All Comments on 'Breaking My Own Rules Ch. 07'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You know that almost but not quite hysterical laugh you get after surviving a crazy ass could have been life threatening expirience? I had a moment of that upon finishing this chapter. I'm feeling as mind fucked as Sky right now.

Is Randy on the up and up? Is he the friend who helped hack the apartment security and in cahoots with Tom? What the hell is up with Tom? He makes me think of that saying about sex with crazy chicks - it's the best sex you'll ever have, until she stabs you with a knife.

Run away Sky! Join a convent on Lesbos! Save yourself while there is still time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love chapter glad she might have someone on her side hope randy is a good guy and not with tom even if she ends up with tom still hope randy is good and now after this chapter even if she still sees tom hope she will at least tell him off or something for what hes done to her please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fascinating

This is a really good story. More please. Good education re safe words. There are many creepy people hanging around the fringes of the scene. This story is quite realistic in that way. Five stars.

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxover 7 years ago
Great Chapter

I like that you showed the true and safe aspect of BDSM. So many people don't understand it and only think about one aspect of it that they don't know there are many choices and flexibilities in the lifestyle. I can't wait to see her next meeting with Tom to see how he would react to her little field trip. If she really wants to she can find another Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh cliffhanger!

I have been fairly interested in the entire story, but now I REALLY want to know what happens next. Please give us another chapter soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great chapter!

Please don't let us wait too long for the next one.

Btw 5*

Posy_ChurchgatePosy_Churchgateover 7 years ago
Very real - great

Sorry my vote went wrong and I only gave you a 1! Very intriguing story. Will read your earlier chapters & look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ah how Climactic!

I thought that perhaps you'd put this series on hold as you worked on "Jessa," but it would seem that you have busily been working on both; well done. It's a pleasure reading both series and I eagerly await the next installments. 5 stars.

One question, though: if Tom is not a true Dom, what's his motive or angle? Yeah, I get that he's into control and wll that jazz, but I'm wondering if you're setting the stage for him to emerge as some Hannibal Lechter-esque mindfucker. Is Randy, then, supposed to be the light hero to Tom's dark anti-hero?

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
The Plot Thickens

Things are really picking up! I am absolutely hooked.

With how the second half of the chapter went, it's almost difficult to remember the GREAT sex scene in the first half! This chapter has the best sex scene in the series so far, along with some really intense plot and great education. Easily a five star favorite.

s3xych3fs3xych3fover 7 years ago
I was hoping you'd get to this

While I've been hooked on this story, I've been concerned the whole time about consent. Finally you introduced Randy to bring some semblance of sanity and education to the bad way she's been treated. Please keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Update soon?

Love the direction that the story is going in and that we got a few more details about Tom. Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
JOY

I am so, so, happy that Sky is finally finding out what healthy bdsm is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous