Breaking Lance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fills the sink with hot water, now what? What did his mother do? She would have suds, how did she get suds? He see's a bottle on the window sill that says washing liquid, that's when he sees the garden, it's beautiful, like something out of a stately home, he's never seen a garden as pretty as that before. There is a path leading to a gazebo and next to that a fountain, there is some decking at the back of the house with a hot tub and patio furniture. At the far end of the garden is a huge Willow tree with a swing on one of it's branches.

"Oh wow!" he gasps.

"Something wrong?" Vince asks sitting at the kitchen table reading a newspaper.

"Er, no, it's just, your garden, it's so..." Vince walks up behind Lance and puts his hands on his waist, "it's so what?"

"So beautiful, I've never seen one like it before," he says.

"Well it's a nice day perhaps we can spend sometime outdoors later," Vince says and pats Lance on the ass, Lance winces as it still stings, "Now come on, washing up to do."

Vince sits down and continues to read his paper while Lance pours in some liquid, how much? He reads the bottle, just two squirts huh, he actually put about ten in. He puts his hand in the water to stir up the liquid and nearly scalds himself.

"OW FUCK!" he shouts, then he feels a crack across his ass, "OOWW!"

"Quiet while I'm trying to read the paper," Vince says waving the riding crop at him.

"Sorry Sir," Lance apologises

Vince is trying his best not to laugh, he's well aware that a spoilt brat like Lance will probably have never done any washing up before but this is a good test to see if he has the right intentions.

Lance adds a little cold water, that's better, he puts the dishes in the sink along with the wine glasses, he gives them a good clean with the sponge and puts them on the drainer to dry, this is a lot easier than he expected it to be. In no time he has finished washing them all.

"Permission to speak Sir,"

"Permission granted."

"I've finished the washing up Sir." Lance says proudly.

"Are they dry?"

"Oh, er, no Sir, sorry Sir" Lance feels stupid, of course they need to be dried.

He picks up a dish cloth and dries each of the items placing them back on the counter, "All done Sir,"

Vince gets up and inspects them, they are covered in smear and streaks as he guessed they would be, "These aren't clean, look at all the smears and streaks, I told you if they weren't clean you would be punished.

Lance looses his cool, "AW FOR FUCKS SAKE!" he throws down the tea towel and storms out of the kitchen, he heads for the front door but finds it locked with no key. "It's just washing up for fucks sake! You're trying to find any excuse to beat me!" he shouts entering back in the kitchen. He tries the back door, it's the same, locked no key. "I've had enough, I want to go home!"

Vince just stands there laughing so hard he's holding his stomach.

"Whats so fuckin' funny?" Vince can't answer, "Fuck you!" and he storms off down into the cellar, once there he climbs in the cage and shuts himself in.

He is so angry but oddly enough not with Vince, but with himself, he couldn't do a simple task like washing up right, but it's not just washing up it's lots of things. The big one is holding a steady job, he hasn't had a job that's lasted more than a couple of weeks. He feels utterly worthless at the moment. He wishes his father was still alive.

Tears start to flow and he begins to sob as his self esteem hits rock bottom, he lies there waiting for Vince to drag him out and give him a beating for being so disrespectful, but he doesn't come.

Vince heard the door to the cage slam shut, so he sits in the lounge, puts on the TV and waits.

12