Breaking the Bridesmaids Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

There were only two chairs in the room, so I pulled Amanda onto my lap and she ate there. Eating only took one hand, so by the time the meal was over, my wife's dress was basically a belt, and she was breathing heavily from the fact my hand was alternating between her nipples and her pussy.

When all of us finished eating, I kissed my wife and then asked her:

"How do you want to get off?"

"Mmm, oral."

I turned to Jane. "Get over here and do it then."

Jane left her chair and crawled over. I picked Amanda up and slid her over so that she was sitting on my lap facing away from me. I spread my legs, which spread hers as well, and held her open.

I still had clothes on, so my dick struggled to escape and poke my wife's ass, but this wasn't about me.

Jane dove into my wife's presented pussy as I moved my hands all over the rest of her body.

As I said, Amanda was well on her way when we started, so she was moaning quickly. I looked over her shoulder to see the contrast of Jane's black hair and brown skin against my wife's pale skin. I reached around and pinched both of her nipples, twisting them as I felt her start to thrust her pussy against her friend's mouth.

The sudden pain drove Amanda over the edge, and she tried to close her legs as she orgasmed. I lifted my legs to hold them in place, and Jane kept up on her pussy. Amanda was almost screaming by the time she had enough and pushed Jane's head away, covering her pussy.

I nuzzled on her neck as she came down.

I whispered now, just loud enough for Jane to hear:

"I think it is time you return the favor."

I pointed to the bed, and Jane tried to nonchalantly crawl up there, but i saw the skip in her step as she thought her o-train was finally entering the station.

My wife, still sex-drunk, climbed up now too, and moseyed her way between her friend's legs.

She settled in to eat out the friend she said had taught her the most about pussy-eating, and i settled in next to Jane to watch.

As I expected, Jane was wired from all the teasing, so I had barely had the chance to cup one of her tits before she started to wind up.

I still had no intention of letting Jane cum, but she accelerated so quickly I didn't have to time to tell my wife to stop. All I could do was grab her hair and yank her off.

Jane almost screamed when I did, so desperate to cum. I held her hands away, but she grinded her legs together.

"Jane, you are not ready yet. I and I alone will decide when you have earned an orgasm."

"Please. What do I have to do?"

"Not yet. I want to go to the pool. So does Amanda."

"Fuck the pool. Let me cum."

I sighed, looking disappointed. "I was afraid it would come to this. Amanda, get it out."

My wife slid off to follow my command. She came back with a brown bag, which I took from her.

"Thanks honey. Jane, we weren't sure of your exact size, so we went small."

Out of the bag I pulled the strappy black leather contraption.

"What is that? Will it let me cum?" Jane sounded like an addict now.

"No, the opposite. This is a chastity belt. Right now, I can't trust you not to touch yourself. Since you want to be out of my sight, you will wear this"

Jane looked at it, obviously trying to figure out if it would work. I knew it would. FInding a female chastity belt that prevented masturbation wasn't easy, but Amanda had tried it on and found she couldn't get her hands in there if it was installed properly.

"Fine, I will wear it."

It took a few minutes for me to install it, and Amanda, who had the smallest hands, tested it by trying to slip her fingers under it.

Once we were satisfied Jane wouldn't be able to jill, I put the key around my neck. Amanda grabbed her new bikini to change into while I set up one last tool. I had downloaded an app that turned my phone into a nanny-cam, and Amanda's into the receiver.

While I changed into my swim trunks, I explained the camera to Jane, and then Amanda and I went down to the pool.

There were other people there, so we didn't have the fun we did with Anna. I did notice every male eye watching my beautiful wife, who was wearing next to nothing.

I kept an eye on the monitor, and watched Jane twist and turn on the bed while trying to watch tv. She didn't have to wait long, as Amanda and i found the idea of the pool was better than the reality, and headed back up to the room after only a half-hour or so.

When we entered, I motioned to Jane to come over. She did, and I unlocked her. She slipped the belt off, and knelt in front of me.

I could hear the remorse in her voice as she asked me:

"Okay, what do I have to do? I really need to cum."

"That's good. This weekend, my needs come first."

Jane nodded, looking for her fix.

"Well Jane, no man has ever made you cum. I want to change that. But you have to earn it. So first, you have to suck me off. Then I will break your need streak of no male-created orgasms."

I had barely finished saying 'off' before Jane was tearing at my swim trunks, and barely finished speaking before she took my cock into her mouth.

I grabbed her head and held Jane's mouth in place as I backed up and sat on the edge of the bed. Jane continued to go at it, her enthusiasm noticeable.

Amanda slipped out of her suit and came over. She leaned down and kissed me, completely comfortable with another woman sucking me off.

Jane was not a skilled cock-sucker. This was evident. However, the mental sexiness of dominating this powerful, proud woman, who I was pretty sure was a lesbian, to the point where she was enthusiastically pleasuring me orally was an aphrodisiac.

My wife wasn't exactly hurting either, kissing me and rubbing her tits against my shoulders and face.

I grabbed Amanda's ass, cupping her perfectly-shaped rump just as Jane took me nice and deep.

I decided enough was enough, and grabbed Jane's head. I fucked her mouth now, not hard, but just enough to get myself off.

It was only a minute of thrusting before I felt my balls boiling. I quickly pulled out and pushed Jane back onto her haunches.

I held my cock, and ordered my wife's African-American friend to present her tits and mouth. She did, clearly not in favor of the idea, but beyond the point of arguing with me.

A couple jacks and I blew. I tried to send the first rope on to her face, but missed badly and most of it ended up in Jane's hair. I re-targeted, and the second and third spurts hit her two cheeks. The fourth got her waiting tongue, the fifth her chin, and after that, the rest dribbled onto her tits. I wiped my cock on her mouth, closing out.

"Clean yourself" I ordered, and Jane attempted to get up.

"Use your fingers and swallow it" I said, as I pushed her back down.

She did the best she could, moving the cum to her mouth. Amanda took pity on her and helped, even licking a couple off herself.

When they were done, I looked at Jane. She was a mess, looking at me longingly.

"Okay, it's time. Climb on the bed and spread your legs."

Jane practically flew up there, and quickly her pink quim was open and waiting.

Spending time with so many bi-sexual girls had taught me a couple things, and I started to apply their lessons to my treatment of Jane's pussy. I assumed the position between her legs and Amanda climbed up next to her to play with her tits.

Two days of build-up and torture had raised Jane's state to nearly cumming already, and my attention to her pussy, plus my wife's kisses and touching, led her to the brink.

Once more I stopped, and Amanda did the same. Jane couldn't handle it again.

"No! Let me cum! Please let me cum!" she cried.

So I dove back in, and clamped on her clit. Jane quickly orgasmed, her 'Yip-yip-yips" coming out so quickly and fiercely I lost track of how many there were.

I rode it out, feeling her pussy juices flow more thickly as she did.

When she finally couldn't take anymore, the curvy beauty pushed me away.

I backed up, and loomed over her.

"Well, congratulations. You broke your streak."

Jane nodded, almost passed out. My wife sat next to her, laughing.

"Was that the best pussy-eating ever?"

Jane cracked an eye and glared at me.

"It wasn't bad."

She had rolled semi-on to her side, so I reached down and slapped her exposed ass cheek.

"Careful. I can put that belt back on." I was smiling though, as I knew I had won.

I looked at my wife now. She was touching her own tits, which told me she was horny.

"Amanda, do you need a fuck yourself?"

My wife looked surprised I was ready to go again, but didn't object. She shimmied down into the missionary position and opened her legs, ready.

I entered my slim spouse quickly. I didn't wait, I just started sawing away on her snatch.

Of the three of us, Amanda had received the most sex so far this weekend, but that didn't stop her from writhing beneath me. Jane finally recovered from her orgasm and joined in, sucking on Amanda's nipple and running her hand over her breasts and stomach.

Amanda's orgasm came on quickly, and as she started cumming, I just kept fucking away. Finally she made a move to push me off, so I backed up.

I wasn't done yet, and since one hole was closed to me, I needed another. Jane was right there, so I grabbed her leg and pulled her down onto her back. I spread her legs and entered her quickly.

Since she had just had a massive orgasm, her pussy was still wet and willing for me to enter, even if her brain wasn't completely on-board.

Her reluctance didn't last long, as the pleasure emanating from her pussy overloaded her brain.

After one extra-deep stroke, she let loose a long 'Fuuuccckk'. This caught my wife's attention. She joined us now. She didn't go for the breasts as the girls had been doing. She kissed her way down her friend's body, and then I felt my wife's lips brush my cock as she clamped onto her friends clit.

Jane almost flew off the bed when that happened. Seconds later she came again, another string of 'Yips' punctuating her orgasm. It was another long, drawn-out orgasm, and when she was done, I was fucking another rag-doll.

Despite the fact I had just fucked both girls to orgasm, I wasn't close to blowing. Jane was done, lying limply as my cock slipped out of her. Amanda looked done too, hugging her friend. I decided to save my bullet for later, and ducked into the bathroom to take a quick shower and calm down before dinner.

The girls each came in and cleaned off while I did. When I came out, they were both sitting on the bed, naked, waiting for my next order.

"Dinner will be at the eat-in movie theater."

"What should we wear?"

"Your clubbing dresses will work. I want access to everything."

I didn't have to tell them no underwear.

Amanda's dress was a shade of maroon. It was technically a halter that tied behind her head. I made sure she didn't tie it tight enough I couldn't slip a hand in and cup her tits.

Jane's first dress was strapless, which was great, but was bright yellow. I nixed that one, since it would be very evident if/when it was pulled down. Since we had ruined a second dress earlier, the only other dress she had was the white dress from the night before. That had straps, so it wouldn't have to move as much to open, but again, it contrasted so much with Jane's skin it would be noticeable.

I left Jane standing there naked as I thought about it. I finally decided she should wear the white. I told her it would hide the cum stains.

There were several other groups in the theater when we walked in. I had chosen an 'R' movie, so there were no kids. We chose the back row in the corner, and settled in.

No one else sat in our row, and since there was no one behind us, we were clear. The waiter took our order before the movie started. The seat was like a couch, so the girls settled in. Amanda, ever the flexible dancer, tucked her legs up under her and curled up next to me. I knew anyone at the right angle would be able to see her pussy lips peeking out, but didn't tell her.

Jane sat more rigidly, so I put my arm around her neck and pulled her closer. I slipped my hand in her dress and cupped one of her d-cups as we watched the movie.

When the waiter came back, we un-tangled ourselves and ate. We were starved from our big afternoon, so the food disappeared quickly.

One need satisfied, it was time for another. I told Jane her next course was between Amanda's legs. She didn't look happy, but dropped onto her knees on the floor and crawled around me.

Amanda saw her coming, and lifted her dress, spreading her legs.

Jane dove right in, and I wrapped my arms around my wife, slipping both hands in her dress to cup her breasts and pinch her nipples while I nuzzled her neck.

My wife was trying to be silent, but every now and then an 'mmm' would escape.

I will give Jane credit, she was great at eating pussy, so my wife got to orgasm quickly. She turned into her shoulder to muffle the sound. Her hands went to Jane's head, and she tapped her to tell her she was done.

Jane started to crawl back to her seat, but I stopped her. I grabbed her head and turned her towards my own crotch, where she found an exposed cock waiting.

Jane didn't object, and just dove in. My experiences with her cock-sucking was that she wasn't that good at it, but I was open to a second try.

I sat back, enjoying the fact I had Jane sucking my cock basically in public. She still wasn't great at it. I guess she had spent more time in pussies.

I was just wondering whether I needed Amanda to go down and help her when i saw two people coming up the aisle with flashlights.

I tapped Jane's head to tell her to get up. She didn't understand though, and instead tried to deep-throat me.

So when the theater's manager and the waiter got to our aisle, that was how they found us, Jane's head in my lap, coughing, with my cock exposed.

They were professional about kicking us out. We went without an argument. In fact, I started laughing once I saw how embarrassed Jane was.

We walked back to the room without incident, although I definitely had my hand in two pussies in the elevator.

Once we got back to the room, I told Jane to finish what she started, and so she did as I stood there.

Amanda took her dress off as she watched, and when I saw her cup her own tits, I realized what I really wanted.

I tapped Jane again, and this time she popped off.

"Couldn't have done that in the theater?"

"Sorry, I didn't know what two taps meant when you were sucking cock."

I laughed as I helped her stand up.

I pushed her dress off her shoulders, and then pulled it down enough to pop her tits out. I casually lifted each one, as if examining each of them.

"I want to fuck these next."

"What?"

"I want to titty-fuck you."

"How do you want to do it?"

"Climb on the bed, lay on your back."

Jane did as I said. I climbed on top of her, and laid my white dick between her brown tits. It wasn't her first time, so she didn't need prodding to smash her tits together to trap my cock.

My wife hung back, watching. This was the one thing I couldn't do with her. But considering she let me do almost anything else to her, I didn't mind. But since I had these fun toys for the weekend, I wanted to use them appropriately.

I started to thrust, making sure my cock got close to Jane's mouth in the up-stroke. Jane leaned down and would take the head into her mouth at that point.

I sawed away, my cockhead disappearing into Jane's tit-flesh and then appearing again, only to disappear between Jane's lips.

Now I hadn't cum since the morning, and in that time i had done a lot of fucking and sucking. That finally caught up with me, and I got ready to blow.

When I was ready, I pulled back, my cock freed from between Jane's tits.

She knew it was coming, and opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as she was told to before. I wasn't aiming for her face this time though. My goal was to coat her tits.

I pinched my cock to control each shot, and there they came. I started at the left and worked across, firing ropes of white cum onto Jane's chocolatey breasts. Honestly, it was one of the sexiest sights any of the girls had given me. My orgasm was extra-intense, and when it was over, I barely had the energy to wipe the last cum off my dick onto Jane's nipple before I keeled over.

My wife joined us now, ready to clean up my mess, but I held her back, and nodded to Jane. I could tell she didn't want to, but she lifted each breast up and licked my cum off of it. She was methodical about it, approaching sexy. I enjoyed it immensely, and if I wasn't spent, I would have hardened again.

When got everything we could, my wife cleaned up the rest, and then she kissed Jane, and I saw her push my cum over to her friend.

I was done after that. I told Jane she could sleep in the bed that night, and then crawled up next to her and passed out.

The next morning, I awoke first. I found the three of us entangled in a mass of limbs. I unknotted myself in order to get up and pee. That accomplished, I stepped back into the bedroom and looked down at my wife and her beautiful friend, both of whom were still sound asleep.

It was then that I noticed Jane's beautiful ass, nice and round, contrasting darkly against the white hotel sheets.

Her ass! I had fucked her doggy once, but wanted to do it again.

Knowing this was probably my last shot, I planned my approach.

Crawling in behind Jane, I nestled up to her neck, and started kissing her shoulder as my hand started to roam up and down her side. After a moment, I got a response, as my wife's African-American paramour murmured her enjoyment of my touch.

I continued to stroke, finally moving to her pussy. I spread Jane's muscular legs to gain access, finally opening the petals of her vagina as I warmed her up.

When she was fully stimulated, but not yet fully awake, I slowly re-oriented the buxom black-haired girl until she was on her stomach, ass pointed in the air.

From behind, my hand continued to stroke her pussy as I lined my rock-hard cock up behind her.

As I felt Jane finally start to become fully awake, I split my fingers, and forced my dick into her pussy.

The sudden invasion fully awake my wife's friend, and her curly black hair whipped around as she looked behind her at me.

I slowly stroked in and out, pretty sure she wasn't going to push me off. She didn't, instead pulling her elbows up so she could better present herself to me.

In this position, just like Friday night, Jane's ass looked fantastic. If I had one moment of the weekend I wished I could capture, this was it. Her ass was made for being fucked from behind, and I was enjoying every thrust.

The sudden vibrations our fucking was causing the bed to creak, and my wife awoke to find her friend directly next to her, getting plowed from behind.

Amanda wasn't one to let opportunities go by, so she quickly shimmied herself up the bed. She lifted Jane's head up, and plopped it down into her pussy.

Jane didn't have much of a choice, so she got right to it, eating out my wife while I pumped into her pussy from behind.

Jane's pussy was nice and wet now, so I kicked it up another gear, absolutely pounding her behind, my cock pistoning in and out of her.

It was absolutely euphoric, and I was not going to last long doing this.

I was just feeling the first little pang of orgasm when Jane suddenly rolled onto her side.

She gasped for breath, her heavy breasts heaving.

"I'm...sorry. I...couldn't... breathe."

Amanda and I both chuckled a little. Our bisexual cockspit manuveur had robbed her friend of oxygen.

When Jane caught her breath, she grabbed Amanda's knees and pulled my wife down more onto her back. Now she was able to lean down and eat.

Resuming her position on her hands and knees, she wiggled her ass at me. I took the cue and lined back up, injecting my cock back into her big, black behind.

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers