All Comments on 'Breaking Lucy Pt. 01'

by lamoureuse

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i love this story! i am so glad to finaly get a story where the female is not treated like dirt!! a true dom does not have to belittle or degrade his sub or partner. i am looking forward to the rest of this story...trs

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Woderful!

Well written and you actually want it to continue. Can't wait for Part 2.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 7 years ago
Very good!

I deliberately passed this story by because I'm not interested in reading about someone being "broken" but I saw the red H and had to look. Having just taken our annual on-line sexual harassment course I was amazed that Lucy didn't immediately complain. Maybe things are different in the UK but in my university town the average woman would have eaten him alive, with the the help of HR, of course. I'll have to read how you resolve this in part 2.

Your writing is excellent. The sentences are carefully crafted and the images they create are vivid and coherent. The dialogue sparkles and the Lucy's internal dialogue is an interesting look into a woman's psyche, at least of a woman with sub tendencies. How many women are aroused by this? Many, I hope. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Phenomenal fucking love it keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why do people always think of these tales as if they were real life scenarios??

tennesseered no one really thinks this is the truth. Of course in the UK EVERYTHING these days is slanted to woman screaming rape harassment and lets screw over some hapless male. Thats why stories like this are written as fiction not reality. James Bond is fiction not reality no one ever tries to think they are anything but fiction. At least you were magnanimous enough to concede this is probably one of the best written stories on this site for a very long long time!!

Off to read part 2

Thanks lamoureuse you have made my day excellent writing character development and story line 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful writing.Thank you.

Really enjoyable,

ShannonBlackwaterShannonBlackwaterover 7 years ago
Fantastic...

You never disappoint. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

The dynamic between the two is phenomenal. I really like the non-con just like this...it's something they both want and in the fictional world he has the uncanny knowledge of what she wants. Nice job..going no to read Pt 2 now...

Z

BrattySub1018BrattySub1018over 6 years ago
Wow

I absolutely was entranced... At first I almost forgot to be horny because the storytelling itself was so compelling, and I just wanted to know what was coming next. Not a quick fix, but a well crafted story with enough tease and banter to keep you guessing. 5 stars! I could easily devour a 400 page novel, and cannot wait for part 2... My husband also was transfixed, and things got very heated while we read. Keep it up, and I can't wait to read more from you!!!

P.S., I really hope you continue with this couple... I love the power dynamic you've crafted, and would love to see some BDSM exploration between Stuart and Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

This is an incredibly well-written piece! I loved it and am eager to read more. Just wonderful and sexy and fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oooooh...

Damn! This writing has me clenching 90% of the time. I won't be having to do kegel exercises for a few days that's for sure. Oooooh how I love this kind of Domination. I love how the more she gives the more he demands! I hope spankings are Coming because I sure am! he he he... Yeh I know. My little sub side is very immature but my inner kitten is purring happily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Aww, very very nicely done in this category

Though all the panty/shirt buttons ripping off makes me thank all the considerate ladies who don't rip briefs/shirt buttons of men. Women may go panty-less but men can have an erection tenting at the front of their lousy loose trousers, so embarrassing. But shirt buttons must be more devastating for ladies than men.

Alba66Alba66about 1 year ago

Beautifully written !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous