All Comments on 'Breaking in the Baptist Girl Pt. 01'

by reachertr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mind numbingly stupid

I'm sorry, but this story is so contrived, and so blatantly anti-Christian as to be ridiculous. No one, and I mean NO ONE, is this naive and unwise as to the workings of sex and sexuality. An absolutely biased and prejudicial portrayal. The only way this might work is if you portrayed it as occurring in the 19th century.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
but in the 19th century

there was no chance to learn by Internet. He should have learnt form an aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well...I'll be darned

This was somewhat my situation. My new wife maintained her virginity for a lot (lot) longer (a few years). She absolutely refused to let me touch her (down there) and always maintained that oral sex was filthy. She would break down crying if i even positioned myself that she was looking at my cock. So, no - this isn't far-fetched at all.

I kept thinking she'd eventually have a physical vs religious inner battle, and that the physical had to win. Well, that was in the very early 80's and the physical never really materialized like I had hoped. We would eventually get up to a few times a month and of course, it became something she could use to reward/punish. Things went and stayed downhill from there. I am sure the readers will spin things wildly in all directions...but the story had a stark sense of reality for me (and yes...baptist)

colin23colin23over 9 years ago
NOT mind-numbingly stupid

Anonymous's comment is quite wrong. This could be the story of any devout Christian couple in the 1960s in England. I know, because my own experience was very similar (except that I was as naïve as my wife).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous