All Comments on 'Breaking Free Ch. 02'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Yes yes yes

fantastic, seems daddy has some company too. please don't stop now

boaman007boaman007almost 6 years ago
More please...

Great second chapter. I hope mom and Eric end up together and they leave dad. You had a few grammatical errors but not bad. Thanks this is a great story.

grayge37grayge37almost 6 years ago
One more chapter . . .

to wrap up this hot, hot story. Emily informing her soon to be ex-husband that she has been aware of his infidelity as well as his abusive attitude toward her and intentions to seek a divorce. Further adding the fact that she intends to move in with her son.

This final chapter will seal the deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
chapert 3

divorce even at the age of fifty she can still get pregnate

and they move away

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
As Hot As CH. 01****

Thanks for sharing.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Have you ever

Tried yelling words for a long time

Arrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Uuunnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk

You do get it right sometimes

Emilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yessssssssssssss

I tried the h's and k's but just stuttered.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Come on...

Come on, one more chapter. Get the dirt on cheating hubby then take him to the cleaners in the divorce. We know that control freak has money stashed away, take it all, leave him broke, and his girl friend will dump him. 4 solid stars.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
BRAVO !!!!!!! BRAVO !!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

THAT'S IT. !!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Spectacular

My God that was some of the hottest storytelling I have ever read. I was reading that and I may have been drooling a little.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

She needs to have a private dick, no pun intended, get pics of her hubby's infidelity, then have him served with divorce papers and take him to the cleaners. His little hottie will dump him in a flash.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Pay back is a bitch; however, I doubt the husband is remotely award of the situation. The erotic, sexual passion between mother and son is beautiful. I find it truly wonderful that the son, after 26+ years, finally realizes his mother is also a woman.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good Story , love it. AAAA++++

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/21/2021) Well, that was hot. I hope wifey turns Eric lose on daddies bimbo and owns her too. Great fantasy. I love it when a prick gets cucked. Five stars.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

First comment: FIVE **5** STARS for the story, and the author!! Could use some proof-reading, but was not a bad distraction from the story (more attention-to-detail, please)

Aaahhh, the comments from other readers, like the ones I left at the end of Chapter 1...dear old "dad" is gonna get his...it remains to be seen how it happens..what form it takes...

I like the Private Investigator idea, too...pictures, court, dad having to give it all up...INCLUDING sweet young thang girlfriend...she is SSSSOOO gonna dump him(!!??)

Chapter 3, here I come!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Kegel muscles"!! I had never heard of that before and looked it up to get a definition. Nice touch! Another nice touch was the spontaneity at the Aquarium. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautiful. A mother and son in love have no need for a chauvinistic, philandering father. Emily's husband in law is obsolete and trivial now. Let the silly womanizer have his fun while true love flourishes among the righteous. A mother knows honesty when she feels it deep inside, pressing and spewing at her cervix. The decades of nurturing her son have only ripened this woman. Now shes horny and juicy, ready to experience true love in the arms of her own handsome Oedipus. Although her husband in law's vows were broken easily and foolishly, nothing can break the unspoken vows between mother and son. When sexual hormones and romance enter into their relationship, the maternal bond is only strengthened.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Still love it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Still very nice 5 stars

juanviejojuanviejo8 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS! WISH IT COULD BE MORE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous