All Comments on 'Breaking and Collaring'

by luvinlicker

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not a bad story, but it seems it is all very one-sided

I suppose you left me very disappointed, I was expecting when he removed the blindfold and was holding a "red velvet box' that it contained a ring and he wanted to marry her, but no, it was just another reinforcement of his expectations of her obedience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why break her to own her

Why as a Master do you have to break her to own her, doing what was done was cruel, why have a submissive if you need to break her and change her. If it wasn't just a story would be lucky she hadn't left.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
And 'Every Breath You Take' is a love song.

Well, you warned us in the title.

What bad habits and stubbornness? You gave us one valid response to overwhelming ass-hattery and use it to justify his mindset. I'm from the camp that sees submission as a gift, not something that must be forced. His professions of love come across more as satisfaction with what he has obtained by hook or crook or paddle.

I've read enough to know that this will resonate with many, and I hope they speak up for you. I find it leaves me cold and sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you FA_JF

For your perspective, I also believe that submission is the greatest gift of love and devotion that one person can give the person they love. It is a sad and corrupted version of BDSM that somebody must be beaten, punished and forced into submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To many unexplained things in the story.

The opening paragraph very badly needs an editor to review. Way to many commas needed to read that message correctly!

I am truly sorry but you did not have enough explanations in the story. As in

I may just not understand, but what does "you were to complete the 3 tiers 4 times" mean?

I may just not understand, but what are "your top 5 rules"??

I may just not understand, but what are "every single rule"?

OK later in the story there were some of the rules given, but I believe, not the complete list of rules. So I can not really know if the list of rules was given or just the important ones to you were given.

All is all OK. a 3 at most.

Mike

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous