All Comments on 'Breaking Free Ch. 03'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
e200zne200znalmost 6 years ago
Wowwww.......superlicious

That was my comment in ch1.......& Emily has rightfully done what she has to do.........

"I want my man, to take his woman, to bed. I want him to fuck her until he fills her with his hot seed. Then, when he is done; I want him to lay back while I do the same exact thing to him." Emily took her son by the arm and started leading him down the hallway to what was now their bedroom.......more please don't let it end here....

le artistele artistealmost 6 years ago
more please don't let it end here....

Yes, More, please!

bmike2bmike2almost 6 years ago
More chapters to this story?

I hope there’s more to come for these two and it doesn’t end so abruptly. Do they start a family are they together long term?

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50almost 6 years ago
YESSSSSS

I can hear Emily say, "FREEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOMMMM". What I said in the first story still stands. There is always the possibility, that she might not be as old as she thinks. That maybe her parents (his grandparents fibbed), a little bit!

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
What A Let Down***

Still a good read but, a weak ending. Thanks for the read.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 6 years ago

hope you write one more chapter to this, hopefully a bit longer, would love to read where she took his sneaky ass to the cleaners. and maybe have his bimbo get caught cheating on him.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
WELL FOR THE THIRD TIME ^*!^*!^*!^*!

YOU DID IT. BRAVO !!!! NOW THEY CAN BE AS ONE. ......THANKS

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Wow

Such an amazing read. That was another fine chapter.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

I'm not really into incest pregnancies, so this kind of brought things down for me. The divorce works though. She needs her lawyer to get him though for infidelity so that she won't have to try and get a job and he gets nothing but alimony payments.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago

She's happy he divorced her but she kept going back even though kept begging her to stay!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay

Story ok but title doesn’t fit. Especially with end of Ch. 4.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

A perfect ending to a very good story. I thought the mother would finally realize that she did not need her uncaring husband.; however, it is hard to break a bad habit. Pregnancy at her age is a risk; however, I would have liked to have read it. 5 star rating.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Story is looking very good. AAAAA++++

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Okay...not the end, yet, still have Chapter 4 to go, still some possibility of the demise of dad (in some form or fashion...just saying...)

Dad is a dick-head, filing for divorce like that...but to be expected...he will get his!

Still, Eric and Emily are released to go on with their lives, free of dad's crap, and new lives will be better!

Would like to see Chapter 5, and more, maybe...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

(2/14/2023) Though i had recently read through this series, i came back to it again and noticed either my comments disappeared for chap 3 or i simply forgot to leave one. Regardless, i wanted to be sure to say that this story is HOT! Possibly my MOst favorite Mother and Son story but definitely up there. And chapter 3 is over the Top imo, i.e., When Emily arrives at Eric's new home and he went to retrieve her bags, she asked if he was going to kiss her. What Eric responded to his mom just about sent me over the edge. Some have commented on here that it might have been better to make Emily younger (40-ish) and of course Eric a bit younger as well. I DISagree. But that is just one thing that i like about a story of a mature 50 year old female being the love interest of a 20 something male. To say that the sexuality of a female at 50 is non-existent is just not true. In fact, in Emily's case, it seems she's been saving it up for a long, long time. Lucky Eric. I had previously given this and all chapters 5🌟. It deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Perfect. Now that the adulterer has signed away his husbandly duties, mother and son are free to pursue their truest romance, living together harmoniously and tempting fate with the lust of their honesty and hedonism. Fertility like this is always healthy and authentic, seductive, dank and aromatic. A cosmic cycle is set in motion by her swampy twat's humidity, maternal mating pheromones that only a son's thrusting penis can complete. I hope we'll have a wedding ceremony. Having usurped the father's biological authority and filled his mother's heart with a rekindled lust, this son deserves a veil to lift and symbolic rings to share. There's something special about saying "I do," to the one woman in the world who can love you as a motherfucker and a husband.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still very nice 5 stars!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome story mother and son finally get to live together 5 stars

juanviejojuanviejo9 months ago

NICE ENDING...CINCO ESTRELLAS! THANK YOU FOR THE STORY.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous