Breaking Her In, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering the forward cabin, Jim noticed the couple had shifted positions. The owner of the black monster was now on his knees. Each of Brooke's feet where in his hands, spread as wide as his arms could span. He was slowly and methodically spearing and then pulling his fat black cock in and out of his wife's previously tight cunt. "Jim meet Jimmy," Brooke gestured to the owner of the pistoning cock. 'Come here and fuck my throat," she told her husband.

Jim walked around to position his cock at Brooke's mouth. "Looks like she may a bit looser in the future," Jim addressed Jimmy directly.

"No worries mister, no permanent damage, just temporary stretching. Until she snaps back, perhaps you should fuck her ass." Jimmy smiled his toothy smile, never skipping a beat in and out of Brooke's pussy.

"Make me pay for being a whore," she told Jim.

Lining up his fully erect cock to her lips, Jim pushed his cock in to Brooke's mouth. Stopping briefly when he hit the back of her throat, Jim slid back and forth a bit, ensuring the full length of his cock was moist. Reaching down, Jim grabbed a nipple with each hand. Using his tight grip on her nipples, he pushed the head of his cock into Brooke's throat. Both men could see the bulge in Brooke's throat moving up and down. Alternating strokes, Jim would penetrate Brooke's throat 3 or 4 times. On the last down stroke, Jim would pull mercilessly on her nipples, burying and keeping his cock deep in her throat.

Brooke was no newbie to getting throat fucked. However, Jim seemed passionately aggressive this go around. He would hold his cock in her throat pulling on her nipples hard enough to ensure she couldn't move away from him. Having her airway completely closed by cock, Brooke was at Jim's mercy to regulate her airflow. Jim would hold his cock completely buried in Brooke's throat until he felt her trying to move her head away. Making sure he watched her face, Jim would keep his cock buried in her throat until her eyes reflected panic. Just as Brooke thought she would pass out from lack of air, Jim would release his cock from her airway, allowing her to briefly compose herself. This process repeated for about 10 minutes. All the way, Jimmy kept sawing that black appendage in and out of her now tender pussy.

After sufficiently abusing Brooke's throat, Jim instructed Jimmy to pull out and lay on his back. He then helped Brooke sit up, positioning her tight pussy over Jimmy's cock. "Put it inside you and ride the pole," Jim instructed Brooke. Brooke started sinking her body down on to the black baton. Jim watched fascinated as her lips opened to accommodate the familiar invader. "Put your tits close to his mouth," Jim instructed.

As Brooke's impalement continued, Jim marveled at how far apart her cunt lips were stretched. Usually, her pretty pussy looked like the lips of a Parrot fish, small, tight and together. Now, her lips were obscenely parted like a snake trying to swallow a goat.

Jim climbed on to the bed, one knee down and one knee up. Using a great amount of saliva, Jim dropped a dollop of spit directly on Brooke's crinkly hole. Carefully, Jim worked the spit into her ass, making sure the walls of her asshole were properly lubricated. One more large drop of spit and Jim positioned the head of his cock at Brooke's ass.

"You going to double cock fuck me like a dirty whore?" Jim pushed the head of his cock smoothly into Brooke's tight ass. He continued to push in until the base of his cock was up against Brooke's ass.

After a few exploratory strokes, Jimmy and Jim developed a rhythm by both pulling out and pushing their respective cocks in at the same time. Doing it this way, Brooke couldn't believe how empty and shortly after, how full she was with each of their down strokes.

Jim grabbed a handful of Brooke's hair directly next to the scalp. Pulling back her hair, Jim instructed Jimmy "bite her nipples, hard." Jim could hear Brooke gasp and the black bull alternated biting and sucking on one nipple, then the next.

Ignoring their previously established rhythm, Jim latched on to Brooke's waist, starting to fuck Brooke's ass at a furious pace.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum. Keep fucking me, keep fucking me, keep fucking me,"
Brooke started to chant.

Shortly thereafter, Jim buried his cock to the hilt in Brooke's ass. Feeling the palpitations of Jim's cock filling her ass, Brooke had her own orgasm. "Holy shit that feels good," Brooke cried. Just then, she felt the head of Jimmy's cock swell, depositing a huge swell of creamy fluid deep in her womb. Not that she was concerned about getting pregnant but, Brooke swore she could feel the millions of swimmers racing toward her womb.

Simultaneously releasing her hair and teeth on her nipples, the trio collapsed into a sweaty pile on the bed. Brooke lay in between the two, everyone trying to catch their breath. As she looked between the two lovers, Brooke had the amusing thought that they looked some kind of fucked up Oreo with one dark and one light half. "Who's up for a clean-off swim?" Brooke led both men back through the boat toward the ocean. "Be quiet so we don't attract too much attention," she told the two lovers as she jumped in to clean off.