Breaking Lance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob has now taken the cam back and is behind Lance filming the action on his ring piece as Vince's tongue expertly dances around the tight ring piece. Soon the tongue is gone and Lance can feel Vince's finger back at his hole but it feels more slippery, he then realises that Vince is applying lube and he groans in despair as he thinks this is it, he is going to be raped.

Vince has no intention of going straight in, he needs Lance to beg for it. He puts pressure on Lance's hole.

"Please no," Lance groans quietly.

"Relax boy otherwise it'll just hurt more," Vince says feeling the resistance.

Lance doesn't want to relax, he doesn't want anything shoved up his hole but he realises that either way his rectum is going to be invaded and that Vince is most probably right, it would be less painful if he let it happen. Lance reluctantly relaxes and he feels Vince's finger slide in, it feels like his ass is on fire, it feels wrong. Vince slowly finger fucks him taking his time, there is no hurry and soon the burning sensation is replaced with pleasure, it actually feels very nice and Lance finds himself groaning once more with pleasure.

Vince probes around inside the boys hole and finds what he's looking for, when he rubs his finger over Lance's prostrate the boy almost jumps out of his skin.

"Oh!" he shouts wondering what the fuck just happened.

Vince continues to massage it making Lance groan like a bitch on heat, he doesn't know whether he wants to piss or cum but before long he realises it's the latter and his body tenses up as he feels an orgasm brewing. It's totally blowing his mind, he had now idea it would be possible to reach an orgasm without touching your cock. He is almost about to erupt when sensing this Vince pulls his finger out.

Lance groans in frustration and is panting heavily now, "Permission to speak sir," he says.

"Go ahead."

"Please don't stop sir, please keep doing that," he pants.

"Keep doing what boy?"

"Please keep rubbing that spot in my ass sir, it feels so nice," he replies.

"You want me to put my finger back in you ass an rub your G-spot?"

"Yes sir, please," Lance is incensed with lust now, he has to have that finger back in his ass, he needs to experience the final release that it would bring as the build up he just had was so much more intense than anything else he has ever experienced

Vince obliges and inserting him finger again rubs his prostrate, Lance is now pushing back onto Vince's finger, he can feel his orgasm building again, he tries to keep quiet not wanting to let Vince know he's close, he wants to cum so bad, it's not easy. His orgasm rushes up, his body tenses again and again Vince removes his finger.

"Nooooo! Please!" Lance cries.

The need to cum is completely overwhelming, his whole body charged, his nipples so erect you could put coat hangers on them. Vince reaches round and gently strokes Lances stomach and chest pausing to squeeze his nips causing Lance to groan in ecstasy, he has never felt so good in all his life.

Vince then re-inserts his finger into Lance's hole and continues to massage his prostrate, he repeats this process no less than ten times, brining Lance close to orgasm then denying him. Lance is crying now with overwhelming frustration, tears are in his eyes, the need to cum is agonising.

Vince moves round to the front of Lance and kisses him while squeezing his nipples, Lance astonishes himself by kissing back, passionately, groaning into Vince's mouth as his little nips are squeezed and twisted, their tongues exploring each other.

Vince pulls away and smiles at Lance, the boys face is a picture, he has pure passion in his eyes, he is now nothing more than an animal in the throws of intense sexual pleasure.

'I have him now,' Vince thinks to himself. He fetches a large eight inch dildo from the wall and seeing it Lance starts to moan. He's terrified of it, knowing where it's going to go yet the sensation he's been experiencing in his anus is mind blowing and he can't help feel a deep longing for that thing to fill him. He watches as Vince lubes it up, taking his time tantalising the boy with the sight of this large dildo that will eventually fill his ass. Lance can't take his eyes off it, his heart is racing away, he flexes his sphincter in anticipation and to his amazement he finds himself wanting it in him. He is in complete turmoil, his mind saying this is completely wrong and he shouldn't be enjoying it yet his body is saying the complete opposite.

Vince moves back behind Lance, "Oooh god no!" Lane groans closing his eyes and waiting for the inevitable.

Vince places the head of the Dildo at Lances hole and gently pushes, Lance tries to pull away but the rope holding his balls back causes him sever pain so he quickly pushes back causing the head of the dildo to slip past his sphincter.

"ARRRRRGH! FUCK IT HURTS! TAKE IT OUT! TAKE IT OUT!" he screams.

Vince doesn't he just holds it there not moving, he knows the pain will pass.

"PLLLLEEEAAASEE!" Lance begs, "PLEASE TAKE IT OUT."

Still Vince holds it still while Lance pants with the pain. Soon it subsides and Lance finds the sensation of the dildo in his hole starting to feel quite erotic, Vince continues to hold it perfectly still, not moving it at all. Lance is wondering why he isn't fucking him with it, he clamps his sphincter tight around the dildo, it actually feels very good, he continues to flex is anal muscles and he's finding it actually feels really good. He's starting to find he wants to be fucked with it, he want's to feel what it would be like to have it slide further inside him. He soon finds he is starting to push back onto the dildo, attempting to get it further inside, he can't believe his doing it, this is going against everything he believed he was.

Vince smiles, "What are you doing boy?" he asks.

Lance blushes badly, "Oh please Sir," he groans.

"Tell me, what are you trying to do?" Vince presses.

Lance is reluctant to say it, he knows it would mean admitting that he likes cock up his ass but his body is betraying him.

"I-I-I..."

"Come on boy, spit it out!"

"I-I want it deeper sir," Lance suddenly feels overwhelming humiliation.

"You want what deeper?"

"The dildo Sir, I want it deeper."

"You want me to push it further into your tight little hole?" Vernon asks, teasing now.

"Yes Sir, please sir!" Lance is begging now.

"Why?"

"Because it feels so good sir."

That's all Vince needed to hear and he pushes the dildo deeper into Lances sweet ass. Lance groans as he feels it slowly fill him up, the sensation of it's textured skin slipping past his ring is amazing, it brushes past his prostrate and he gasps.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" he exclaims.

"Do you like that boy?" Vince asks.

"Oh yes sir, yes!"

Soon Vince has the dildo fully inside Lance and he just holds it there, Lance feels full, he never realised that a cock up ass would feel so wonderful but he needs more. Instinct takes over again and he starts to pull forward as far as the rope holding his balls will allow without too much pain, he then pushes back, it feels amazing. He starts to take up a rhythm the only problem being he can't move very far because of the rope.

Vince wraps his arm around the boys waist and stops him from moving, Lance groans.

"Please sir,"

"What do you want boy?"

"Please fuck me with the dildo," Lance can't believe his is saying this but he needs to feel that dildo sliding in and out of his ass.

Vince smiles and slowly pulls it back out to the tip, he then very slowly feeds it all the way back in.

"Urrrghh please go faster sir," Lance begs.

Vince keeps it slow, tantalising the poor boy, Lance is in pure heaven he loves this sensation he looks down at his rock hard cock, it's dripping precum all over the floor, he can't believe how erotic all this is. Vince picks up the pace and Lance begins moaning like a little lost puppy.

"Oh god! Oh my fucking god!" he shouts.

"You like this boy?"

"Yes! I fucking love it!.... Sir!" he shouts, he doesn't care now, he just want's to be fucked with it. He can feel his orgasm brewing again, he really hopes that Vince will now let him cum.

Vince senses his impeding orgasm but he isn't ready to let the boy cum yet, he withdraws the dildo.

"Noo! Please don't stop," Lance is crying now, the pressure in his groin from not being allow to cum is immense, "Please let me cum," he begs.

Vince walks in front of him and pulling up a stool he sits facing Lance. He then starts stroking the outline of his very hard cock, it's been straining to be released for so long now. Lance can't quite tell but it looks bigger than the dildo, and he watches as Vince slowly unbuttons his jeans, gradually he lowers them and Lance is surprised to see that Vince is commando. He can see the mans thick bush and the start of his massive shaft, Vince slowly peels down his jeans and suddenly his cock springs free bouncing up and pointing directly at Lance. It's huge, a massive nine inches and really thick, much bigger than the dildo, Lance whimpers knowing that it will soon be invading his ass.

Vince sheds the rest of his clothes revealing his slabs of muscle, no wonder Lance had trouble fighting him off. His legs, chest and stomach are covered in a fine carpet of hair, Lance realises he is looking a magnificent specimen of an alpha male, and what's more his massive cock dominates his manliness.

I bet you'd like to suck on my cock wouldn't you boy?" Vince asks leaning back on the stool stroking his huge meat. Lance find himself nodding, he really would like to have that monster in his mouth, he licks his lips. "Well I don't think you've earned it yet, but I would like to have it sucked." Vince turns to Robert, "Mind if I borrow Nathan for a while?"

Before Robert can answer Nathan is kneeling to the side of Vince and grabbing his meat. Vince hasn't played with them since the death of Anthony, now suddenly he gets to chew on that massive cock once more, he is delighted. Lance watches with envious eyes and Nathan slowly devours Vince's cock, he really does want that cock for himself, he sees Nathan's soft lips slide down the massive pole and reach his pubes, he's taken the whole thing in his throat. Nathan then pulls off and licks the the head all the time looking Lance in the eyes, god how Lance hates him right now.

"Look boy, look how my friend is worshiping my cock, you will learn to do that in time," Vince says as Nathan sucks it in deep again.

Vince places his hand on the back of his head and strokes his hair, Lance is wishing it was his hair Vince was stroking. Vince can feel an orgasm brewing so he pulls Nathan off his cock, Nathan feels huge disappointment he didn't get Vince to blow his load. Vince gets up and moves behind Lance, the boy begins to pant heavily, his heart races, he knows he's about to be fucked with that huge tool. Not wanting to do any damage to the boys testicles Vince unties the string then wrapping his thick arm round his waist pulls him back so Lance's ass is pushing his cock against his stomach, Lance can feel it in the crack of his ass.

"Can you feel it boy?" Lance nods, "Do you know what is going to happen now?"

Lance takes a deep breath, "You're going to fuck me sir," he says.

"Yes that's right, I'm going to take your cherry," Vince says rubbing his cock up and down Lance's crack.

He then moves Lance away slightly and places the head of his cock at the boys virgin hole.

"Are you ready boy?"

"Yes Sir."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Sir, please Sir, please fuck me!"

"Are you sure you want me to take your virginity?"

"Oh god yes pleaaasse!! fuck me with that big cock!"

"As you wish boy."

Vince pushes and his cock heads slips past the ring of tight muscle, even though his ass had been loosened by the dildo Vince's cock is much bigger and causes some more pain. Vince gasps at how tight the boys hole is round his cock, it feels wonderful, he hasn't had an ass this tight since he lost Anthony. Vince holds his cock there and waits for Lance's pain to ebb.

"Ready?"

"Yes sir, do it, fuck me hard!"

"You asked for it boy," and Vince slams his cock the rest of the way in Lance's ass.

Lance screams out and suddenly erupts a torrent of cum into the air, "ARRRGGHHH! FUUUUCCCCKKKK!" he screams as his cock spews out huge amounts of spunk. His orgasm is completely earth shattering, his body is convulsing like it never has before, his cum blasting a good six feet in the air, some of it landing on Nathan who is sitting on the stool nursing his once again hard cock.

"Oh fuck man! That's awesome!" he says never seeing anyone cum so hard in his life before.

Vince can feel Lance's sphincter pulsate around his cock as the boy blows his load, Vince is pleased his cock caused him to cum, that would often happen to Anthony too. As soon as Lance has finished spurting Vince starts to fuck Lance hard, pulling out to the tip and slamming hard back in to the hilt.

"ARRRGHH! FUCK! STOP! PLEASE STOP!" Lance cries, not in pain but more in discomfort after coming down from the high of his orgasm.

Vince ignores him and keeps on burying his cock into the boys virgin ass. Lance keeps protesting but it's falling on deaf ears, however before long the discomfort is again turning in to pleasure. Lance looks down to see his cock is still rock hard and he suddenly has the urge to cum again, he is astounded, never before has he ever been able to shoot again so soon after cumming. Vince is pounding his ass harder now as he gets close and Lance is grunting and groaning with each thrust as Vince's cock pounds against his prostrate.

"OH YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD WITH THAT BIG FUCKING COCK!" he shouts.

"Tell me what I want to hear boy, tell me what you are," Vince whispers into Lance's ear as he leans forward.

Lance doesn't quite understand the question, "Sir?"

"Tell me that you are my slave boy," Vince presses.

"I-I-I'm you're Urrgghh! slave boy sir!" Lance pants breathless.

"And what will you do for me?"

"Urgghh! Anything you Urgghh! Want me to do sir!"

"So if I have ten men waiting to fuck your sweet little ass you're going to let them aren't you?"

'Oh sweet jesus!' Lance thinks, 'he's going to pimp me out.' Just the idea of being gang raped by all those men sends him into a frenzy.

"UURRRGHH! FUCK! YES SIR! I WILL LET THEM FUCK MY ASS SIR!" he shouts.

Vince is slamming into him hard now and Lance lets out a high pitch scream as his cock explodes once more, this time Nathan is ready and get's himself directly in the line of fire his shirt open and wanking his cock furiously as he gets showered in Lances cum. Vince's orgasm is racing up on him too and he lets out a loud low grunt as Lance's pulsating hole massages his cock to orgasm and he blasts his load deep in the boys bowels. Nathan closely follows as he groans and blasts his load up his chest adding to Lance's mess.

Finally spent Vince pulls out causing Lance to yelp, the boy hangs there limp and out of breath. Vince unfastens his feet and then his arms, Lance tries to stand but collapses on the floor he's been tied up for so long. Vince picks him up into his arms so effortlessly it's like he was picking up a young child, Lance wraps his arms around Vince's neck and puts his head there too. It causes Vince to stop for a second, could this young man be capable of genuine love and affection, Vince really does hope so, maybe he can help nurture that out of him. He puts him down and stands him in front of the cage, then once his arms have been fastened behind his back, Vince makes him bend down and climb in.

"No please," Lance pleas in a whimper but he has no fight left in him.

"You need to sleep, get in and lie down," Vince instructs him.

Lance gets in and lies on the soft bedding, Vince locks the cage then he, Rob and Nathan disappear upstairs.

Lying there Lance is in shock, was he just raped? Is it rape if you enjoy it as much as he did? Why did he like it so much? All these thoughts are swimming round in his head making him feel dizzy and tired.

Vince is soon back with a quilt, he opens the cage and puts it over the boy who is now fighting to keep his eyes open.

"You going to leave me here all night?" he asks.

"Yes, this is where slaves belong, and you did well tonight. Your training will continue in the morning," he says stroking Lances hair.

Lance likes that, it reminds him when his father used to tuck him in at night when he was a boy, he thinks back to when his father was alive and a tear wells up in his eyes.

Vince sees this, "Are you ok?"

Lance nods, Vince knows better than to pry.

"Get some sleep," he says and get's up to leave. He turns off the light and heads up the stairs, light from the top is visible for a moment until the door closes behind him then total darkness.

12