All Comments on 'Breaking Into Jade'

by imagine_that

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good

Five stars.

jlly16jlly16about 13 years ago
Chapter 2? Pretty Please

I liked this story, but it seems undone. What happens next, does he come back because now he's infatuated with her? Does she find the box? So many directions to take this story in. Would love to read you continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Interesting

I liked the story but I agree that it feels unfinished. He breaks into her house, threatens her about his security box, gets angry and decides to rape her as compensation (that one threw me a bit), then runs off while she suffers a mental break (understandable). So, what about this mysterious box? Was there really stolen money in the house? What about the ex-business partner? Does she recover to some extent? Does he come back? You have him threaten to tear the house apart, but he rapes and runs. I'm not saying he has to develop a conscience (that would be a good thing), it would be nice to have some closure. I hope you add another chapter or two to bring it full circle. Still it was intriguing. Thanks and hope you submit again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mooorrrreeeee!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Abrupt end to a short (hopefully) first chapter

I also love that you put 'dali' as one of the tags for this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it

Please consider writing another

GuyJDGuyJDover 6 years ago
Love the story

Somehow, I find it extremely hot when non-consential sex becomes very open and erotic to the victim. I plan to write one one day soon, as well.

As for this one, it was awesome. I agree with your other readers and feel that this story screams for a sequel. Here's a suggestion, if you'd like, Jade spends months searching for her robber turned loved. But not for justice to be served to him, more for her hot sexy body to be served to him again. Only she turns the table and invade his home and body.

Feel free to check out my stories if you'd like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2019 and still waiting for sequels

I can't count how many times I reread this story. I agree that life happens and you are very busy. But at least.. Post the sequels soon as you can. I hope you have a good life and posts here again someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Incredibly poetic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous