Breaking Clichés Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was time for me to give something back, domination of not. I followed her outside of the car into the bright light of the afternoon sun, and spent a moment admiring her again. I felt like a moth too close to the flame, but instead of a weak blue light, I was faced with a raging inferno and knew that the heat was life altering to who I was. Her ass was poised on the edge of the hood, her legs crossed, her hands resting on the car on either side of her and her breasts proudly displayed; she was a goddess, and yet such a young chick, so many... too many years younger than me. Someone who I wouldn't even have looked at for more than a second or two, admiring her flawless beauty before moving on.

Yet this chick had awakened something in me, and the fact that she was physically stunning had little to do with it. As entranced as I was by the body my hard cock was pointing at, it was the passion, the intense thirst for life I saw and felt underneath that which had won me over. Of course, I had to admit as I knelt down right in front of her with a smile, it did help that the thighs my head was going to burrow between were so creamy, firm and voluptuous. Scarlett seemed a little surprised as I parted her legs, forcing her to lay back on the hood of the car. "I don't want to hear a thing from you until you climax. Is that clear?" I growled.

In the silence that followed, as the minx was obeying my command to the letter, I dove in. Beginning gently, I grabbed her lips with my own, teasing her flesh with my tongue. After biting her very inner thighs I came back to her pussy, this time leading with a firm tongue. As I explored further, my intensity increased and soon enough, once she was already writhing around me, I pushed my tongue inside her. Keeping pressure on her clit with my upper lip, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and locked on.

She had no idea that the feeling of being squeezed between a pair of thighs was a huge turn on for me. I had difficulty breathing, but I didn't care, and made the most of the opportunities I had. During one of the longest stretches of cunnilingual apnea I had ever experienced, feeling her hand on my head I had the first hint that she probably also liked playing the dominating partner. I knew that she knew I couldn't breathe, yet she kept me there.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I placed my hands under her ass and got up. Her thighs opened and she managed to control her groan of surprise as I pulled her up. Tall as I was, I was holding most of her body in the air with nothing but her shoulders and head on the car. Looking down over her belly, I saw her head thrown back and mouth wide opened. Seconds later she froze, then squeezed my head again before letting out what must have been a deafening scream. Smothered again by the soft skin of her thighs I heard it as if from underwater.

I felt the sweat from her thighs as she contracted just about every muscle in her body, then the rush of heat and juices all over my mouth and face. My upper lip never left her clit, and I was trying to push my tongue as deep as it would go inside of her. I wanted to fit my entire head...no my entire body into that girl. I wanted to be inside her! Eventually her wild climax spent itself despite our best attempts at keeping it alive. I lowered her gently, her legs letting go of my head, and shook as her pussy slid all the way down my chest and belly. As I dropped her gently on the hood, I felt my cock against her ass, then felt it being pushed down until it slapped back up.

My hand on Scarlett's hips, her thighs parted, her ankles now on my shoulders and my cock just above her pussy, I could have taken her again right there. Yet I had other ideas. Resting on the car, Scarlett was looking at me. Staring at me rather, not sure of how to fit this long cunnilingus into our play. Even though she was still breathing hard, I told her to turn around on the hood. Her sharp intake of breath told me that she had momentarily forgotten about what was coming.

Once turned around, her head on the edge of the hood, I spread my legs until I was low enough. Grabbing her by her armpits, barely aware that my fingertips had grazed her breasts, I pulled her towards me until her head tilted backwards. Spreading her legs wide, she looked up at me and proceeded to slip both her hands under the small of her back. Utter vulnerability. She knew exactly what I wanted to do and instead of guiding and limiting me with her hands, she was telling me that I could do anything.

Gauging the height of my cock one last time, I looked down at the tableau in front of me: From a stunning, nasty mouthed hippy on the street to this naked sex goddess on the hood of my car, Scarlett had given me the wildest ride of my entire life. Even now, knowing exactly what was coming, I shook when she opened her mouth. As the tip of her tongue touched my cock, I grinned what I knew was a wolfish grin. No more teasing now, Scarlett opened wide and sucked the head of my cock. After pausing to squeeze her lips tightly just around it's base, she increased the suction dramatically, as if she wanted to draw even more of my blood into my cock.

Her tongue twirling and twisting all over my most sensitive flesh, Scarlett soon released the suction and opened her mouth wider. I placed both my hands around her nape, guiding her head with the palms of my hands and placing my thumbs around her delicate neck. If I had penetrated her dripping wet pussy in a single stroke, I was not about to attempt the same thing here, despite the fact that every instinct in my body was screaming at me to do so. Her hands remained tucked underneath her, but I could feel her moving her head to find the right angle and accommodate my girth.

Her blowjob had been delightful, but when I felt her tongue suddenly sliding upwards over the top of my cock, I knew it was my signal. Scarlett took a deep breath and I pushed in. Coated as I was with her saliva, I felt my slow thrust first touching, then pushing against the back of her mouth before continuing for a few inches down her throat.

The first time most guys have anal sex, they expect something distinctly different from regular pussy penetration. It is different, but not as much as most of us think. The intense pleasure some men have during anal sex comes in large part from the naughtiness or the fact that it's rare and special.

Deepthroating was another beast altogether. It's both rarer than anal sex for most of us, and it is distinctly different. While Scarlett's throat was opening around my cock and letting me go as deep as my length allowed, it was definitely more rigid than a pussy or asshole, completely incomparable. In addition to those unique sensations, the fact that I could look down and literally see her throat wider than it had been a minute ago was blowing my mind.

As I pulled out, seeing that delicate throat contract again, Scarlett released her breath and laughed. "You can stay much longer than that, Professor..." And so I did. After I pushed all the way in, until my balls spread around her nose, I began fucking her mouth slowly. Holding her head steady I pushed in and out, my mind buzzing from the sensations, yet always keeping my cock in her throat. Looking around, I couldn't believe that this was really happening. I was deepthroating a gorgeous, wicked girl on the hood of my Charger like there was no tomorrow.

When I heard her make a small sound, I pulled out and let her breathe once or twice. Just before I plunged back in she said: "What are you waiting for?" She didn't have time to finish, and I was too far gone to pull out again so soon. My entire focus was my cock and this amazing moment. I could feel every inch of my cock going down her throat, slowly pushing in and out. The next time I pulled completely out she managed to finish her thought: "Why aren't you fucking me?"

When I understood what she meant I moved back a bit and knelt in front of her. Looking straight into her inverted eyes, I asked: "You sure about this?"

Laughing, she replied: "Don't you quit on me now Professor... You need to take me now. Now!" she screamed, laughing again.

When I straightened up again, I placed my right hand around her neck again, and used the other to guide my saliva-dripping cock back into her mouth. This time I pushed all the way inside harder, to the point where my balls hurt when they met her nose. Instead of moving my left hand back to her nape, I grabbed one of her breasts firmly. No. I grabbed it violently. Pulling my cock out again, I found my low, level voice again and simply said: "Breathe deep."

As soon as she did I pushed back in and, for the very first time in my life, began to truly fuck a throat. Her knees pulled up reflexively but until I heard her trying to scream or saw her hands moving from under her, I was not going to stop. My mind was barely able to keep up with everything that was going on, this ridiculously intense moment when a fantasy I didn't even know I had was coming to life, coming to life right around my cock.

Soon I had both my hands on her breasts, holding them and mashing them between my fingers as if they were nothing more than plastic sex toys. They weren't. They were fully ripened pearls of wonderful flesh belonging to a mind bending girl. On the other hand, my cock was deep down the throat of this mind bending girl, and she was now completely mine. We soon found a rhythm that would let me drive myself mad with pleasure and let her breathe at the same time. My feet spread wide, my hands using her breasts as leverage, I was fucking her like I was about to die.

And I could have. Fucked her until I died, I mean. Just about the only coherent thought in my mind was that I never wanted this to end. Yet my mind wasn't really in control at that moment. The rest of my entire body was in a headlong rush to what was going to be a glorious and legendary climax. When I felt its first hints and deep glow, I had a crazy moment of fear. Seconds later, when I felt this glow spread from my cock and balls to my belly, I began laughing. As my pleasure crested the sky-high plateau of pleasure, I felt myself dissolve into my climax.

My entire being, from my toes to my head, from my body to my mind, was nothing more than a conduit for my pleasure and my cum. I felt the raging torrent of cum flowing from my balls into my cock and spurting uncontrollably into her throat. I had the most prodigious pair of breasts in my hands, but for the moment they were forgotten. I was nothing more than my climax, nothing more than this deepthroat connection of jetting sperm.

When my body, Scarlett's body and the rest of the world came back to my awareness, I realized that I was still laughing like a madman. As I pulled out to let her breathe, I felt my legs shaking, utterly drained by the massive orgasm that had just rocked me. In a daze I saw Scarlett rolling over and getting off of the car. Then, as if I'd had a very small blackout, I suddenly saw her kneeling beside me, a smile on her face, but with obvious concern as well. Sitting on the ground, I felt her hands holding mine and her eyes gazing right into mine.

Laughing again, I took a deep breath and lay down in the cool grass, pulling her with me. Seeing that my eyes were now clear, she grinned and rested her head on my chest. As we both regained our breathing, she joined me in this half-crazed laughter. I said: "You, my dear, are above and beyond comprehension." I saw her turning her head to look at me with a nice smile, still edged with an undercurrent of sexual awareness. I took one last deep breath and added: "I don't know you at all and so I don't know if this is normal or regular for you..." Her smile didn't change, if anything it became even more sexually charged. "But this was completely unique for me."

I slipped my arm under my head to look at her more easily. "By this, I don't mean the sex. It was mind blowing, don't get me wrong. But you've changed me. We've barely spoken to each other besides the arguments about the planet, yet I am not the same man as I was a week ago." Now her smile changed. Slowly Scarlett sat up, her naked legs crossed right next to me. I asked: "Did you know the effect you were having on me? You were supposed to be a waif of a girl, a sexy hippy that suddenly turned into a metalhead that likes classic cars. I've spent my entire adult life thinking about the meaning of life, human nature and many other things."

Scarlett was still smiling at me, listening to what I was saying. One of her hands was on my thigh, caressing me softly, but in silence. Laughing again I added: "I'm sure I'm not the first boy or man to go on like this after a night of amazing sex with you. And I won't lie to you, I am completely drunk on you right now." She laughed. "When you teased me into dominating you, you showed me facets and depths of myself I hadn't ever known were there."

A slight pause then, because my next sentence was going to be different. "And yet, despite the fact that you made my entire being burn with passion, what I know I'm going to cherish the most about this afternoon is that very quick moment, that unguarded look when I opened my eyes in the car. And saw you." Scarlett reacted more intensely than I imagined. Her smile faded and she suddenly seemed very nervous. She also seemed very young at this precise moment, pulling her hand from my thigh. When she began moving to get up, I grabbed her arm gently. Five minutes ago I would have told her to stop in a loud and authoritative voice. Not now. We were somewhere else now.

"Scarlett, stop." I sat up right next to her. "I want to see that look again. I want to see you, that you behind your amazing body, that you behind the intoxicating sexual energy. I have no idea what I'm going to find, not even if we're going to click in any other ways. I have no idea, but I want to find out." I paused, taking another deep breath for completely different reasons, "I want to learn how to give you our first kiss."

Her eyes opened wide for a moment. I was probably the first man to ask her for a first kiss this way, after having had just about everything else her body had to offer. I didn't know how long that tense silence lasted. I truly had no idea what she thought about me. I could be that random one nighter, I could be nothing more than the lucky guy she had chosen to fuck. Breaking the stillness she smiled softly, shaking her head slightly and said: "My sister was right. You philosophers are strange creatures..."

Getting up, she then pulled me up as well. "You will learn to give me our first kiss. I'll teach you how. But first," she said, grabbing and squeezing my cock, "there are quite a few other things you need to learn about yourself..." I was grinning like a fool as she gave me a quick peck on the cheek before releasing my cock. As I watched her walk away slowly towards the car, already and instantly mesmerized by the sight of her legs and ass moving, I started laughing again.