Breaking My Own Rules Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did research on the internet," I protested, feeling like I was being accused of naivety and it was somehow my fault.

He smiled at me. "Did anything you read on the internet approach the reality you just saw back there?"

"Um, no. It was so intense, even just watching."

"That's the point of BDSM," Randy said. "It's not just about sex. It's about the intensity. Everything is more intense; the pain, the pleasure, the trust. It's about reaching for your limits. Ah," he said as a couple walked up beside him. The woman knelt on the carpet next to Randy and the man settled onto the sofa on the other side of her.

"Sky, I would like you to meet my sub. This is DeDe. And this is my friend Alex." They nodded politely at me. He looked fondly down at DeDe. "So, how was it?"

Her eyes were sparkling and she didn't seem capable of erasing the smile on her face. "It was heavenly," she breathed. She leaned up toward him and whispered, "I even came." He ran his hand over her hair.

"I'm glad." He looked over at me. "DeDe likes to be spanked. A lot. By hand." He held his hands out and smiled ruefully. "I find it difficult to type the next day, if I've satisfied her craving. I loaned her to my friend, Alex, who happens to enjoy delivering as much as she enjoys receiving."

"Oh," I said, noticing that DeDe was wearing a short dress and was kneeling in such a way as to prevent her undoubtedly sore ass from coming into contact with the floor. Yet she was positively beaming. I looked over at Alex who just shrugged.

Randy looked at me. "Do you have any questions you'd like to ask DeDe or Alex?"

I licked my lips nervously and looked at Randy. "I can ask anything?"

"Of course," he agreed.

I looked at DeDe. "You don't call Randy Sir?"

She shook her head. "We agreed. I don't call him Sir and he doesn't call me slut."

"Does he... punish you if you break a rule?"

"Of course." Then she snickered. "Usually, if I break a rule, it's on purpose. Randy can be very imaginative with punishment."

"And she can be incorrigible," he said with a grin.

"My favorite was when he said I couldn't come until he'd come at least five times." DeDe laughed.

Randy groaned. "She was brutal. Every time I turned around, she was coming up with new ways to seduce me so I'd hit magic number five and she could come again."

I looked over at Alex. "Do you have a sub?"

"I'm a switch," he explained. "I play both roles. I was a Dom for DeDe tonight. I prefer sub, though."

"Oh. Do you have a Domme, then?"

"Not at the moment. I'm actually in the market for either. Bisexual and switch. I got all the bases covered," he said with a smile.

Randy looked at me. "I need to put DeDe in a taxi. Do you want to wait here? I'll just be a minute."

"Okay," I agreed. He waved at the bartender and pointed to my wine glass, then he helped DeDe stand up and they disappeared into the elevator. I looked over at Alex. "Do you come here often?" He shrugged.

"It's a good, safe way to meet people in the lifestyle, do the things you enjoy, maybe find a partner. The dungeon is only open on Wednesdays and Saturdays. There's a lot more people on Saturdays, but then it's harder to get a room. If people are hitting it off, they often arrange to meet on Wednesdays when it's easier to talk or if you're with someone new and nervous about how it'll go, you know a monitor will be close by and not as likely to be tied up with some other situation."

Suddenly, the tip of a crop was under his chin. I looked up in alarm to see a woman dressed in latex, studying Alex intently. "Coming?" she said.

He winked at me. "Gotta go!"

The bartender brought me another glass of wine. I sipped at it, watching the people still in the lobby. There weren't as many as before and I wondered if that was because they were pairing up into rooms. I glanced toward one of the corridors and froze. He was there, my Doctor Tom. And he was staring right at me, his eyes dark and stormy. He started my way just as Randy came out of the elevator. I jumped up and ran to him.

"Jesus, Sky. What's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost. Did someone say something to you?" I looked around past Randy, but he was gone. Randy had wrapped his long arms about me, and he followed my gaze, but saw nothing. He lifted my chin. "Talk to me," he ordered, using the low, stern tone I had come to call the Dom voice.

"It was him. He was here."

"Where? Where did he go?"

"I don't know. I didn't see. I just want to go home, okay."

He peered down into my eyes. "You asked me about someone hacking a video security system." I nodded. "Then you're coming home with me tonight. We'll sort this out tomorrow. Shit. I thought I was taking you someplace safe."

"But what about DeDe?" I said, trying to pull away.

"She has her own place. We get together on the weekends. Come on." He pulled me into the elevator. When we reached the street, I kept looking back at the entrance, expecting to see him, as Randy hailed a cab.