Breaking Spencer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks. When you relaxed you made it more enjoyable for the both of us." He gave her a wink as he wiped his cock off on the inside of her leg.

"Hey now! Don't forget about me!" Old Jack hollered out. He walked over to where Spencer was laying on the floor. She was laying there spread eagle still shaking from the orgasm his son had given her. "Damn Son! I'm going to have to start fucking the women before you get a hold of them! You got her hole so stretched out it hasn't even closed back up yet." He knelt down still looking at Spencer's vagina. "Look here guys!" He called as he took his fist and pushed it inside her pussy. "Damn just sucks it right up. She isn't even making a sound with my whole fist in there! I can't get anything out of that pussy! Flip her over boys!"

It didn't register until she was turned over with her ass sticking high into the air what he was planning to do to her. After what she just went threw with his son she was already starting to feel sore. She didn't want to imagine a cock inside her ass right now.

"Please not my ass. Let mer suck you off instead." She asked.

"Why is it that after my boy gets a hold of you women that you don't want to fuck anymore?" He laughed. "Apple of my eye that one is, but honey I'm going to fuck you. And the only hole that has any life left in it is your asshole." As he said that he was spitting on his cock and rubbing it around. He started licking her hole after he got his cock nice and slick. She couldn't deny that she liked having her asshole licked. She always did. She started moaning and Old Jack started sucking and licking harder. Finally he stopped licking and reamed his fat cock inside her still tight asshole. She knew where Mark got his cock from. Old Jack's cock had to be a good ten inches and two and a half inches around. He literally was fucking the shit out of her! He was moving faster than she thought a man of his age could. He was squeezing her asscheeks so hard she was sure she'd have bruises on it tomorrow. The smacks he was giving her ass was making her squirm. Soon both father and son had given her mind shattering orgasms.

"Open your mouth, girl!" Edwin couldn't take anymore. He shoved his cock as far as it would go down her throat and started fucking her face. "Damn your one hot bitch!"

"That's right, Ed! Show her who's boss!!" Robert called to him. "Face fuck that whore!"

Old Jack finished cumming inside her raw asshole as Edwin started cumming down her throat. Both men shouting their pleasure. Edwin wiped his cock on her face and in her hair then he zipped back up his pants and went back over to his corner. Old Jack,with a loud pop, finally pulled his dick out. Spencer felt his cum rush out of her ass and down the back of her legs. She collapsed on the floor with a groan. She knew she wouldn't be able to move for a while and hoped the men would forget about her long enough to at least let her rest. Thankfully she heard Edwin telling the goodbye a little bit later. Relief filling her as she heard the door close.

"Let's get you in the tub." Edwin helped her up and into the tub. He gave her a sponge bath and then told her to go to her bed in the floor. "I'll need some of you later. So rest up."

Despair filled her as once again she was reminded that's all she was now. Only a sex slave for the moutain men. No longer was she her own person. Her life as she once knew it was gone. Her spirit broken, she did as she was told and laid down and tried to get some rest. She now understood why none of the other woman had left. That the only strong one was really the one that escaped through death. She wasn't that brave or strong. Or maybe she just didn't want to die. She wasn't sure. Maybe someday she'd eacape. Be it through death or another way...Maybe one day.

12