Breaking the Bridesmaids Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

As I watched her ass getting penetrated, I noticed Jane's asshole there as well. We had not done any butt stuff with Jane yet. I decided to try my luck. If nothing else, it would help my stamina.

I grasped her cheeks, squeezing hard. I kept clenching closer and closer to the center until finally my thumb touched her pucker.

Jane didn't react, still focused on eating out my wife. Amanda's eyes were closed, so it appears no one was keeping an eye on Jane's brown-eye except me.

I went for it, and when I went to re-grip her ass, stuck my thumb deep into Jane's hole.

I heard her groan into my wife's pussy, and her sphincter clenched at my finger.

I kept it in there, plugging her ass as I kept pumping in and out of her pussy.

After a minute, I wasn't satisfied, so I pulled my thumb out and inserted a finger.

This time, Jane reacted, pulling her face out of my wife's pussy.

"Stop pussy-footing around and just stick it in there."

I froze, not sure what she meant. Deciding I had nothing to lose, I pulled my cock from her pussy, dripping wet with her juices, and pushed the head against her ass.

Jane froze now, clearly waiting for the entry. I pushed hard, slowly entering. Her ass was very tight. This clearly wasn't a well-used orifice.

Once I was in, I started to slowly stroke in and out. I saw the girls shifting, and Jane reached back and held me in place while Amanda shifted under her.

I felt my wife's hair against my balls, and felt her give my sack a quick lick before diving into her friend's recently-vacated snatch.

Jane released her hold on me, and I went back to fucking her ass as she sixty-nined with my wife.

Honestly, I couldn't believe this was happening. I had known Jane since high school, and would never have believed we would have sex, much less that she was bi-sexual, and into anal.

Thinking of the things I had done to her that weekend, and really everything that I had done with Bonnie, Anna, Jane, and even my wife, pushed me over the edge.

My orgasm came on fast, and I unleashed my cum deep into Jane's bowel.

Jane felt me cumming, and lifted her head. She came too, her 'yipping' making her body jiggle, which only made my orgasm more intense.

When I was done, my cock quickly softened and fell out of Jane's ass. I slid back off the bed and went to clean off my cock.

When I came back, the girls were still at it, 69-ing like their lives depend on it.

I decided I didn't want to leave, so I called room service.

The girls were still at it when the waiter arrived. Rather than interrupt them, I just threw a sheet over them as I took the food from the waiter.

He could obviously hear what was going on, and looked on jealously as I signed for the food.

When he left, I pulled the sheet off the girls and told them to finish up.

They soon did, both cumming in a massive mutual orgasm.

As they laid there, intertwined, catching their breath, I spread the pastries and fruit on the bed.

The girls both recovered and starting eating. None of us spoke at first, focusing primarily on filling our bellies.

Finally, as the eating was winding down, Jane spoke:

"I want to thank you guys for this weekend. And Charlie, I am sorry. I realize now that what we did with behind your back was wrong."

"Thank you Jane. I accept your apology. And now, no matter what, I was the first guy to give you an orgasm. And second."

Jane nodded. "And I think you are going to be the last. I do enjoy being fucked, but I hate sucking cock. Women are so much... softer."

Amanda chimed in now. "Does that mean you are girls-only?"

"Yeah, I think I am ready to do that. I think that's why I always dumped guys. We had sex once or twice, and it wasn't right."

This was getting serious, so I broke the tension. "So basically I fucked you so well you decided you are a lesbian?"

The girls laughed, but Jane nodded. "Yeah. I wouldn't mind playing with you guys in the future, if you are okay with it. But I don't think I am going to date any more guys right now."

My wife interjected. "Charlie and I only have sex with someone else when we are both there now, but I think we can discuss setting up playdates in the future."

I nodded. Bonnie wasn't our type, and Anna was way too intoxicating for me, but Jane might be a fun playmate to have available.

I turned to my wife now. "Well babe, that's it. It's over. I have now had what you had. I fucked all three of the friends that fucked you before we got married."

Jane chuckled. "That's not technically true."

Amanda and I both turned to her. "What do you mean?"

"Well, it was just the four of us at your bachelorette party weekend. Which was a lot more sex. But the night before your wedding, there was a fifth girl, remember?"

Amanda's jaw dropped. She turned to me. "Honey, I told you, right?"

I nodded. I had forgotten. I had been so focused on Amanda's friends that I had forgotten who joined in the night before we were wed.

Her sister, Nicole.

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers