All Comments on 'Breaking & Training a Man Ch. 01'

by bdsmtrainer88

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
PaxNurglePaxNurgleover 7 years ago

I thought this was a good story, although if you are not into BDSM I can see why it would not do anything for you. I enjoyed it however. The only issue I had, and this is a minor one by the way, is there were a few proofreading errors that could have been cleaned up before this was submitted; those can be a distraction, albeit only a minor one.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 7 years ago
You play rough

Loved it aside from a few usage errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty intense

Wow! You play pretty rough with your submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
be an affectionate lover ....

No he will not .

Any man subjected to this... will seek revenge .

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubover 7 years ago
Is This for Real!?!

Every step she takes is more and more extreme and he seems so willing. I'm not sure I could endure such treatment but would love to give it a try. I would probably go away frightened but soon yearning for the next encounter.

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubover 7 years ago
Another Thought

I wish the story had expanded on the Ben Gay use on the balls. I've tried that before. It goes on real easy but before long the pain becomes excruciating. I find it an effective way of administering pain to myself in a wsy I can't control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Real Life

Oh how much I would pay to see this happen in real life! Get your next sub to allow you to film his training

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice start

It is a good start. Definitely interesting.hope to read more from you soon going to read your other work now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I would like...

to be broken and trained like this, Women should control men!

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 6 years ago
Yes!

Now THAT’s how to break and train a man. THAT’s how to break and train me! Please take this willing servant on your next journey.

Ticklishsoles

willowindwillowindalmost 6 years ago
Learning can be fun.

I enjoyed the content of this story and would enjoy being trained in this way. The bit i didn't enjoy was that it really did need proof reading to make it easier to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She gets broken

The minute this bitch tries to dominate a man with no empathy, he breaks her neck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your stories are obsessed

with "breaking and training" men. But the only guys who'd even half way go along with it are those who are already submissive. Any other guys would run a mile or attack you or report it to the police as abuse. Nonsensical garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

If that was just the first part of the day he will be dead by the end. No man would willingly subject himself to this rubbish. Seriously ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lack of understanding

I’m not really into such extreme pain & I certainly don’t understand how any normal man would willingly submit to this sort of treatment.

There are a couple of points I’d like to make. Please get an editor to check your stories before uploading, as there are quite a few mistakes in grammar and spelling.

Having spoken to a few people who claim to be into BDSM, they all say that limits are discussed and set before a “scene” starts.

A system of safe words is agreed upon and if used, the scene must pause or halt immediately. If a gag is used, as here, so safe words are in effective, then an alternative procedure should be agreed. Either a buzzer or dropping a small object as a sign to stop are often used.

This is just sadistic torture and if she is careless enough to release his hands, he will without doubt, maim or kill her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Remember it's ALWAYS negotiations and consent.

Not sure if you're still here, but this is far too extreme for someone just testing the waters. This is how you can permanently cause physical and psychological trauma to another person. While you had me in the beginning, you lost me near the end of the first page.

I also believe that you forgot who really holds all the power here in theses relationships, because it's not us (Dommes/Doms) it is the subs and slaves. They say "stop" and we will HAVE to stop. Otherwise it's rape and abuse.

You started out strong, but ended terribly. Work on the endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The hooks are a little far out. You want to dominate him, not send him to the hospital!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is just sexual abuse, no man who isn't already incredibly submissive would ever go along with this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is just abuse and man hating bitchery.

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

Hmmm, what part of *fantasy* don't these folks get? Plus, I don't know what "BDSM people" you talk to, but as one myself, I can tell you these scenes are pretty tame, the sense of control and expertise the Domme exhibits are well written, and the consent is *obvious. Well done, Mistress, a 5.

joela_99yjoela_99yover 1 year ago

I loved the story and yes some of it was a little out there, but hey it's fiction.

My only minor complaint is the grammer and some wrong tenses and pronouns. I think a rereading before publishing or asking an editor to review woud have made it perfect, or course i did give it a 5* any way.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"puddy in her hands"? "you could of"? "your", when it should be "you're'?

Did you go to school at all? Please stop writing. You just shouldn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous