Breaking Hannah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thoughts then traveled to her bedroom, wherein upon arriving home from the lingerie store she had secretly slipped on the satin thong. The soft material felt good against her skin, so she had crawled into bed and began fanatasizing about lifting her skirt for David. She'd imagined him getting hard in front of her, and then she had played out a fantasy of seduction where she'd talked him out of waiting until marriage; where she'd convinced him to do a threesome with her and Esther...

"Oh no..." she thought, her throat closing tightly. "I do deserve this... I am the slut that Elder James has accused me of being..."

For the rest of the night young Hannah internalized her sluttish nature. She imagined how in the morning, she would thank the elder for his discipline and apologize to everyone at the public square.

"You are a whore, Hannah. You deserve everything the elders throw your way. You should fall at their feet and beg for forgiveness..."

12