All Comments on 'Breakfasts with Tiffany'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 6 years ago
5 stars

A fun and sexy story. Nice build up. The description of the parents and the prom girl was ridiculous and not believable, but that was a minor flaw. Overall very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
complete thought

Well written with a deliberate flow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Terrific

The part where daddy fucked girlfriend had me so hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really good

I just can’t get over that name Gilbert: here in France, it is a name fit for a balding, 50-something, accountant. :’-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Five * at a well written story

I enjoyed your buildup to the anal sex and the realization of Tiffany's annoyance to Kevin's 6 minutes of sex. Us men that like to make sure our women enjoy our loving attentions, deserve more than 'Slam Bam, Thank You Maam'. I am a man that enjoys sex even into my senior years, and pleasing my lover is very important to me, so your keeping in that mental attitude has pleased me too! Would you consider a 2nd chapter or more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Parents

What absolute assholes his parents (and girlfriend) were. I'd kicked the father in the nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting twist with the parents.

As usual this was an awesome story. I thought he should have bent his mom over and fucked her in the ass as payback for his date. He could still go back and do that.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Backdoored

Tiffany is an unusual woman desiring anal, but since Gilbert is okay with it, they can pleasure each other. Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unreal

I could never imagine any guy pulling off going nude in front of any girl. The real story is he made up that his family were nudist to fool the girl that it was normal to be nude in the house. He knew that him being nude around the house would lead to sexual tension and eventually sex.

Lol funny story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story

@private1stclass, you’d be surprised how many women like anal. And others just need a good partner to give it a try.

ymmvymmvover 5 years ago
Really hot detail

I loved the buildup and the detail! Really hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FYI

There are former Marines but there are NO ex-Marines!

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTover 5 years ago
Conflicted

There's a line here that keeps moving back and forth, and it doesn't work.

On one hand, he hates cheating because of his sense of honor. You can justify the one night stands, because it's the girls choice, she's the one being unfaithful and if she doesn't care, why should he?

His father fucking his girlfriend, who he hasn't even touched yet by that point, is portrayed as the worst kind of betrayal, strong enough to get the hell outta Dodge and cutting off all contact with his parents.

He's conflicted throughout the entire thing, keeping his "celibacy" for her, picturing their connection as an actual relationship and not just a one-time thing.

Then he fucks her completely, cuckolds his friend and roommate, and stopping in the middle to arrange fucking someone else in the meantime!

As soon as he enters that sex shop you might as well cross out his name and write a different one, because he becomes a completely different character.

Didn't like it, thought it doesn't fit with the characters you were describing up to that point.

Fetishist1Fetishist1over 5 years ago
Cum in ass and continue

This story features a particular fetish: a man cums in a woman’s ass and keeps going. The man can ejaculate twice or even thrice without pulling out after the anal creampie or he can pull out and then immediately reinsert to continue the act.

I leave this comment as a marker in order to help identify more stories with this kind of fetish.

You can check my favourites for other examples that I have already identified.

Please message me or copy this message under a story to help expand the collection.

Thanks!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
Good stuff!

I like stories with believable conflict, and where the sexual tensions have a chance to build before exploding. That said, the conflict you set up was, “How can Gilbert fuck Tiffany’s ass while maintaining his sense of honor?” Eventually, you just gave up trying to figure it out. Gilbert gave up. Tiffany gave up, and the answer was easy. Gilbert goes out for several hours to do laundry. Tiffany calls Kevin to break up with him...and another woman answers Kevin’s cell phone! Wham! Kevin and Tiffany are not only no longer a thing, but she’s fully motivated to have Gilbert take her ass in a lovely Anal-Deflowering Revenge-Fuck! Gilbert keeps his honor in tact and wins the Girl! Our Hero!

The scene with Crystal, and the implication that Gilbert is already planning to come back and fuck her ass the next time he does laundry ruins the “special romance” magic you’ve created between Tiffany and Gilbert.

The sex was hot. You have believable and generally likable characters. Great dialog. I’m a sucker for a romantic as well as a nasty story. You spent a long time building a romance and then seemingly got bored with that and rushed the nasty ending.

PyroPyroover 5 years ago
Excellent story, excellent buildup!

I actually don't give out many "5's" but yours deserved it. Believable, sexy, sensuous and erotic, despite one or two glitches in the story. Keep writing!

bigreddog543bigreddog543about 5 years ago

good story----weak ending

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanalmost 5 years ago
Good story with a slow build

Unusually good pacing -- a quick bit of heavy sex to whet the appetite, then a tantalizing slow build as you wonder just how long it's going to take before they both do what they obviously want. Realistic as to anal sex -- slow with lots of prep = safety.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ending...

Ending went way too weak after all the buildup..And no resolution about his roommate..lot of unanswered.......

PrinzmettlePrinzmettlealmost 5 years ago
After all ....

... they weren't savages. Nice ending to a fun story. Our "hero" has a sense of honor. It has to do with his roommate. Not the anonymous girls he meets at the club or the porn store. And not directly with his roommate's girl friend. So it takes a while to break down the barriers, but there's no question they will break.

What I really enjoyed was that you were able to tell the story and keep me interested through four pages before any real sex with the main characters.

Thanks for another great read.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Great story

Loved it!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 4 years ago
Gilbert *did* have some honor...

Now...? He might as take Tiffany home so his father can fuck her too...

Fucking the girlfriends of guys you don't know, or better yet have good reason to hate, is not nearly the same as fucking the girlfriend of your roommate... or worse yet, fucking the girlfriend of your son.

And the fact that Tiffany doesn't see the difference should, at the least, ensure that he never has a serious relationship with her. Not lIke he wants to have to wonder when *she'll* try to find his father so she can fuck him... or anyone else with a dick.

Oh, BTW, now it seems clear Gilbert *isn't* much better than his father... something to be proud of, I guess...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very awesome, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
offal

They checked out show after offal show on the tv. Offal is decomposing animal flesh. Maybe you meant awful ...

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 3 years ago
Great story. You had to love Tiffany

offal is the right word - The story was a great tease.

Wash2015Wash2015over 3 years ago
Great story but conflicted

I just found your stories and so far I have enjoyed them all, you are a fantastic writer.

However as a few have pointed out, there are a couple things I have issue with. That he references his honor multiple times but doesn't tell her she has to break up with Kevin for them to be together. After he told the prom story, I expected her to call and break up with Kevin so they could move forward although that would be tough with him living with the ex. It is worse though that she is cheating and staying with Kevin just for weekends with him.

The story about his dad obviously is bad and explains his initial restraint but to then just jump into sex after sharing it felt like a large departure from his personality through the rest of the story. Just in general a lot of open ended story lines and the ending felt abrupt and incomplete. Was 5 stars right up until the end of the prom story.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Your usual outstanding story...the erotic sex scenes are direct and sublime at the same time... I agree with your other commenters that the concept of Honor needs further clarification in this story. Marine honor is Always Faithful.... Honor is to be faithful to your fellow Marines and the tenets of the Corps through death. In this instance, the protagonist shows almost a schizophrenic flipping between his Marine type of honoring his roommate (brotherhood) and his crumbling surrender to lust for the roommate's girlfriend. The timeline provides ample opportunity for the protagonist to have a discussion with the roommate but he does not. Instead he lets his lust for the girlfriend metastasize until they have an uncontrollable animal encounter that violates all rules of honor. The ending line "At least they weren't savages" appears to be firmly tongue in cheek as the entire series of encounters ending in the animal joining define the term savage.

Honor as shown in this story is nothing more than a morning mist. When the fire of the primal sun heats up, that mist burns off quickly... The mist obscures...but the fire reveals that there is no honor in this story. The protagonist alpha takes the female...without any appology or notification to the beta roommate... The alpha does what he damn well pleases...he has the big cock the sexual dominance, and reigns above all honor...

Stripped away, Breakfasts with Tiffany is pure and simple Law of the Jungle....everything else in this story is mere morning vapor. I think that that is why the author ended it so abruptly.. He was not really interested in the story....he was interested in using that story to illustrate his position of Law of the Jungle... Once the author had stripped away all the veils of moral honor. Once he had positioned that Alpha to take the roommates woman for himself in a frankly despicable manner. Once that author revealed his position on "honor"....the story ends and the reader is left questioning the conventional morality of honor, trust, truth, and fidelity. This narrative shows all this civilized behavior to be a thin veneer that is quickly breached. The strong rule....and the weak serve.... Caveman morality writ large

Mike9947Mike9947about 2 years ago

Would be great to have a part 2!

Loco42968Loco42968almost 2 years ago

Best story out of the hundreds I have read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the story and the buildup. Only complaint is once you get to the anal sex, you just skim over it as they love it and have it all the time., the end! Expand on it. We are in the promiseland so lets hang around more. This deserves a sequel (focusing on just tiffany and gilbert, no need for parents, ot group sex).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Agree with the comments here, especially the recent one about how you skim the end too much. The parents backstory is a bit weird and out of place in my opinion

Great story though. One of my favs on here. Love to follow up with them. Maybe if not enough for a sequel, an epilogue?

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Any guy obsessed with fucking his female partners ass, should be willing to let her fuck his ass with an appropriate sized dildo first. That way he can appreciate what she is going thru. She can also teach him the proper way to prepare...

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

I wasn't going to mention this but... his roomie doesn't deserve to be cucked just so he can fuck Tiff on the weekends. It doesn't say much for her or his feelings for her either... his weekend piece... after all of the buildup of becoming friends... l'm disappointed in my 'brother jarhead'.

I know, just a fiction story

texlootexloo3 months ago

I don't care if characters are honorable, or shit bastards. I do care that their decisions feel real. He didn't act within his own character and morals, but he also didn't seem to feel guilty after the fact. He despised his parents for being 'animals', but they at least consistently in an open relationship. He is fucking his roommate's girlfriend, in secret, and shows zero remorse. What a dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...