't resist, and while batting my eyes at him, I sucked on his middle finger. "Naughty Daddy; you're giving me the bird," I teased.

"God! You don't know what you're doing to me."

"Do tell," I teased, thrusting against his surging tool.

"Easy, sweetie," he cautioned. "We have to be careful that we don't..."

"Stop it, Daddy," I interrupted. "We don't have to be careful. We need to meet each other's needs, just like Mommy wanted. And I think I know what my daddy needs," I concluded, as I thrust hard against him.

"Please, Lisa," He cautioned once again. "You're playing with fire and you have no idea what...."

"Do tell," I interrupted, teasing him as I batted my eyes. "I'm already so hot; I don't see how fire could make me any hotter! All I need now is someone that a nice big hose to put out my fire."

"Ok, sweetie; don't say I didn't warn you." I sensed a change, seeing his eyes flashing as he sucked in his breath.

"Warn me of Whaa..." I caught my breath, suddenly feeling his hands on my ass pulling me up and hard against him as my feet left the floor. Before I could wrap my legs around, I felt the full force on his onslaught, thrusting hard, slamming me against the wall.

"Ahheee!" I cried out. "Easy, Daddy. It's just pretend," I cautioned, suddenly feeling some trepidation.

"You're the one who wanted it almost real," he responded, thrusting hard. "Is this real enough for you?"

"But I-I..."

"No buts," he interrupted, "other than this fine ass I'm squeezing." He laughed, showing sudden confidence, as though he knew his course. "You've been a fucking tease all morning, and now I'm giving what you've been begging for."

"Oh God!" I cried, panting as I felt him throbbing against me. "You cock...Oh God! It's huge! Did y-you ever fuck Mommy standing up?"

"Lots. She loved it!"

"I'll bet; f-feeling you driving sooo deep!" Oh Daddy! I want it for real, just like you did with Mommy."

"No, Lisa. I'd rip you in two if I tried to..."

"Yes, rip me!" I screamed. "I need this fucking monster hammering me!"

"No Lisa; we can't," he objected.

"You d-don't want me?"

"Of course I want you, but we agreed, just pretend."

"That was before you made me so hot. Please, Daddy," I whined. "I really need to...."

"Don't worry sweetie. I'll make sure you cum," he assured, holding my ass, as I felt his fingers probe deeper.

"So you like my ass," I giggled in excitement.

"How could I not!"

"And you liked Mommy's ass?"

"Of course."

"Did you ever fuck her there?"

"Lisa!" he objected.

"Come on, Daddy; with your hands all over my ass, at least you can tell me if Mommy took this thing between my legs up her ass."

"God! You just won't quit!" he complained, shaking his head. "Fine. Yeah, she took it in the ass—lots of times."

"How about me?"

"What about you," he feigned ignorance.

"Well, I know you don't want to take my virginity. But there are other ways you could fuck me," I suggested.

"Lisa! How could you even think of taking me there?"

"Gee, I don't know, Daddy," I responded sarcastically. "Maybe because I'm feeling your fingers about to probe my asshole!"

"Oh God! You're right. I don't know what I'm thinking." He started withdrawing his hands before I objected.

"Please don't stop, Daddy," I pleaded. "It feels so good!"

"Really?"

"Of course," I reassured. "Would you feel more comfortable if you knew I'd already taken it up the ass?"

"You what?! You let Rick—there?" He asked incredulously.

"Of course not! How could I, with the promise I made to Mommy," I reminded. "I'm talking about Nola."

"Nola?" He was obviously confused.

"Yeah, Nola; it was part my training," I explained, "learning the joy of ass-fucking, with her doing me using a strap on."

"Oh my God!"

"That's what I said," I laughed. "It was so hot! Wouldn't you love to see your little baby girl taking it up her tiny puckered hole?"

"This is unbelievable!" He was shaking his head, all the while slowly thrusting against me as he held my ass.

"Come on, Daddy," I pushed. "You know you'd love to see it, just like you want to feel it—right now! Go ahead, Daddy; finger me there."

"Ah fuuck," He groaned, returning to probe my ass with he fingers, deeper and deeper. I moaned encouragement, as he probed the thin lycra over my puckered hole.

"That's it, Daddy. Don't you want to fuck me, right there?"

"You're such a fucking tease!" he exclaimed, holding me against him as he began hammering me mercilessly.

"Oh God! You're m-making me...God, I'm so wet! Oh yesss! Don't stop!"

"I'm not stopping," he assure, picking up the pace of his repeated thrusts. "Enjoy, as long as we know it's just pretend."

"Oh yes, Daddy! You're almost f-fucking meeee! How d-does it feel to be rubbing your baby girl's pussy?"

"Fucking fantastic!" he blurted out.

"Would you like it for real—to be driving inside me?"

"Oh God! Don't tempt me, darling. I could have you on the table driving so deep. Sssooo deeeeep."

"What's stopping you?" I challenged, thrusting hard to meet his relentless onslaught.

"Can't, baby. We s-said, just p-pretend." We were both panting in anticipation.

"Not p-pretend," I responded. "About t-to cum f-for real...Ahhh...Hah...Aaahh...Oh Daddy...I-I...Oh Gawd!"

"Ahhh yeah, honey," he encouraged. "My sexy baby girl all hot and..."

"....grinding her creaming cunt against her Daddy's big cock!" I continued. "How does it feel, knowing I'm pretending you're drilling in deep inside?"

"Gawd! You're such an irresistible fucking tease!"

"And I all y-yours, D-Daddy," I responded, feeling myself on the edge.

"My f-fucking slut!" Daddy growled, as I felt him thrust hard while fingering my ass.

"Yesss....Oh...Hah...Aaahhh!" I gasped, trembling uncontrollably, feeling him taking me over the edge. "Oh yes! D-Daddy! Don't stop! Ahh...Almost th-there! Ahheeeunggg...Yessss!" I hissed through gritted teeth, spasming as I felt wave after wave pulsing through me.

I was shuddering, just starting to come down when Daddy screamed, "Oh God!...No!" I felt him slamming hard once again, holding my ass tightly as he ground against my sopping cunt.

Feeling his hunk of steel begin to spasm and jerk, I felt a thrill surging through me, knowing he was cumming. "Aahah....Fuuuck me! Yeess....Unngggg!" I scream feeling it overtake me for a second time.

Silence followed, saving for our panting together, as we finally starting to come down. I felt his grip relax. Soon my feet were on the ground once again.

"Oh God, Daddy. Thank you," I bubbled.

But he was not showing my enthusiasm, looking down, shaking his head, as he mumbled repeatedly, "I'm so sorry."

"For what?"

"This was supposed to be about you; your needs, and I-I...Well, I kind of lost it and well...I mean...."

"You came," I finished.

"Y-you knew?"

"Of course I knew." I giggled. "With a hunk of meat like that going off between my legs, how could I not know? Oh Daddy, it was so exciting!"

"But I-I thought we were just pretending, and I didn't mean to lose control and...."

"But you just couldn't help yourself." I grinned excitedly. "You sexy daughter was just too hot!"

"Ok, I can't deny it," He conceded. "You're unbelievably hot! But this was supposed to be just pretend and about you and...."

"We did pretend," I interrupted. "It's not like you were actually fucking me. You were wonderful!" I reassured. "It was so exciting, how we came together."

"I guess it was," he conceded.

I sighed with satisfaction, nestling my head on his shoulder. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, pumpkin. But this is...Well, things could get out of hand, and I think maybe that's enough." I knew I could have pushed things further. But, remembering Nola's advice about keeping guys wanting and needy, I reluctantly decided it was time to back off.

"Ok, Daddy. But you have to promise that we can do something for real tonight."

"No, honey; I'm sorry but I simply cannot allow...."

"Calm down, Daddy," I interrupted. "I was talking about cuddling. Can't we cuddle on the sofa, just like we used to when I was little."

"Aahh...Well, I suppose we...."

"Oh thank you, Daddy. That's a promise?"

"Yeah," he muttered with obvious reservations as he shook his head. "I promise."

"I can't wait," I bubbled and then leaned up to kiss him on the cheek. As we pulled apart I looked down to see a small damp area on his shorts. "Sorry about that," I giggled mischievously. "But it might be a nice souvenir for later activities."

"Wh-what do y-you mean?"

"Come on, Daddy; I'm not stupid. I've gotten you all worked up. Even after cumming I think you might be thinking about our hot time later. And I just thought that...Well look at you," I giggled seeing a bulge beginning to grow under the wet spot. "That didn't take long."

"Lisa!" He objected.

"What? I know you're dying for a repeat. I'll be gone soon, but with what I left on your shorts, you'll still be able to smell me while you....you know...."

"Lisa!" he repeated his objection, suddenly aware of what I was suggesting.

"For God's sake, Daddy! What's that big deal? All guys do it and we've already gotten off together."

"Dear God! Don't remind me."

"Why? Do you really want to forget—cumming with your own daughter for the first time while you gave her the pretend fucking of her life?"

"No." He shook his head. "How could I forget? It's just feels so wrong; I wish you wouldn't bring it up."

"It seems that I can't help bringingit up, or you can't." I smirked, looking down at his bowed out shirts.

"Please, Lisa. I'm just not comfortable...."

"Yeah, well given the size of that thing, I can see why! Obviouslythat might be rather uncomfortable when it decides to make a showing," I giggled.

"Please, just stop it!" Daddy insisted.

"OK, but we both know you won't be stopping it after I leave." I chuckled.

"You're suggesting I would be thinking about..."

"It's just more pretending," I interrupted. "You've already done it a zillion times before. But I'm hoping when you pretend this time, it will be special—doing it while you imagine that...."

"Please!" he interrupted. "Don't say it."

"Why? We both know who you'll be pretending to be fucking. I know you have needs. That's more than obvious," I chuckled as I glanced down.

"This is so embarrassing, knowing that you know that...How can you be so casual about the whole thing?"

"Isn't that how you guys raised me—protecting me from early exposure to sex and all the repressions that give people hang-ups?"

"I suppose," he agreed.

"And now that Nola has been teaching me, it all seems so exciting and natural; I guess I'm just less inhibited than most."

"You can say that again." Daddy shook his head in dismay.

"So, do you think Nola would be proud to know how I've used what she taught me here?"

"Oh my God! You can't tell her about this."

"Why not? She'd be so impressed with how I've learned from her—allowing me to seduce my own father!"

"Come on, honey; sh-she'd think I was some kind of p-pervert!"

"Not when I told her how you tried to resist," I countered.

"Dear God! I should have!"

"But you couldn't," I reminded. "And she'll be so excited to know how I became so irresistible, even for you, Daddy."

"Please, honey!" He was sounding more desperate. "She might think I was trying to...You know, take advantage of you."

"Would you like to?" I teased, cocking my hip to one side.

"That's enough, Lisa. Now you have to promise you won't tell her."

"Only if you promise to be honest, Daddy."

"About what?" he responded suspiciously.

"About whether you'd like to take advantage of me."

"That's a hell of a question," he muttered, shaking his head.

"So would you want to?" I pushed.

"With you looking like that? Hell yes; I can't deny I'd like to. But it's not right, and I won't."

"Thanks, but I can't promise the same. Would you be angry if I took advantage of you, Daddy?" I cooed.

"I-I suppose I should. But seeing you like this, I couldn't be angry. Still, remember that this is just between us."

"Alright," I agreed, knowing this was a promise I would never keep as I crossed my fingers. "But what about you, Daddy; aren't you proud to see what I've learned?"

"Well, I-I'm not sure I...I mean, I guess I'm proud of the woman you've become."

"And I have you to thank for it; you're the one who made all this possible, getting Nola to teach me. Bet you never thought you'd end up on the receiving end of my education."

"No kidding," he chuckled nervously.

"Aren't you glad I shared this way?" I pushed.

"I shouldn't be, but—I'll probably regret saying this—to be honest, it has been an unbelievably thrill!"

"Thanks, Daddy. Does that mean I've given you some ideas for more fun after I leave?"

"God, honey; I-I...Well, I'd rather not go there."

"After all this and what you're feeling, you're not sure? Maybe I need to show you. I just thought you'd be more comfortable doing it in private."

"You sh-shouldn't be talking about...."

"About your needs?" I interrupted.

"Not aboutthose needs."

"Why not? Nola says that sex ed isn't just for me. It's also about learning to care for others. And you and Mom always told me that life is more satisfying when we try to serve the needs of others, right?"

"I suppose," he agreed.

"Can't you see, Daddy; I know what you want and need," I pushed, slowing thrusting my hips. "And I'd love to stay and help."

"God, no! St-stop t-tempting me. You know this is wrong!"

"Easy, Daddy. Itis exciting to know that I temp you. But I just meant more make believe. Wouldn't it be fun to pretend you were doing me, while I help?"

"H-help?" he croaked, as his eyes bore in on my thinly veiled camel toe.

"Yeah; wouldn't you rather see that big black hunk of steel surrounded by my little hands rather than yours?"

"Aaahh," he groaned. "How c-can you even suggest..."

"Come on, Daddy," I interrupted. "You have to admit that it would be hot, feeling your tool slipping though you little girl's hands rather than your own, or maybe in my mouth, pretending that it's sliding between my...."

"Oh Gaawwd!" He cried, as he began rubbing his crotch. "We c-can't be d-doing this." He turned away, trying to recover before continuing. "Please Lisa; I'm your father, and that's going way past pretend! We have to maintain appropriate boundaries."

"Ok, if that's what you want, I'll leave you to your own fun," I said, turning to leave. Then I spotted the syrup, still on the table, and couldn't resist providing him one more parting gift. "But could I give you something before I leave?"

"Now Lisa; don't you think you've done quite enough here?"

"I don't know, you tell me," I countered. "I just thought that after your cleanup, the least I could do was put away the syrup."

"Oh." His indifferent tone told me he was clueless as to what I was suggesting.

"Hello, Daddy," I intoned sarcastically. "Since you enjoyed seeing me get the syrup, I thought you might like towatch me put it away."

"Oh...Oh God!" He suddenly caught on. "I-I don't think I really sh-should be..."

"Are you sure?" I interrupted. "Last chance."

"Well...I shouldn't, but m-maybe just a little."

"What would you like to see?" I teased, looking back over my shoulder.

"Come on, honey...You know...."

"Maybe, but a girl likes to hear it. So what do you want to see?"

"Damn!" he muttered, "You know...like before."

"But it won't be like before, Daddy."

"Wh-why not?"

"I'm wet now," I reminded him. "I might show even more."

"Aahh!" he gasped.

"You still want to see?" I pushed.

"Y-yeah, God help me...I-I do," he gasped.

"Then you have to tell me. What would you like to see?"

"God! Don't make me s-say I...Ok, I-I want to see y-your rear," he dodged.

"Like this?" I asked as I bent down.

"Oh Gaawwd!"

"You're staring, Daddy," I observed, as I looked back between my legs.

"Sorry...c-can't help it."

"Wh-what d-do you s-see," I gasped, feeling the surge of fluid between my legs.

"Y-your...you know..."

"Just say it!" I hissed.

"Your c-camel-toe," he responded in a barely audible whisper.

"You mean mywet camel-toe."

"Dear God! Staring at my little girl's w-wet slit—what kind of father am I?!"

"One who's willing to give me the attention I need. You're a good father."

"Aaahh Gawd!" he groaned, rubbing his crotch.

You can see a lot, can't you, Daddy?"

"M-more than y-you know, darling. It's s-so...." He gasped, watching as I reached back to cinch up the shorts.

"Tight?" I suggested, feeling the material lodge deeper into my slit. I caught my breath as the air cooled the damp crotch. Suddenly I felt naked, experiencing a mixture of fear and excitement over my lewd display, showing the contours of my cunt—to my own father!

"I can't be doing this!" Poor Daddy; he knew the explicit view of his daughters snatch was completely despicable and perverted. Yet he couldn't help himself.

"But you're still looking," I observed, "and enjoying it." Knowing the abhorrence he felt, while inexorably and helplessly succumbing to the depraved seduction of his own daughter, was beyond intoxicating!

"S-sorry; Please stop," he begged.

"Ok," I agreed, deciding to give him a breather. "I'll just put this away."

"I-I....Oh God!" he gasped as I slowly bent further to place the syrup on the lowest shelf.

"Is this where it goes?" I asked suggestively, wiggling my hips to emphasize the double entendre, as I glanced back over my shoulder.

"Y-yeah," he croaked.

"Think you could put it whereit needs to go?" I challenged as I began to slowly rotate my hips. He groaned in response, which I took as further encouragement.

"Please, Lisa," he objected. "We have to stop."

"Just pretend," I pushed. "It's fun. Come on, Daddy; tell me how you'd handle this."

"For God's sake! I probably sh-shouldn't, but y-you asked. If you weren't my daughter...Well, I'd be telling you that was the prettiest damn pussy I'd ever...."

"Daddy!" I exclaimed in feigned shock.

"S-sorry; I-I thought y-you said...."

"Just teasing," I interrupted with a chuckle. "Go on; I love it when you complement, especially that part. What else would you say?"

"I'm n-not sure we sh-should be...Well, if you were someone else, I might ask you what was making you so wet."

"And I'd tell you it was that the hunk of meat showing in your shorts." I grinned confidently as I glanced back over my shoulder. "And I'd be thinking about having it slide up my...."

"No more!" he objected.