All Comments on 'Breaking Clichés Ch. 01'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
Outstanding

I have no idea what the other guy who put, "Rubbish", in his title read, but he didn't read this story, because it it grabbed my attention in the first paragraph, and never let me go. That's the way a great story is supposed to work, and this one is in that category. I didn't care that he was putting a 440 engine, with a rough cam, into a Dodge Charger, but it sure kept my attention in the story because the professors female sex interest, with the huge breasts, tiny waist, and long legs was very interested in it. He was interested in her, she was interested in the car, and I stayed interested in the story until the very end. It was a great story; very well written, and well deserving of five stars. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Her car.....can' wait for how she and he work that out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot!

I teach at a university. All last year, I enjoyed a torrid relationship with one of my former students. Not a young girl -- a very sexually confident woman in her 30's. Far too gorgeous for an old man like me (I'm 25 years older than her), but I wasn't complaining. She turned my world upside-down, much as Scarlett did for the prof. My lover had the most incredible ass I've ever seen, and I got the biggest erections of my life by rubbing my dick on her buttocks. She loved sex and craved my cock, riding me to multiple orgasms on many occasions. I never enjoyed cunnilingus more than when I licked her clit and heard her screams. She was a skillful fellatrix and gave me the best blowjob of my life on my last birthday. I climaxed between her 32D tits frequently, and doggy style was a powerful thrill for both of us. She was flexible enough to tickle my ears during missionary -- with her feet. She has now moved on to another man, but she gave me a lifetime of fantastic memories in one year. This story reminded me of her. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Began well

But with all the buildup about her breasts, they were mostly forgotten. And then the sex happened with a boom! It didn't go from 0 to 60 mph slowly. It was at 60 mph right away.

From my perspective that was sex, sure. But erotic? Not really.

I wanted to like it. But I gave it three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW

WOW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous