All Comments on 'Breaking My Resistance'

by Brian70

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
recording

I would love for some guy or guys recording me servicing them and putting it on the internet and I think it would be embarrassing and hot at the same time if some of my friends and family were to find it

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

I am not really into the idea of anyone 'forcing' someone else into Sex though black mail or any other way, it is just not acceptable, having said that hopefully this is just a story and if it is not you should realise that it is actually you that has the upper hand, you could bring the videos to his wife's attention.

As a Cock Sucker myself I wished there was more time spent on detailed description of the Cock Sucking, I have noticed that your stories that I have read so far tend to focus more on Fucking than Sucking which is a shame as you are good at describing the Fucking.

Still a well written story that has the desired effect, even if the theme is not my particular taste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian70@Brian70
I enjoy sharing my experiences. My stories are based on experience but I do sometimes embellish or change them to be what I wish had happened. Thanks to everyone who reads them. I love your feedback and ideas, even just knowing what you want to do with or to me. Please be safe...