Breaking Lucy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This fuck was all business. He drove hard into her, and she pushed her body down on his cock. At one point, he allowed her to adjust her stance, dropping her left foot down to the floor and lifting her right leg. The he resumed fucking her. They kissed almost non-stop, as he murmured encouragement and endearments.

Stuart put one hand between their bodies and began to rub her clit with his fingers. She sighed into his mouth, her eyes closing with pleasure.

"I want you to cum with me, Lucy. Tell me when you're close." His mouth was against her ear, his tongue darting inside, wetting the hypersensitive shell.

Lucy lost track of the time and had stopped thinking about the riskiness of the location. As the climax began to build inside her, she softly began to whisper his name over and over.

Looking down at her, he continued to thrust in and out at the same pace, but the intensity picked up. She could tell from his change of breathing that he was also very close.

As she began to spasm her mouth fell open and she silently screamed into his neck. He struggled to contain a groan as he felt her pussy clamp down on him, and his body tensed as he pushed up, holding the position, and shot his hot load into her. Three, four, five jets pumped high into her trembling body. She began to lose her balance, so Stuart allowed her foot to drop to the floor and held her tightly, pressing her into the cool metal wall until his own breathing and wild heartbeat began to slow down.

They held each other for several minutes. The sweat was drying on their skin and Lucy shivered a little. He brushed her hair from her face, dropping soft, sensual kisses on her brow, cheekbones, nose, and finally once again her full lips.

His softened penis slipped out of her and he stepped back a little. Pulling some tissue from the roll, Stuart wiped Lucy off, and then himself. He then helped her to retrieve her remaining clothes and redress, before tucking himself back into his pants and re-buttoning his shirt. They exited the stall and stood at adjacent sinks to wash their hands and try to put their hair back into some kind of order. Looking at each other in the mirrors, Lucy blushed a bit, laughing at the outrageousness of their actions. Stuart made a contented noise in his throat, grinning devilishly at her.

After tidying up as best she could, she donned and buttoned up her knee-length trench coat. He turned and regarded her, turning up her collar slightly and tightening the belt. He lifted her chin and gave her a slow, tender kiss, then wrapped his arms around her in an incredibly satisfying hug. Her arms were tight around his middle. It felt so "right". She wasn't sure it was something she'd ever felt before.

Lucy spoke softly into his chest. "I didn't think this would happen."

"It's just the beginning." He answered, his face in her hair as he appreciatively inhaled. "Should I walk you down to the lobby?" He asked solicitously.

"No – I'm fine. It's really not that late." She didn't say that she thought it was more prudent to leave separately. Lucy thought that if she did, Stuart might force them to go down together, just to be contrary. As they moved to the bathroom door, she expelled an "ah hah!" as she saw him unlock it. He chuckled softly, winking at her.

He looked up and down the hallway to ensure the coast was clear, and then led her out to the now deserted elevator lobby. He pushed both the down and the up button.

"You're not leaving?" She asked.

"I want to go back up to my office and clean up a few things first." The down elevator chimed and the doors slid open. He winked at her as she entered and turned to face him.

"Goodnight, my Lucy." His voice was low and gentle. It seemed to vibrate inside her. She had to clamp together the muscles in her nether regions to stop his seed from trickling out, along with the fresh flood of wetness the sound of him created.

"Goodnight, Mr. Mannering." She teased, a knowing little smile on her lips. The doors slid shut.

Exiting the lobby and walking to the avenue, Lucy caught a taxi. She couldn't stop smiling on the ride home. She could still feel him inside her; she could feel his semen trying to escape. She held on as hard as she could, enjoying the feeling of taking part of him home with her.

***

As she readied for bed, she remembered the worry over having unprotected sex. Sighing, she thought it would probably keep her awake all night. But for the first time in a long time, the moment her head hit the pillow, she fell fast asleep and didn't wake until her alarm went off the next morning. Her body ached deliciously when she got up, but she felt well-rested.

As she was preparing to take a shower, her phone chirped. There was a text message that simply said:

DINNER TONIGHT, 8:30 @ CAFÉ MAGDALENA

Lucy smiled, shaking her head. How did he manage to be so arrogant, and so charming at the same time? What if she already had plans? Grinning, she texted back:

SORRY, WAS THAT A QUESTION?

She put the phone down, chuckling to herself as she made up her bed. It chimed again almost immediately.

NO, NOT A QUESTION. BE THERE.

And immediately afterwards, he sent a second message:

HURRY UP, OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR WORK, MISS ELLIOTT.

Lucy snorted, and texted back:

WE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THIS: YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME.

A moment later, he replied:

I EXPECT YOUR OBEDIENCE, ANYWAY.

(BTW, I STILL HAVE YOUR PANTIES.)

Fucker.

She decided to answer with one last thing:

YES, YOU OWE ME FOR THOSE, AND A BLOUSE, MR. MANNERING.

She laughed to herself, and went into the bathroom to turn on the hot water.

***

Friday, 11:00 AM – Lucy's Office on the 27th Floor

Lucy had up on her screen an outline of a comprehensive strategy document, with a set of key milestones and objectives. It was due to Jay in Project Management by the end of the day so that he could use it as the basis for a full project plan.

She kept finding herself distracted, however, whenever her eyes wandered to the spot on her carpet where they'd made love last night. Lucy mentally corrected herself: "where Stuart had fucked her brains out". A little naughty smile hovered on her lips when her video chat began to ring.

"Incoming Video call: Stuart Mannering". She smiled and put on her headset, clicking the "accept" button.

His handsome face filled the window.

"Hi there." His devastating smile made her stomach do tiny flips.

"Hi." Was all she trusted herself to say. Why did she feel so breathless?

"How do you feel?" His eyes narrowed as she bit her lip before answering.

"I feel really... good... for some reason. You?"

"I can't seem to stop thinking about how you looked underneath me, last night."

Her hand automatically covered her mouth, a blush suffusing her cheeks.

"Did we wear out the rug?" He asked, grinning wickedly. Lucy laughed out loud, her eyes wandering back over to their spot on the floor.

"No, no – it's exactly the same. As if it never happened." She said mischievously.

"But we both know that it did. You came three times, by my count. Were you sore this morning?" His voice dropped a register and it felt very intimate, despite the limits of the chat channel. Lucy felt herself growing wet.

"Yes. You weren't very gentle." She playfully admonished. She glanced over at her office door to assure herself it was closed.

"No, and I won't be when I fuck you tonight, either." She gasped, again biting her lip.

"But," he continued, "You don't want gentle. You want me to take you roughly, don't you?"

She looked at him through her lashes. "What if I said yes?" she asked coquettishly.

"I would know you're being honest. And you'd get your wish." His jaw was tight. She could see the desire flaring in his eyes. Her nipples were aching.

"I want you to reach down between your legs and touch yourself." His voice made her shudder with desire. She looked into his eyes a moment, tilting her chin up defiantly.

"Lucy," He began, his tone full of warning. "You can do what I say now, or I can come down there and make you do it. You know I will."

"NO!" She laughed, a little alarmed. His expression conveyed that he meant every word. "Okay, fine." Glancing again at her door, she leaned back a little in her chair and slipped her hand inside the waistband of her skirt and pantyhose.

"Touch your clit. Are you wet?" He watched, his eyes dark, as her lips parted and her eyelids grew heavy.

"Yes, I'm wet." She confirmed in a whisper. Looking into his eyes, she felt incredibly sexy as she rubbed the pad of her index finger over her clit. It shot tiny little electrical impulses through her body.

"Now taste yourself." He demanded. She sighed, pulling her hand out and sliding her finger into her mouth. He made an "mmm" sound as he watched her sucking on her finger.

"I'll be tasting that again after dinner tonight." His voice was like velvet, and she felt another little gush in her panties.

"I can hardly wait." She said breathlessly. Who was she becoming, she marveled? Some wanton little slut.

"I sent you something, so expect a package. And now, Lucy, do you know what I want you to do next?" He purred, tantalizingly.

"What?" She breathed, her heart fluttering.

"Get back to work." He hung up. She groaned, yanking off the headset. But there was a dirty little smile on her face.

Fucker.

***

About 45 minutes had passed since her sexy little video chat. Lucy had lost herself in her strategy document, and barely noticed the passage of time. A sharp knock on her door startled her back to the present.

"Yes?" she called out, her heart thudding at the idea that it might be him.

Instead, a mailroom deliverywoman poked her head around the door. A polite smile on her face.

"Ms. Elliott? I have a delivery for you." She stepped in and brought to Lucy's desk a sleek pink and black shopping tote that was tied shut with a ribbon. Lucy gasped as she recognized the brand: it was a super high-end lingerie store that she'd always admired, but never had the nerve to enter. Her eyes darted up to the deliverywoman's, but she saw only professional politeness as she handed her the digital device to sign for the package.

Her hand shook a little as she took the slender stylus and scribbled her signature. Thanking her, Lucy waited until she left, closing the door behind her, before opening the package.

There was a small envelope sitting atop the layers of pale pink tissue. Her first name was scrawled on the front. She extracted it and read the card. She saw the dark, masculine script and realized that she'd never seen Stuart's handwriting before, but could have probably picked it out in a line-up. It just seemed to look like him. Strong, confident, but showing creativity in the enlarged capital letters and bold sensuality in the looping curves.

The note read:

"Consider this a forward payment.

Can't wait for tonight.

Love, S."

"Love." Hmmm.

She withdrew the sophisticated box inside, untying another elegant bow, and lifted the lid.

Laying in a nest of tissue paper, there were no less than a dozen, very sexy silk thong panties in various colors and styles. Some were no more than transparent wisps of lace, and some were ornately embroidered Duchess Silk Satin. This must have cost a small fortune, because the store was known not only for its incredible sexiness, but also for its absurdly expensive prices. Lucy slipped her hand through them, delighting in the luxurious decadence. Since he'd hand-written the card, he must have personally gone to the store and picked them out.

THIS. WAS. SO. HOT.

The message he was sending seemed to go straight to her pussy. She dropped back into her chair.

She opened a chat window to Stuart and typed:

"I GOT YOUR PACKAGE. WOW. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU."

He replied simply:

"I WILL SHOW YOU."

She giggled. Actually giggled.

Who the fuck am I? She found herself wondering, once again.

***