Breaking a Sweat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're hard," he went on to observe, while his eyes studied my face.

If my face hadn't already been red from running, it was now. Why was he being so upfront? Couldn't he just play coy like a decent human being?

"So what?" I managed to grunt out, trying to conceal the embarrassment in my voice.

Colin straightened himself to stand in front of me and shrugged. The cheeky smile was back on his face.

"Nothing." he grinned, "I think they look nice."

I lowered my brow skeptically. He grabbed his towel and ran in front of me.

"Jen," he said calmly, "Could it be that you maybe like me?"

"Like you?" I asked as if I had not heard him correctly.

"Yes, why else would your nipples be so hard from a bit of flirting?"

"Is that what this is?"

"What else do you think it is?"

I was opening my mouth to answer when he rapidly took my head in his hands and pressed his lips against mine. They felt feverish and tasted salty. Still I felt my body relax as they comforted mine, was caressed by them more sweetly than I had imagined possible of him.

As the kiss ended, he stepped back and looked at me cautiously. It had been such a brief kiss and I had been so shocked as to not to respond it. He looked at me almost pleadingly, desperate for me to react in some way.

And I did. I probably hit him with all of my weight, my arms wrapping themselves around his neck, pulling him closer into my embrace. Soon I felt his hands on the small of my back, where they felt so warm and welcome. I even slid a bit of my tongue in his mouth. It soon found his, eagerly as excited about this new thrill.

"Want to do it here?" I asked him in between kisses, adrenaline pumping through my body.

"God, yes," he moaned into my mouth.

"But where?"

He looked around, thinking. "Butterfly," he finally smiled.

"Yeah?" I breathed out.

"Definitely butterfly."

"Why?" I laughed nervously.

"Because I fucking hate butterfly," he grinned, "And you'd be a reason to love it."

I was absolutely drunk from infatuation for Colin. It appeared there was nothing he could say that would displease me. I only kissed him more, tasted the salt off his lips with a smile on my face.

We didn't need to go far. Butterfly was just a few meters off cardio zone, in perfect view of the entrance. If anyone were to walk on us, we'd be caught red-handed through the glass-door before they even entered the gym. Somehow I couldn't care less.

He took off his t-shirt as we headed for the machine. He wasn't exactly an Abercrombie & Fitch model, but I liked the slight roundness to his muscularity nonetheless.

"How do you want to do this?" I whispered after a long kiss during which he had fondled my breasts, making my nipples hard again underneath my bra.

"I want you riding me," he whispered back. His fingers were on the rim of my sports leggings. "May I?" he asked me.

"Yes, please."

He peeled off the sports leggings as if they were tights up to my knees.

"Sit down," he encouraged and I complied, sitting back on the bench of the machine.

While pulling down my leggings, he kissed down my leg. He took off my shoes, throwing them over his shoulder as to have them as far from my body as possible. When my leggings were off, he stood up to hunch over me, rubbing my thighs tenderly. It felt incredibly good after such a run, the muscles relaxing under his touch.

After a few passionate kisses, we switched places so that I would be sitting on his lap, my face toward him. I became aware of his boner getting hard against my pussy, his excitement exciting me even further.

His hands were wandering everywhere between my ass and my titties. I liked his hands. They were warm and gentle, giving equal attention for all parts of my body.

I unclasped the bra and pulled it over my head. He marveled at my breasts almost as if he had never seen a more wonderful pair of jugs before. His fingers began to immediately tease my light purple nipples, pinching and pulling them and sucking them with his lips, drawing moans out of me.

" Ah, babe," he said, calming down slightly with his assault. He was holding himself back, which made me worry. I didn't want him to stop.

"What is it?" I asked. Had he changed his mind?

He could probably read my expression because immediately he warmed up to pleasant laughter.

"Oh, no... I just wanted to ask if you're on the pill or I'd better go get a condom."

I smiled relieved.

"Yeah, I'm on the pill."

"And do you trust me?" he said rubbing my legs delightfully. His smile was solemn, encouraging frankness. It was a face one could say no to. It's just that I didn't want to.

"Yes, I trust you," I told him earnestly, "Do you trust me?"

"I do."

Before I knew it, his lips were pressed against mine again. He was pulling my entire body closer to his, grinding his cock between my legs.

My undies were already drenched when he gently pushed me off him. He slid down his shorts. He wasn't wearing any underwear, and his eager hard cock slid out of its restraints. Now, it wasn't a massive cock or anything you see in porn but I liked its look all the same. It looked like it was his with the owner's relative shortness and muscularity. What it lacked in length was made up in girth.

I took this as my cue to take off my underwear. I slipped out of my blue-grey undies, revealing my trimmed pussy. He didn't remain looking at it long, until he had pulled me back on top him, burying his face between my breasts.

His cock was already wet from my juices, rubbing against my lower lips. At times its tip would lightly brush against my tender clit and send waves like electric shocks through my body.

"God, I want you in me," I moaned in his ear while nibbling his earlobe.

I could feel his cock stir in reply.

"Yeah?" he asked his pale eyes measuring the longing in mine. One of his hands slipped between my legs. He placed his thumb on my clitoris, pressing it as if it was a button. I trembled from pleasure.

"Please, yes!" I gasped.

"Are you sure?"

His finger slowly circled on my clitoris. It felt so good I thought I might pass out soon.

"Yes! Jesus, I want you to fuck me."

There was a smile of approval on Colin's face. He adjusted his cock for me to sit on, the bell end already glimmering with pre-cum.

As I lowered myself on it, the wide tip spread my moist lower lips. I gasped in delight as I felt his manhood fill me up, and from the look on his face I could see Colin was ecstatic. His hands were on my hips, aiding my descent on his cock. His member was stretching me from the inside, I could fell, its surface comfortably smooth.

We started slowly, his hands moving my hips up and down on his cock, slowly easing me to his shape and girth.

"My god, you're so wet," he moaned and I felt inclined to agree with him. It felt like his cock was milking my juices out of me.

His hands regularly moved down behind my hips to grab my ass. His hands squeezed my cheeks in delirium.

"Oh Jen," he moaned between kisses on my pointy nipples. He pushed my entire body harder down on his cock.

"Fuck, Colin!" I complained, hoping he'd never stop.

It is then he begun thrusting his cock up inside my pussy from underneath me. It increased the friction on my g-spot and I begun to feel lightheaded from the pleasure building up. It felt like a water balloon was being filled up inside me and the next thrust might be enough to make it burst.

"Oh, yes! Colin!" I shouted as I grabbed his shoulders for support. "You're going to make me cum."

"Jen," he sighed.

We came at the same time. I could just barely distinguish the twitching of his cock through the burst of my orgasm. It was impossible for me to say how much of the ejaculation inside me was his and what was mine. I simply collapsed on top of him, breathing heavier than I did from our little race on the treadmills.

"Wow," he breathed out eventually, his arms wrapped loosely around me.

"I know," I managed to say.

"I must be so out of shape."

I looked at him with a disbelieving. "Is that all?"

"I seriously need to work on my endurance," he told me, but then he added: "Also, that was amazing."

That was more like it.

"It was," I kissed him sweetly on the lips, "But that can be topped."

"Oh, it will," he assured me. "You're so hot when you're that aroused."

"I noticed you liked that," I said with a grin. My entire body felt so heavy. I didn't want to move at all.

We cuddled there in silence for a while, both content with the warmth of another. I was even beginning to feel drowsy; it was that safe that I felt in his arms.

"So what next?" he finally asked me.

"I don't know," I shrugged before looking into his eyes. "Back extensions?"

I could feel his cock immediately harden at my suggestion. "With you doing the extensions?" he whispered, his hand sliding down to caress my butt, his fingers gently tickling towards my inner thigh.

"Yes," I grinned wickedly.

"I'm in."

12