Breaking the Bridesmaids Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

Since they had all cum twice, they took a break, but left me there, tied to the bed.

They all drank some water, and even poured some in my mouth. I really tasted all the pussy now.

Jane and Anna discussed the dildo, and how each expected the other to incorporate the butt plug into their routine.

The discussion stayed on things going into holes, and I was forced to admit that you and I had done anal, but I didn't like it.

I did confirm you were the biggest guy I ever fucked, and I was forced to compare you to the dildo.

After I did, Anna jumped up and held the dildo against me, saying 'so mine is bigger'.

Somehow, as she started to fuck me, the conversation turned to how many fingers we preferred. When I told them I just preferred your dick, they laughed, but pretty soon, they were fingering me.

That turned into a discussion of hand size, and pretty soon they were comparing hands. That left nothing in me, and I whimpered a little, feeling left out.

Bonnie noticed, and I saw a twinkle in her eye that wasn't normal.

She then proceeded to tell a story of how she and I spent a day once trying to fist ourselves, but that it hurt too much. Bonnie then bet with all the fucking I had gotten, she bet she could fit her fist into me.

I didn't like that idea, and I struggled against the restraining sheets, afraid of where this was going. I couldn't get loose, and pretty soon Bonnie was using one hand to rub my clit while she started putting fingers into me.

It sounded like a reverse countdown: "Two!" "Three!" "Four!" Finally, she tucked her thumb and shoved her whole hand in. It wasn't a fist, per se, because she didn't close her hand, but her whole hand was in me up to the wrist.

I froze, my pussy adjusting to the stretching and fullness this feeling gave. Bonnie pushed and pulled a couple times, just to prove she could, before she popped her hand out.

All three girls gasped at the giant opening this left, and now Anna, who had the medium-sized hand, tried the same.

When she shoved her thumb in to make five, I really felt it, and groaned my response. They were using the vibrator, and I was still tied down, so I just lay there and took it.

Anna pulled out, and showed me what she had just shoved in me.

She backed off, and Jane approached. FIrst she and Anna compared hand sizes, and I shook, fearful of how it would feel. The vibrator was still on me, and I was groaning now from pleasure as well as from pain.

Jane was rougher than the other girls, and that was the only reason she was able to fully fit her hand inside me. I can still see the visual of her dark wrist and forearm protruding from my pussy, hand fully engulfed. It was too much, and I came as she started to hand-fuck me. The spasms basically forced her hand out, and I lay there, still tied down, writhing in pleasure.

When I finally stopped, I was done. So, so done. They saw it too, so they untied me and I basically passed out right there. My pussy was so sore that I barely moved before I fell asleep.

The next morning, light was already streaming in when I woke up. I was kind of groggy, so it took a few seconds to realize that something was eating my pussy.

I lifted my head and looked down to see Anna crouched between my thighs, mouth locked onto me.

She looked up to see I was awake and smiled, but didn't stop.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Jane was lying next to me, and took the opportunity to lean over and kiss me.

"We figured after last night, we owed you some tender loving kisses." She leaned over and kissed me again, her hand rubbing my stomach.

Jane broke our kiss, and I saw Bonnie come over and sit down as well. She and I kissed, and Jane turned her attentions to kissing my breast.

All the while, Anna kept at it. Even through the soreness from the previous night, it still felt really good.

When I broke my kiss with Bonnie, she moved to my breast as well.

I had never had this before, three girls servicing me, one focused completely on my pussy while the other two sucked a nipple and touched my body. Just lying there, the three of them, all so different, but focused completely on me, it was unbelievable. My brain relished in the attention, and as much as I tried to slow myself down, my body followed my brain and I soon came.

Anna relaxed at that point. When I was done cumming, she unhooked from my vagina, and rose.

I saw now that her pale body was naked as well, her red hair tied back in a ponytail. Basically she was dressed to eat pussy.

When she reached my face, she kissed me, and I tasted my nectar on her. Her kiss was soulful, and even though I had just cum, I didn't settle down completely.

That was good, because as I made out with my oldest friend, I felt someone else's hand on my pussy.

I couldn't see past Anna's body, but I looked left and right and saw that Bonnie was still there.

As if on queue, Anna rolled off to the side where Jane had been, and there was my curvy friend, tying her own hair back as she knelt in front of me.

It had been a while since Jane had eaten me out. She isn't much of a giver. But man, is she good at it.

While Anna was completely tender, almost tentative, probably due to the fact the girls had done their best to split my pussy the night before, Jane was more focused.

I was more awake now, and I actively joined the proceedings. First I touched Jane's head, acknowledging she was there. Then my hands started to roam.

All over Bonnie and Anna's hands they went, touching their long hair, faces, small breasts, flat stomachs, tight butts, and finally finding their pussies.

I stroked them for a minute, before motioning for them to place their pussies in my hands.

They both knelt on the bed, their hips almost aligned with mine, facing me.

I touched their pussies, adjusting a little bit to get comfortable, then I started in on them.

The two of them realized they could lean over and kiss, so they did, letting their hands roam each other's bodies.

The view was amazing. My three best friends all there, watching Anna and Bonnie make out right above me while Jane showed what a good box-muncher she is.

Again, I think my brain led the way, and I came, way before I could get Anna or Bonnie anywhere close.

Jane kept at it while I spasmed, and I finally had to push her away when the sensations became too much.

My orgasm made me lose any touching of Bonnie and Anna as well, so they broke off as well.

I knew what was next, but I wanted it my way, so I grabbed Bonnie and pulled her too me. We kissed deeply, but she broke away for a second so Jane could cut in, again letting me taste myself.

That done, Bonnie and I resumed making out, the way we had done hundreds of times before. Anna and Jane just kind of sat there and watched.

When Bonnie had to take a break to pull her hair back, I looked over at the thin, milky redhead and the tall, coffee-colored bombshell.

I moved my hand in a 'get going' motion, and they turned towards each other. Once they kissed and got into it, I turned back to Bonnie, and we went at it again.

Once our foreplay was complete, Bonnie started to kiss down my body. I motioned her to turn around so we could '69', but she shook her head, and instead reached my pussy.

After two orgasms, plus however many from the night before, I wasn't sure I had anything left, but after a minute, plus a look over at the other two, who were now in a '69' on the other bed, I felt my pussy get wet again.

I lay there, watching Anna and Jane getting each other off, and my best friend in the world performing the most intimate of activities on me.

No offense, but Bonnie really is the best at eating me out, and I went off quickly. I held her head through it, and she would have kept going if I didn't stop her. She crawled back up, and we kissed again, tasting myself for the third time.

I positioned her as the little spoon so that we could both watch the other coupling. I couldn't keep my hands to myself, and pretty soon, I was getting Bonnie off with my hands.

On the other bed, the girls came simultaneously, their coupling suddenly falling apart into a mess of limbs as they each reached orgasm.

My tiny best friend came too, and soon we all just lay there, catching our breath.

Finally Anna and Jane recovered, and they climbed over on our bed, and the four of us all snuggled for a little bit.

My three best friends had just given me a day and a half of pure sex, and I was completely fucked out. Other than a shower and breakfast, I think I slept the entire way home."

My wife trailed off there, and I understood that was the end of the story.

I was... not shocked, but overwhelmed by all this information. I guess I hadn't fully realized how much sex the girls had together. I wasn't mad, or even disgusted. If anything, after the weekends with Anna and Bonnie, I was more disappointed at being left out.

Well, I still had our time with Jane, and after that, who knew what would happen.

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers