Breaking the Duck! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No dear..." She said with a little laugh. "But it wasn't Ronald..."

"Who?" I really didn't think that she was going to tell me.

"I am not sure we should be having this conversation..." She chuckled and slid another cigarette from her packet, lit it, blew out a cloud of incandescent smoke and then to my surprise passed it to me before answering. "Do you remember Gavin... Gavin Markham who looked after the boats at Caister-on-Sea the last time we went there on holiday...he was the first and the only one."

"Yes, I liked Gavin, he always treated me like a human being not a freak..." He had been a good looking chap about twenty-five from the Norfolk seaside village. Jenny had spent quite a lot of time out sailing with him whilst I was collecting fossils and rocks the last time we went there for a month. I was glad it was Gavin and not Ronald but that made it three years since Jenny last had sex. We sat side by side passing the cigarette back and forth until it was finished. The cessation of activity seemed to prompt a need to talk and Jenny did not seem to be in a rush to leave.

"How did you get on in Cambridge today?" Jenny enquired neatly changing the subject, "I haven't had a chance to ask you."

"OK, fine... I have my course documents and I got the keys to my room... I start in about four weeks... but..."

"But? That sounds ominous..."

"Jen... I have been thinking today that I may go up to Cambridge early...

"Oh!" She said with an air of apprehension, "How early?"

"I thought perhaps, tomorrow, or the day after... I have my room key and there is nothing to keep me here... I'm pissed off with Finchley, I am pissed off with being the borough wimp and I am pissed off with not getting laid...maybe in Cambridge...?"

Jenny put a comforting arm around my shoulders and hugged me to her. The sleeve of her robe against my bare shoulder was soft and sexy feeling and her breast was pressed hard against my arm and became the focus of my world at that moment. "I understand Justin...but I shall miss you... I shall miss you a lot..."

I suppose that we had really only ever had each other. I wanted to get away from the place of my years of torment but I would miss my sister too, I wished that I could have my time at university and keep Jenny with me as well, but that wasn't possible.

I twisted so that I could loop my arms around her neck and hug her properly. Our cheeks were together and our lips only a fraction of an inch apart I pulled her face to mine and kissed her again. We kissed lightly for a long time, her lips were soft and yielding and I brushed my tongue over them and probed gently until she relaxed her mouth and our tongues were entwined in a slow sensual dance which left me panting for breath and totally aroused both of us breathing heavily and our bodies gently heaving against each other. Her eyes were very moist and I could see tiny tears starting to form at the corners.

"Oh Justin, this could be the last time that we are together..." her voice was husky with emotion and trembling slightly. I moved my head back so that I could see her clearly. Her eyes which had been closed when we kissed flickered open, I was almost afraid to look into them, afraid that I might see remorse, or guilt or rejection; something that would instantly end forever the gift that she was giving me that night. I knew that the intimacy that we were sharing was wrong, maybe even incest I didn't know, but it was far too good to bring it to an end. It was everything that I had been dreaming of.

I brought my hands lightly and slowly from around her neck and down over her chest sliding them into the opening at the throat of her dressing gown until they were resting on the soft cool curves of her bare breasts and I could feel the hard little nubs of her nipples against the palms of my hands. It was amazing that each breast seemed to fit perfectly into my palm as if made to do so. Jenny made no move to push my hands away but let out a deep throaty moan as my thumbs found and started to massage her little hard nipples.

"No Justin... you mustn't do this..." She breathed hotly against my mouth before my lips found her again in a moist roiling passionate kiss.

"Please let me touch you Jen... " I begged. "Just the Once... I really need to feel my hands on your skin...I want to look at you..." I had been fantasising about this moment since I was fourteen but I had never imagined in my wildest dreams that it would finally happen with my sister of all people.

She didn't reply but neither did she resist when I pushed my hands deeper inside her robe and parted it at the front to expose her beautiful rounded globes to my gaze. Her skin seemed as white and smooth as sheer silk in the night light, her breasts full and round with dark rosette aureolas and firm erect nipples. I leaned over and touched each in turn with the tip of my tongue. They were hard and hot and she moaned deeply in her throat as I instinctively took them each into my mouth and sucked hard until the tip of my tongue could feel the aureolas swelling and becoming rough with the tiny pimples of desire that my lips and tongue were arousing.

My God! Until tonight I had never even touched a girl's tits through her clothing and now here I was sucking at my sister's nipples and making her squirm and moan beneath me as my lips savoured those sweet flowers of womanly flesh.

"Oh Justin... that feels so-o-o-o-o good... but we shouldn't do this..." Jenny moaned.

"Do you want me to stop?" I whispered in reply.

"No...not yet...in a little while..." She moaned. I had rolled against her so that I could use both hands to caress her breasts and suddenly realised that my rock hard erection was pressed tightly against her thigh, she must have realised but she didn't move or make any protest even though she would have been able to feel the dampness of the pre-cum leaking through my briefs.

Her robe had been pulled open at the top to where it was held together by the towelling belt, tied with a large bow which I grasped and tugged at until it came unfastened and allowed the dressing gown to fall open all the way exposing the triangle of darkish curls at her crotch.

"Oh God, Jen..." I gasped. I had never seen a woman's pubic hair or what it concealed before. She must have realised where my eyes were fixed as she closed her thighs tightly, but then relaxed them and brought her hand down to modestly cover her sex.

"You shouldn't be looking there!" She said gently but firmly, but she was smiling, gently mocking me.

I plucked up courage and brought my hand down to cover hers, just resting there lightly. I was not trying to pull it away but I could feel the tickle of those fluffy curls against the side of my hand and a warmth which was emanating from beneath her shielding fingers.

"Please Jen... Let me see... Let me see your ...your...?" I didn't know what to call it... vagina seemed too clinical and cunt too crude... the other boys at school usually called in a fanny or fuck-hole... but I didn't feel right using those rough words with my sister.

"Pussy... a nice word is pussy..." She said with a little giggle. "I am not sure what you want would be right, Justin... " But she didn't attempt to move my hand away or dislodge the other one from her breast.

"Just Once, Jen...please..." I pleaded. "I won't do anything, I promise... but I have never seen a... a... pussy before!"

She said nothing but slowly moved her hand away taking mine with it and allowed her thighs to relax and fall open slightly. It was the most magical moment perhaps made more so because the room was lit only by the silvery moonlight giving everything a sense of suspended reality.

Jenny had a fantastic pussy, although at that time of course I had nothing with which to compare it. Her labia was soft and puffy and almost devoid of pubic hair with pale pink lips which were slightly parted to show the deeper pink moist blossom beneath. Her Mound of Venus was screened with a soft silken forest of pubic curls a shade darker than her hair and I could see the pink tip of her clitoris peeping out from beneath its sheath. It was so beautiful and exotic that it completely took my breath away, I never knew that a woman's pussy could cast such a paralysing spell on a man. My prick was throbbing fit to burst in my Y-fronts and I was terrified that I was going to rabbit and ejaculate uncontrollably and soil myself.

I had promised her that I wouldn't do anything... that I wouldn't touch her... but I was just unable to resist, I had never touched a girl there before and I just wanted that experience so much. I reached out and drew my hand over her outer lips gently squeezing her whole vulva. The lips felt terrific beneath my hand and I ran my middle finger in the slit which was moist with her warm love juices until I found her clit and just touched the tip of my finger to it, rotating it slightly.

"OH GOD!" Jenny cried out, her hips bucked beneath my hand and she dragged my fingers away, "No... Justin...not THAT! You mustn't do that... my darling!"

"But...we have done everything else... Well nearly everything..." I protested petulantly.

She pulled the dressing gown back around her and I was suddenly terrified that she was going to get up from the bed and leave. It was fully dark now and the bedroom was in deep shadow and I was having trouble making out her facial expressions.

"Justin, you are my brother! I love you very much... and... I do understand your frustrations and needs... and I want to help you get out of this dark place you are in... but there are things that we must NOT do... places we cannot go...!"

"But...?"

"I think we should just lay here quietly for a while," She suggested and rolled over so that she was on her stomach with an arm thrown protectively across my chest. "we may not get another chance to be close like this again if you decide to go off to Cambridge..."

I would have agreed to anything if it meant keeping her there beside me.

"Jen?" I asked after several minutes had passed. "Will you stay with me through the night? I don't want to be alone tonight!"

"Of course I will, my darling boy," She replied and snuggled closer into my side so that I could feel the heat from her body down the whole length of my naked body from my shoulder to my ankle even through the soft material of her robe. I turned my head so that I could bury my face in the erotic silkiness of her hair and breathe in the sensual scent of her shampoo whilst lightly pressing my lips against her throat delivering tiny kisses of affection.

*

I awoke from a deep and restful slumber to a room that was filled with the profound darkness of the night hours with only the faintest of glows from the street lights outside making the window a pale square of luminescence. The black face of my Westclox Big Ben alarm clock showed the time to be 2:30 am in green luminous figures.

My lovely sister was still lying beside me but our positions had reversed. She was now on her back and I was laid face down my face still buried in her hair and one arm thrown across her chest and my leg was hooked over hers with my knee between her thighs. I had developed another night-time erection which should have been straining to escape my underpants but at some point during the night I had discarded them and was now stark naked with my cock pressing hard against Jenny's thigh. That would have been so embarrassing if she had been awake. I couldn't remember taking my pants off but then it was not unusual for me to shed my pyjamas in my sleep if I got hot at night, I have always been a restless sleeper.

She appeared to be asleep and was breathing evenly but as I struggled into full consciousness I realised that her robe had once again worked open and her naked body was almost entirely exposed. The erotic dream that I had been having suddenly became reality as I realised that my hand was resting on her breast and my fingers were gently plucking at her nipple which was hot, engorged and hard. Moving very gently so as not to wake her I brought my lips slowly down to lightly kiss and then nibble on the hard nubbin of her other breast.

"M-m-m-m-m! That is nice..." Jenny murmured sleepily. I had hadn't believed that she was awake and immediately moved my face away. "No... don't stop...I like to feel your lips on me..."

In the dim light her perfect tits looked like pale cream globes the large pointy aureolas dark against the whiteness of the breasts. My mouth fastened on first one and then the other sucking and licking the nipples into hard hot points causing Jenny to emit little gasps as my lips pinched and tugged at the firm little nubbins.

She moved languidly beneath me her hands coming up to drag my face to hers. Her eyes were closed but I knew she wasn't sleeping, and her lips were slightly parted and I could feel her warm breath as I brought my mouth down to meet hers. The kiss was gentle, sleepy and long, her soft mouth pressed against mine eagerly and then opened to allow the tip of my tongue to explore the shape of her lips and seek for her tongue and lightly flick and probe at the opposing tip. It was a proper lover's kiss.

She slid her arms around my neck so that she could pull my face down and our lips came together in a soft, long, shallow kiss our tongues just very lightly skimming around each other's lips, the tips flicking at each other tantalisingly. Just the lightest contact with her mouth seemed to leave me breathless, nothing in my life so far had prepared me for the orgasmic experience of my sister's kisses.

Then my hands were exploring every part of her body that I could reach, cupping and squeezing her breasts, then sliding down her waist to caress her smooth thighs, then drawing upwards until my hand was once more gently resting over her hot pussy the tips of my fingers pushed into the soft tangle of pubic muff and the heel of my hand pressing against her labia which was swollen and slightly open and very moist.

"Justin...we shouldn't..." She murmured against my ear but this time she did not push my hand away. I lightly drew my third finger slowly and lightly over her soft swollen pussy lips and then drew it back upwards pressing the tip between the folds a fraction just parting her lips without entering between them.

"Just once, Jen... let me touch you there...just once!" I pleaded.

"Oh, God...YES!" She gasped. I didn't know what had changed and I didn't care I just accepted her gift gratefully.

Suddenly she pushed her legs open wide so that her vulva was fully exposed, it felt slightly swollen and slippery with warm moisture. I slid one finger up between those lips until I found that tiny concealed clit ball and began to roll it gently between forefinger and thumb. She made a series of tiny gasps her groin jerking beneath my hand with each gasp and I felt her body start to tense.

"O-h-h-h-h-h-h! O-h-h-h-h-h-h!" She moaned and her hand came down to cover mine and press my fingers further into her slit sliding them back and forth in the hot wetness, her fingers manipulating mine to help them discover and stimulate the most sensitive and erotic spots in her most private erogenous zone.

Then my finger tip found the tight entrance to her vagina and I eased my digit slowly into that narrow tube gently wriggling the tip until I had thrust it in as far as it would go.

Oh, My God...! I was finger fucking her...It was unbelievable but I was really finger fucking my sister, not just in my fantasies but for real!

She immediately raised her hips to push herself onto my hand impaling her open sex further onto my stiffened finger and gave a throaty moan of primal pleasure. Her mouth was open and her tongue lightly roving her lips coating them with moisture and her eyes were squeezed tightly shut. I never imagined that any woman would get that wet or that anything in the world could feel as good as having my hand thrust deep into her sex. But this was not just any woman this was my wonderful generous sister, Jenny... this was her gift to me!

My emotions and desires were galloping out of control, Jenny was my sister but I wanted her in every way, I wanted to feel her body against mine, I wanted to touch and hold every part of her, but mostly I wanted to be inside her. My prick was as stiff and hard as it had ever been, a throbbing pole of pent up muscle which was waiting for release. I desperately wanted to break my duck, lose my bloody virginity... I needed to fuck!

I heaved myself up until I was hovering above her and then shifted to settle between her thighs, gently lowering myself until I was resting my weight on her, my huge erection trapped between us and pressing into her soft belly.

"Oh, Justin! What are you doing?" She gasped. In the dim light of the bedroom her eyes looked startled and wide. I was prepared for her to struggle, or to push me off, or to get angry, but she didn't. I would never have forced her but I was prepared for rejection. She just wriggled a little beneath me as if trying to get a bit more comfortable.

"Please Jenny..." I started, but I guess that I suddenly realised the enormity of the thing that I was proposing to ask her to do.

"Justin!" She gasped as I settled down between her legs instinctively manoeuvring my quivering prick towards her warm moist opening, "We can't!"

"Can't what?" I asked stupidly. We both knew where my actions were leading us our words were just playing for time. Jenny had given me so much already surrendering her body to my needs but I wanted more... I wanted everything!

"You know what..." She returned her voice filled with emotion and sadness.

"But why? I know that you want it too, Jen."

"Because I am your sister... And it would be terribly wrong!" She stated firmly.

"I know..." I sighed disconsolately. I wanted to fuck my sister... That was incest for Christ's sake... We could both go to prison if we were found out! But Jenny was not making any attempt to push me away and flee to her own room away from my attentions. She wasn't even outright telling me to stop!

I bent my head to kiss her once more, just a light caress of the lips the tips of our tongues touching for the briefest second. My chest was pressed to hers, her soft pliable breasts moving fluidly beneath me and her hard little nipples like the points of red hot pokers burning into my chest. I felt her rotate her hips slightly to accommodate my weight and my prick slipped lower until it was just inches from her open pussy.

"Justin!" She warned. Her voice was husky but she sounded just a little frightened.

"I won't do anything you don't want me to, Sis," I told her. "Do you want me to stop...do you want me to let you up?"

"N-o-o-o-o. Can we just lay here like this for a few minutes... It is nice feeling close to you, Justin!" She wriggled a little more, getting comfortable beneath me and then to my amazement I felt her legs curling around mine in the classic Missionary position, her heels tucked firmly inside my knees so that I was cradled between her soft round thighs. Our faces were together, cheek to cheek and my lips were against her ear, her hair filling my nostrils with an erotic aroma of her Garden Rose shampoo.

"Jenny... I do so want to make love to you..." I whispered urgently and felt her take a deep breath.

"Oh yes..." She sighed, "But we mustn't... it would be wrong."

"How can it be so wrong if we both want it?" I expostulated. "I want to love you...so much!"

I eased myself down a faction more and then suddenly, almost by accident, the head of my cock was sliding in the liquid warmth of her pussy. It was the most fabulous and erotic sensation I had ever experienced. I knew that no matter what there was no going back now unless Jenny stopped me.