All Comments on 'Breaking My Ex Boyfriend'

by AlphaFemaleFun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot!!

More please!

2knees2kneesalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

I have no idea who the anonymous person was who said this was stupid because this this is one of the best stories that I have ever read. I loved your style and ability to excite. Great work and super story.

I will beg if I have to but please write another story soon.

bat_08bat_08almost 8 years ago
Holy .....

That was the best story I've read in a very long time! WOW!!! Sure hope your writing continues! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story. My wife does the same thing about getting caught with my cock in her mouth by my buddies. This way they know she likes to suck off guys, and they are willing to approach her with their requests. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
why is this good???

monica is a total asswipe. and the good friends..... if that is good friendship id rather have an enemy. at least u know where u stand. a very sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dear Monica

There's always someone bigger, someone faster and someone stronger. Against any reasonably conditioned man you'd get your ass handed to you. If you think different, you're delusional, even for a fictional character. Stupid story. Monica is a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow - what a cunt she turned out to be

Get AIDS and die, bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Glad you stopped

You are a dumb bitch. Story was not hot, well written, or based in reality at all. Repost this in SciFi/Fantasy, no woman who wasnt born a man or isnt taking massive ammounts of steriods can keep a moderatly fit or above man from beating the dumb bitch completely out of her. Human males are designed to be stronger than females. Differences in average bone density and basic muscle structure alone makes your entire premise nothing more than Fantasy. Rewrite this with your main character as a female Orc and the men as novice clarics, and it would be at least partially realistic. Until then, dont write anymore trash. And if you do, please take a bath in battery acid first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lol stupid!

You know what happens when you touch a stun gun to a stupid cunt like this? She flops around like a fish out of water. And the last picture? Is she really THAT stupid? That picture got shared with her entire family, all her friends and work mates. She was laughed out of town. Poorly conceived, badly written drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"I'm Monica. I'm stronger than you."

Smell isn't everything.

So, please, take a bath.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous