All Comments on 'Breaking My Girl Ch. 06'

by DaddyDeepInsideYou

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I want this daddy

Ohhh I loved this story so very much, I could feel every touch..it made my body ache wanting to be touched by my daddy...or anyone wanting to be my daddy...I have enjoyed all chapters of this story..thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5stars

And I would have given you more if possible. Please write more in this genre, I was totally amazed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes More.

I enjoyed reading this story & I hope you will continue to write more chapters to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
he he

omg loved it xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
believe me

this is one sick pervert

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 12 years ago
Enjoyed this story...

... from start to finish. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
willing little cunthole

just wonderful to read how willing and dirty she was for her daddy's throbbing cock. splitting her pussy so deeply as she begged to be defiled like that. getting her to believe that sucking other men's cocks would be great as her reward is a good stream of daddy's hot piss to chase their semen down her belly would be great training..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow (sigh)

That was gooooood......

Write more, PLEASE!!!!!!

GianettaGianettaabout 11 years ago
True Erotica

I would say you have found your voice and it is literate and hot! Dare we hope for more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story by a gifted author!

And I love his moniker--DaddyDeepInsideYou. This story will appeal to any father who's ever looked at his Little Princess and thought to himself, "I'd really love to fuck the shit out of her cute little cunt. My fat veiny daddy-dick'd feel real good up my baby girl's tight little twat." And believe me, there are plenty of fathers like that. Sadly, few of them have a daughter as hot to have her daddy up between her slender legs as the heroic little cunt in this exciting tale. This young lady's sweet innocent pretty-pink vagina feels empty and bereft to her without her daddy's big stiff cock filling and stuffing, slamming and pounding it to smithereens. She goes wild for all the warm creamy semen her father's got for his darling baby girl in his heavy loaded daddy-balls. A true angel to warm the heart--and harden the cock--of any father.

BubbleGumPinkBubbleGumPinkabout 10 years ago
My Favorite Series

Sooo good and soooo hot! I couldn't tear myself away from the series. It kept me just on the edge until my time was right. My "D" loved it too ;-) Please, Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good

After my daddy reads all of the stories of mydaddydeepinsideyou, my daddy wants to put his load personally deep inside of mydaddydeepinsideyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This anonmous guy who says he loves this monikor, is a pedophi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

This was good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent erotic daddy/ daughter series...

This is a fantastic erotic love story series between a lustful father and wanting daughter. Wish the writer would continue with chapters 7, 8, 9, etc. Excellent reading material.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous