Breaking Drake Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhaaaaaaahhhhhhh..." Drake moaned.

The strap-on rubbed across his prostate, thrusting all the way into his ass.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh..." He moaned again.

"Ooooohhhhh, slave? Ohhhhhhhh? You liking this?"

"Ohhh... Yes, Mistress."

"Your ass is gobbling my cock up like a little slut, boy!"

She thrusted in and out, forcing the strap-on deeper into his ass. The puddle of precum under Drake's belly grew, and he could feel his testicles retracting as his body prepared to climax.

Raell could feel the tension in Drake's body winding up. She hadn't yet mentally trained his subconscious to only cum on her command, and when she felt his body reaching that stage she pulled all the way out, effectively stopping his climax.

"UUhhhhhuhhhhhuhhhhh!" Drake groaned, his body trembling with the need to cum.

"No cumming without my permission, slave." Mistress Raell snarled at him.

"Pleaseee may I cum, Mistress?"

"Not tonight, slave."

"Pleaseeee?!"

"No."

Drake knew better than to show his frustration, but his balls ached like crazy. He humped against the padded bench, finishing what the strap-on had started.

"Uhhhhhhh..." He moaned.

"Uhhh? Uhhh?! Did you just cum!? Did you just

CUM?!"

She strode over to his head and grabbed a handful of his hair, jerking his head up. As Drake open his mouth to yelp she thrusted the dildo into his mouth.

"Clean yourself off my dick, slave."

Drake choked, struggling to pull back. The collar stopped him, and instead Mistress Raell thrusted deeper.

She pulled his head up further, and he gave her a pleading look.

"Clean it, slave." Her snarled order was the only response to the look.

The furious glint in her eye terrified Drake, and trying his hardest to ignore his gag reflex he sucked down on the strap-on.

He repeated most of the movements he had when he was wetting the strap-on down, imagining that he was simply getting it wet for another ass fucking.

He gasped for air when Mistress Raell finally pulled out.

She unclipped him, but Drake did not stand up. He remained bowed over, waiting to see what she wanted of him next.

"Clean up your mess, slave."

Drake slowly got up, revealing the puddle of white ooze that had been sitting between his belly and the sawhorse. Seeing it, Mistress Raell growled again. She snagged his collar and yanked his head down to it.

"Lick it all up."

Drake hesitated, disgusted at the idea.

"Lick. It. Up."

The ice cold voice behind him held no lenience. Drake licked up some of his semen, dry heaving quietly. The salty taste coated his mouth, and his stomach lurched.

"You don't cum unless I let you, slave."

Drake licked the bench clean, finding that he was getting used the taste. Mistress Raell hauled his head back up, then ran a hand up his belly, collecting all the cum on his belly.

"Open." She ordered, holding her hand up to his mouth. Drake complied, and she slipped her hand inside his mouth. She face fucked him with her fingers, making him gag when her fingers reached the back of his throat.

Drake could feel his temper rising, but his fear of Mistress Raell kept him from speaking his mind. She pulled out her hand, and dragged him over to a bunch of cabinets where she forced him to kneel.

She rummaged through the drawers, grabbing a few silver pieces of metal. Returning to him, she pushed his chest back so that his cock and balls were readily available. Drake recalled the permanent chastity belting he has witnessed and whimpered, afraid she was going to do the same to him.

Raell fitted the chastity device onto the slave. He would learn that only she had the power to allow him to come, but until then he would stay locked up, unable to rise to attention.

Drake looked down his chest, trying to figure out what the hell Mistress Raell was doing. A silver tube held his dick, while a metal band wrapped around his cock and balls, and the whole set was interconnected. He realized it was a chastity belt. Drake felt his nervousness decrease when he realized she did not melt the keys to his belt.

"There you go slave. Try getting hard and cumming in that."

"Thank you Mistress."

Drake decided it was in his best interest to try to defuse the dragoness's anger. He kept his eyes and head down as she grabbed his collar once again and hauled him back up. She took him back over to the padded bench and tied him back down on his stomach. He listened as she moved around behind him, and then she approached his head. Another dildo slapped his face, and he opened his jaws. Mistress Raell thrusted the full length of the strap-on in, and Drake's body convulsed as the rubber cock filled his throat and blocked his airway.

Raell rammed her dick in and out of Drake's mouth, allowing him only brief moments of air. He struggled against his cuffs and collar, but to her pleasure he did not try to bite or close his jaws against the strap-on. She could feel the tension coiling back in his groin again, but it was restrained by the chastity device.

Drake gasped for air as Mistress Raell pulled out of his mouth. She rubbed the tip of the dick around his asshole then slammed into him.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhuhhhhhh..." Drake moaned loudly. The second dildo was larger than the first.

The big rubber dick thrusted against his prostate, and he could feel his dick trying to rise. The chastity belt pulled his balls forward as his dick tried to swell, adding pain to the sensations he was feeling. The pain only seemed to turn him on more.

The black dildo thrusted in and out, rubbing his prostate and filling up his ass. He grunted each time Mistress Raell thrusted all the way into him, his body shoved up against the bench. She ran her fingernails down his back, increasing the sexual tension in his body.

"May I cum, Mistress Raell?"

"No. You already came, slave."

He groaned as she thrusted deeper and deeper into him. His balls drew up against him as well as they could with the belt on. Mistress Raell suddenly pulled out, denying him his climax. Drake panted, badly wanting her to take of the belt and allow him to come. His dick twitched in the chastity device, swollen but unable to fully rise, and his balls ached with the need to cum.

Mistress Raell walked away, probably putting the strap-on harness and dildo away. Drake waited, feeling the pain caused by his half-erection overriding his enjoyment of the ass fucking. He had a major case of the blue balls, but he knew better than to complain.

Mistress Raell walked back over to him and unclipped him. Drake knelt down in front of her.

"Lesson learned, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Drake now knew to not cum without permission, but if it got him an ass fucking like that he wasn't sure he wouldn't disobey.

Raell laughed to herself as she overheard the thought run through Drake's mind. The slave really did love being fucked in the ass. She wondered if he'd learn to enjoy a man doing the same to him. If not, too bad.

"Go down to the Cave- your cell is number A46. That's block A, cell 46. I expect you to get breakfast and be waiting outside my bedroom tomorrow morning at 7. You should be washed, shaved, and ready to serve. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Drake watched Mistress Raell walk out, then got up and headed into the Cave, the massive underground "prison" for all the house slaves. He went down into cell block A and found cell 46. The small cell had a toilet and sink combo in the corner and a large pad on the floor. Drake sighed, glad he wasn't on a sandy arena floor but he missed the memory foam bed he had back at his home.

12