All Comments on 'Breaking a Sweat'

by rescatooor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot

Very very hot, maybe next time include more of the actual sex rather than built-up. It should be easier now that they're well acquainted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was very good, I like how you describe feelings of pleasure and orgasm. Very erotic and evocative.

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017about 6 years ago
Loved it.

Perfect balance between build up and sex for me, even if the transition was rather sudden. I really enjoy your writing style. Your descriptions of the action are very erotic.

AnnasFriendAnnasFriendabout 5 years ago
Good build up...

Felt like it did switch a little quickly to the sex. And I would have liked a bit more of the sex. But what I really liked was the confident set up of your time at the gym, it was very vivid and I could sense something was coming even as we followed your routine and thoughts.

Completely random personal peeve: I hate the name Colin. Just doesn't feel sexy. Sorry to all Colins out there.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Another hot one. 5/5

So many stories I find, I wind up skipping the set up and just scroll through looking for the hot stuff, because their setups are either boring or ridiculous. Yours are neither. You set the stage well. Then deliver.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous