All Comments on 'Breaking In Her Naive Nephew Ch. 02'

by Usually_Lurking

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cdnrockstarcdnrockstar8 months ago

Loving this series. More please?

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking8 months ago

I love Cliff's characterization, the conflict between his religious upbringing and his desire for his aunt. And I love how neatly Lexi exploited the opportunity when it came to visit cliff every weekend with his mother's permission. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing read.

RMike35RMike357 months ago
My thoughts on Lexi and Cliffy.

Obviously Lexi indeed is a bad influence on her Nephew,but for Lexi to become a literal sculptor and to mold Cliffy into the perfect specimen of a man she has to break her sister Grace's hold onto Cliffy by making him do things he doesn't like.

But Lexi just wants to show him its okay to turn his back on his mom Grace and even the church.She wants Cliffy to see the world thru Lexi's eyes that a life of sex and dominance and debauchery can be just as fulfilling as church and prayers can be.

Lexi ultimately wants to get revenge on her sister Grace by turning her Nephew into a submissive little puppy dog type man that she can control and gloat that she turned Grace's Son into her own sub nephew and both reward and punish Cliffy to be the perfect slave that will follow her every instruction.Maybe one day Lexi will reveal to Grace that she turned Grace's Son into her own personal sex slave,and tell her sister she will never get her Son back.

This story was very climactic and when Lexi just french kisses her Nephew before he left the party that showed Lexi did have in inkling of softness toward Cliffy and wanted to reward him for following her orders,oh and the way Lexi got him to call her Mommy was pure gold and she now has him trained to do anything she says.Lexi may be a hard ass dominant woman but she is the Best Aunt for her Nephew by turning into her ideal sexslave.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great - but 5 months between updates is a loooong wait. I don't know how long you intend this story to be, but more frequent updates would be nice.

MilkywayRedshiftMilkywayRedshift7 months ago

A part of me is a little devastated both that you're slow-burning the build-up to Cliff and Lexi finally fully fucking, as well as the tension of Grace catching Cliff, but such tension from a narrative sense is not the worst thing in the world, and frankly, on the whole I'm more happy to see a new chapter after eagerly checking every time I open Literotica. Looking forward to the next chapter and the rest of the series. May the inspiration stay strong!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please get Heather involved somehow

bluebird87bluebird877 months ago

Well done, I'm really enjoying how you're developing the characters here. Looking forward to more in the series.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was a great chapter. You did a better job of mixing in the religious aspects this chapter. I don’t know if this math metaphor works but the order of operations felt out of order. Because Lexi already had sex with him it felt unsatisfying to just keep it to masturbation. I would love Lexi maybe having sex with clif while he confessed to cliff. You get what I am saying hopefully because good writers are smart and you definitely qualify

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous