All Comments on 'Breaking Hannah Ch. 02'

by Jauf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good story

now its getting interesting, Please Please More.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

After being fucked by black daddy, Hannah endured his discipline only to realize that her mother needed discipline and persuaded him to give it to her. Mother is summoned to black daddy's house where Hannah revealed she bought the panties for her. Mother is stunned Heather is wearing black lace bra and black panties on stiletto heels plus carrying a black crop.

She offers her Mom to strip immediately before cropping her corpulent ass fast . The stripped Mom has chastity belt unlocked by black daddy and her overgrown bush is a topic of disgust to Heather who makes the weeping broken Mom to lay on floor with legs spread for a shaving by black daddy. Heather gives Mom a hair cut to shorten the long hairs flowing down her back and take decades off her life. Then orders Mom on all fours while she delivers a royal cropping of both sides of her reddening ass. Black Daddy gives Mom lessons in delivering a good blowjob reinforced by Heather's striking her bare back with the crop. Black Daddy makes Mom ride his cock to the sunset supervised by Heather's riding crop. Pregnancy achieved on Mom as she carried a black baby submissively while Heather delivers other insolent white bitches to Black Daddy for conversion to submissive black breeders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is it alright if someone continues this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a good plot. But since 2016 it's a lot of time to stay unfinished. Is the author alive?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous