All Comments on 'Breaking Lance Ch. 02'

by martin_x59

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ch 2 a lot different to Ch1

Hello, I was anon giggling about the humour and thinking Ali G had broken into Literotica's ranks. I did think that the end of Ch1 might spell something different and so this chapter played out.

I'm a person of many moods - I loved Ch.1 (which I read as humourous, I have to say) but I also loved this chapter too - very intense and bringing someone near to their reality, something that they're not quite sure about?

Will be looking forward to the next chapter to see where you go with Vince and Lance (not Vernon..)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very New-Slavish

Except for his insolence and boasting, Lance reminds me a lot of Daniel in The New Slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is still rape

The kid was initially taken and repeatedly beaten without his consent, no matter how much he eventually orgasmed. Then tying his hands behind his back and shoving him in a cage expecting him to sleep like that for the night is horrendously cruel, I don't care how badly he behaved. The kid was a virgin--and now we're suppoed to believe he's a submissive pain slut?

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetover 12 years ago
Liked for Story Sake

Not really into the whole thing, but would like to know what happens to Lance. A new beginning where he doesnt have to fear being without mamma and mean boyfriend? or what??

buzzie1969buzzie1969over 12 years ago
love it

love it, made me hard as a rock, looking for more of it

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
Beautiful

I'm appreciating this story. So glad that silly boy's no longer acting like an idiot. And Vince? I think I'm in love. Lance is going to break so beautifully! I also like Rob and Nathan. So happy they're recording Lance's transformation. Very nice.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

fuck i am crying for fucks sake.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Names?

There seems to be some confusion in this piece, Lance and Vince swap roles at one point, and where the hell did Vernon come from?

MrKachingMrKachingover 2 years ago

Super hot, It makes me want to be a bottom and receive a good fucking too. Plz keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous