Breaking the Bridesmaids Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think anything was up, just normal 'girls going to the bathroom', until she tells me to sit on the sink.

So I get up there, my dress bunching around my hips, and she just comes up and kisses me full on the lips.

So we sit there, making out, and finally she breaks the kiss and tells me:

"We are going to take today to show you all the girl-fun you will be missing once you are married and boring. You will do whatever you are told by all three of us, or we will leave you out here, in that dress. Jane is taking your purse right now, so all you have is what is on you."

I was surprised. This wasn't the weekend I had planned.

Anna wasn't in the mood for debate. She told me to lift my butt, and pulls my panties down and off.

So there I am, in nothing but this slutty dress, and Anna touching and poking whatever she wants. Pretty soon my tits are out, and she sucks them a little. Then she spreads my legs, and starts to play with my pussy.

This escalates into full-on fingering."

At this point, I had to stop my wife.

"Wait, so me following Anna into the bathroom is almost exactly what she did to you?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Weird. I wonder if she thought that was my plan?"

Amanda shrugged in response.

"Okay, go on. And be more detailed."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, so Amanda took a breath and continued.

"So there I am, sitting on the sink, my dress pushed down and up so much it is basically a belt. Anna is crouched in front of me, fucking me with two fingers. Her other hand is flying back and forth across my clit, and her lips are locked on my nipples.

I guess the situation had me warmed up, because it didn't take long before I went off.

I can't scream, and I have nothing to muffle myself, so I bite the meat of my hand as I cum. Anna doesn't let up right away, and finally I have to push her hands away from my pussy.

When I finally catch my breath, Anna simply goes over to the toilet, sits down, and pees. She stares at me the whole time, like she is marking her territory or something.

While she is peeing, I clean myself up, and get my dress back together. It still barely covers anything, and now my panties are missing, so all I can smell is pussy.

I just finish washing my hands when Anna comes over and does the same. When she is done, she simply unlocks and opens the door, and we go back to the table.

I am so embarrassed, and I think the whole restaurant can smell my scent. That and the dress keeps riding up, so I am trying to cover myself.

Luckily when we get back to the table, Jane and Bonnie have already paid, so I don't even have to try and sit down again.

Jane gives me this big smile, like she knows, but doesn't say anything. On the way out, she does try to slip a hand up under my dress, but I get away before she exposes my ass to the restaurant.

So we get back to the car, and the next stop is a dress shop. But not some classy place where you would go for a wedding or prom dress, this place looks like strippers shop there. This was not something we had discussed, but it was obvious from breakfast that I had no say in our plans. Honestly, it was kind of fun.

They explain the blue dress is only for the day, not for the night, so we are going to shop for dresses to go clubbing in later.

So we all try on dresses. Bonnie finds one quickly, and Anna hits one she likes too. So there are Jane and I, trying dresses on.

After about ten, Jane tells me everything I am trying on is 'too conservative', so she starts picking out dresses for me.

Ohmigod, they were so slutty. Like, so much skin showing. I was embarrassed to even try some of them on, much less leave the changing room.

And the girls were so handsy. If they couldn't feel my tits and ass easily, they rejected them. They called it 'adjusting the dress' at first, but really they were just feeling me up. And they kept stroking my pussy too. I was so turned on, and embarrassed at the same time.

So then Jane finds a dress, and so it is just me. So they each take turns finding a dress for me, taking me to the changing room, changing me into it, and then showing me off. Even Bonnie got into it at this point, so I had three different pairs of hands on me.

So after what seemed like a hundred dresses, my pussy is practically leaking from all the touching, and they decided on this white drop-neck dress that Anna had originally tried on like two hours earlier.

So now that I had a dress, I go back in to change back to my original blue dress. Just as I grabbed the blue dress to put it on, Jane opens the door and comes in.

I am naked, so I hold the dress in front of me. Jane doesn't say anything at first, she just takes my hips and turns me towards the full-length mirror. She steps behind me, and starts kissing my shoulder and neck, then up to my ear and cheek.

I turn into her, nuzzling her shoulder, and she pulls the blue dress from my hands. So there I am, standing there naked in front of the mirror, with Jane behind me, her dark hands roaming all over my bare skin. She towered over me, and looked so powerful standing there, her hands going wherever they wanted.

So like I said, I was simmering already, and watching her touch me has me almost ready to blow. But just as I think she is going to let me, she steps away.

In the mirror, I see her reach up under her own skirt and pull her panties off. She hangs them up on a hook, and sits down on the little bench.

She starts to pull up her skirt, and motions for me to come over. When I get close, she pulls me down to my knees, and then pushes my head down into her crotch.

She says to me 'I want you to show me how much you like eating pussy. Then maybe I will show you how much better girls are at it.'

I am so turned on, I just do what she wants in the hope she will return the favor, so I just go to town, eating her out just like I used to do in college.

Her dark lips and wet pussy taste especially tangy, probably since I haven't eaten her pussy in a while, but I just wanted my own release, and it wasn't like it was my first time.

Jane's hands spend most of their time roaming her own body, but every once in awhile she runs her hand down my back, and I keep hoping she will keep going down over my ass to touch my pussy and get me off, but she never does.

So I just get to slurping away, and soon enough, Jane starts to quiver.

Now, right as Jane starts to cum, she always lets out these little 'yips.' She hates that she does it, but she doesn't really try to stop herself.

So off she goes, 'yip-yip-yip', like a little dog barking, and her legs start to spasm around me. When she fully orgasms, her legs lock my head in, and I just hold my breath while she cums.

Finally the sensations become too much, so she pushes me away. I rock back onto my ass and start to jill myself, not waiting for her to return the favor.

Again, I am so close, but Jane sees what I am doing and grabs my hand, stopping me. I was so pissed, but I couldn't do anything about it.

So Jane simply takes her panties down off the hook and pulls them up. Then she turns me towards the mirror again, and shows me how shiny my face is from her juices, and how sweaty I look. Then she slaps me on the ass and tells me to get dressed.

I ask if I can wipe my face, and she says yes, but only on my dress. So I turn it inside-out and wipe off my face. I still look like a mess, but it's better than before. Jane looked pissed that I used the inside. I guess she assumed I would be walking around with her cum-stain visible.

So I get that stupid dress back on, and out we go. Anna has a big smile on her face, and Bonnie looks embarrassed. The store employee just looks pissed.

So now it's like noon, and we meet this limo. It's going to take us out for the afternoon to a couple wineries. On the way out, the driver keeps the divider down, so nothing overt happens, just some brushing of my tits and ass. They let me put a sweatshirt on since it was kind of chilly in there, and that's where Anna took some more pictures while I was covered up.

The ride out takes an hour, and we are already into a second bottle of wine when we get there. I am trying to conserve my strength, cause, you know, I can't drink, but by the time we get to the first winery and spill out of the limo, I am plastered.

The wineries were pretty uneventful. They were crowded, so any shenanigans they had planned must not have worked.

We drink with another bachelorette party, and a couple groups of guys, but other than making me kiss the bartender when they opened a bottle of wine, I don't have to do anything embarrassing. I mean, I had a hand up my skirt a couple of times, but that was just Jane and Anna.

And after the diner incident, I made sure to go to the bathroom alone.

So after the wineries, we pile back into the limo. The driver takes one look at us and says we have to keep the divider down again so I don't puke. I didn't feel that bad, but it kept the girls from doing anything. I kept waiting, I assumed Bonnie was going to corner me like Jane and Anna did, but nothing happened.

So we get back to the city, and head out to dinner. More of my friends are there, at this fancy French place, like twelve of us or so.

So right after we get there, I head to the bathroom, and Bonnie comes with me. 'Here we go', I thought.

So we get in the bathroom, and I go into a stall and sit down. Bonnie comes in after me and closes the door behind her. When I ask her what she is doing, she reaches into her purse and pulls out this big, black dildo.

"I am supposed to fuck you with it to remind you a penis isn't necessary" she says. She looks so scared, you know, just like she did when you showed her your cock.

At this point though, I am so horny, and drunk, that I just grab it, lift my skirt up, and shove it right in. It was huge, so it only goes in a couple of inches at first. But a couple shoves and some fingerwork on my clit, I get it in.

I know you probably don't want to hear this, but it felt great. Bonnie was there, frozen, as I did what she was supposed to do. I was so worked up that after a couple minutes I just go off, right there in the bathroom, with Bonnie standing over me.

It was a huge orgasm. I had hours of tension built up. Thank God there was no one else in the bathroom.

So when I finally come down off my cloud, Bonnie is still standing there, looking uncomfortable.

So I grab her arm, and pull her onto my lap. I kiss her, and we make out for a couple minutes. When her guard is finally down, I kind of stand up and spin at the same time. I end up dumping her onto her feet, but she is stuck straddling the toilet, facing the wall behind it, me behind her.

Before she can react, I reach between her legs, grab her panties, pull them to the side, and just shove the dildo into her.

Now it doesn't go too far at first, so I step right behind her, and kiss her neck as I rub her pussy until she loosens up. Then I slip this big, black invader, which is covered with my juices, up inside my best friend, and just fuck her like she was supposed to fuck me.

Seeing me go off must have worked Bonnie up, because she doesn't last too long either. She cums, quiet like a churchmouse, but I feel her pussy spasming so I know it happened.

When she is done, I just step back, leaving the dildo buried up in her vagina. She reaches down and grabs it before it falls out. She turns around, and we share one more kiss as we both fix our dresses.

We both come out of the stall, and luckily we are still alone. We fix ourselves up, wash the pussy off our hands, and Bonnie washes the dildo and puts it back in her purse before we head back out.

Most of the girls didn't notice how long we are gone, but one, I forget who, asked me if we were okay, and I say yes, we just had a little girl-chat.

When we sit back down, Jane whispers something to Bonnie, and Bonnie whispers back. Jane looked pissed, and stares at me. I am pretty proud of myself now, so I blow a kiss to Bonnie. Jane stares at her now, and there is some movement under the table, and then Bonnie kind of jumps and yelps.

I spent the rest of dinner interacting with the friends I hadn't seen in awhile. I saw Anna and Jane talking, and then Anna shot Bonnie a dirty look as well. The three of them spent the rest of dinner arguing, and so it wasn't until after everyone settled up on the bill that they came around to gather me.

As the girls had promised earlier, after dinner we were headed to a club. We went back to the hotel to change, and the girls made me put that dress on again. As I said, it was a white drop-neck dress. The 'drop' in the front fell so low that you could see my breastbone, and if I moved too quickly, my nipples would fall out.

The other girls dressed almost as sluttily, and the groping started before we even left the room. The dress was loose around my breasts, so they just reached in and grabbed them, and it was so short that sticking a hand up under it barely lifted it, so I was completely at their mercy. I was denied panties again, so by the time we got to the club, I had been groped in the room, elevator, cab, and even in the line for the club while Jane charmed our way in. My nipples were hard but sore, and my pussy was plump from the pinching.

The club was no better. Jane and Anna took turns forcing me to dance with anyone who wanted, guys girls, couples, and their hands were all over me. The groping was broken only by trips to the bar where I sipped drinks and got hands up my skirt. After an hour or so, I was so horny and drunk that I was begging the girls to get me off. Finally they gave in and dragged me out onto the dance floor where Bonnie, probably as penance for her earlier failure, stuck her hand under my skirt.

She didn't do much more than flick her finger against my clit, but that was all I needed. I grabbed my breasts through my dress, humping Bonnie's hand. People started to noticed as I climaxed, and I had a glorious orgasm right in the middle of the floor.

I know I screamed and drew more people's attention, but I was so far gone I couldn't help myself.

Unfortunately, we drew a bad crowd, so Jane and Anna forced their way in and we left the club before something bad happened. I was kind of drunk, and tired from cumming, but the fresh air woke me up.

The girls decided to take a cab back to the hotel. After they made me flash my tits, the cabbie let all four of us sit in back.

So they started out by making me suck Jane's tits. I didn't behave, and pretty soon my hand was up her skirt as well, frigging her pussy.

Just as I felt Jane start to peak, she pulled Bonnie over, so I gave her the same.

I barely latched onto one of her little titties and Jane onto the other before Anna pointed out she hadn't cum all day, so I was forced to move to Anna. Anna made me actually eat her out, which was hard in the cab.

After a couple attempts, she finally gave up and just had me finger her while Bonnie and I sucked her tits. You know now that is enough for her, and she came so hard and fast that the cabbie almost lost control.

When she finally pushed me back, I saw Jane and Bonnie were jilling each other. Bonnie was closer, so I dove into her pussy. She was short enough that I could actually eat her out.

As i munched her box, Jane sucked one tit and tweaked the other, and pretty soon Bonnie's legs clamped on me as she came as well. At that point, we pulled into the hotel.

The cabbie had no interest in payment after that show. Even after two of them came, the girls were all horny now, so we spilled out of the cab, through the lobby, into the elevator, down the hallway, and into the room. The whole time, there was kissing, groping, and fondling. All four of us were ready to go, and as soon as the door closed four dresses hit the floor, followed by three sets of panties and eight shoes.

I was paired up with Anna, and after a few minutes of making out, she pushed me down and I kissed my way down her chest, stopping at each nipple, then down her belly, which was quivering in anticipation. I kept going, and when I reached her pussy, she was dripping.

I worked her pussy for a while, falling back on the tricks that I had learned over the years of eating her out. Finally, I felt her spasm, and Anna gave out a groan of relief and she came all over me, swearing and groaning and just losing it.

As she recovered, I heard giggling, and looked over to the other bed, where Bonnie was kneeling in front of Jane, and they were both giggling at Anna's noises.

Jane said something funny about having what Anna was having, and stepped over to us and pulled me by my hair between her legs.

Bonnie had warmed her up well, but I got to finish her off. I chomped on Jane's box, the girl who had taken my amateurish technique as an 18-year old and spent four years turning me into a master cunnilinguist. Finally I felt her clamp down my ears and give her trademarked 'yips', and fell back onto the bed.

Anna told Bonnie to step up, but before she could, I tackled my best friend onto the bed. We kissed at first, and I fondled her tits, groping her little mounds and pinching her nipples.

Finally I moved my mouth to her nipple, and my hand went and found her pussy. She was already so wet, so I just went ahead and shoved a couple fingers into her while I attempted to suck her nipple off her chest.

When I determined I couldn't, I headed south on Bonnie as well, and gave her the tender loving care on her pussy that I knew she preferred.

Bonnie had cum at dinner and in the taxi, so it took a while to bring her off. Luckily, I had plenty of practice, so I was able to coax a third orgasm from her pussy that had to be tired from all the action it saw. This orgasm was small, but it still tightened all her muscles, and left her shaken on the bed.

With all three girls freshly cum and laying on the beds, I stood up and gave a 'what about me' look.

Anna was most recovered, and walked over to her bag. Out of it she pulled a paper bag, and out of that she started to pull a whole bunch of sex toys.

Now when you bought for Anna and I, you were focused, but Anna's stuff was like she bought one of everything.

The first thing she opened was the nipple clamps, and put them on me, but they hurt, and I was such a wimp they had to take them off.

Next they tried a buttplug, but they didn't buy lube, and even after spitting on it, it wasn't enough, so that didn't last long either.

The edible underwear seemed like a waste of time, so back to the old trusty vibrator they went.

Jane got creative and they used sheets to tie me to the bed while they did it. Ohmigod it was so much fun.

First they just sat there and took turns with the vibrator, but then Jane climbed up on my face while they did. Then they got the dildo out of Bonnie's purse, and the next thing I know that is in my pussy and the vibrator on my clit. I came so hard, and almost passed out from Jane's pussy in my face.

So they left me there, spread eagle, and forced Bonnie to climb up on top of me. She crouched over me, hands in my armpits, knees between my legs, doggy-style. Jane fucked her cunt with the dildo while Anna held the vibe to her clit.

Bonnie didn't last long, and collapsed on top of me.

Anna was feeling showy, so she knelt on my chest, and proceeded to fuck herself with the dildo and vibe her clit. Jane helped out by twisting her nipples, and that crazy redhead came all over my chest. She even squirted a little.

Jane had to top that, so she grabs the vibrator and sticks the back end into my mouth.

I had no idea what she was doing when she sat on my face again, stabbing the vibrator inside herself as she went to town on my face.

It was so degrading, I was just a prop, and by the time she was done, my face was even more a mess and I could barely breathe. But finally Jane went 'yip-yip-yip' again, and she rolled off, leaving even more juices on my face and chest. I could feel it all in my hair now. I was completely at their mercy.