Breaking the Duck! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O-h-h-h-h-h!" She moaned as she felt my glans parting the lips of her vulva and slide up to touch against the little firm knob of her clitoris. "O-h-h-h-h-h! No! No! No!" She gasped and tossed her head from side to side her hair fanning out in a cascade of silk across the pillow.

She was saying no but she was not pushing me away, in fact her arms had looped around my neck and her finger tips were gouging into the muscle at the back of my shoulders, I guess that I would have nail scratches there in the morning.

"Please Jen..." I begged. "I just want to feel the tip of my cock in your pussy... Just once... I will stop as soon as you tell me to!" It sounded reasonable to me almost like a game. I manoeuvred my hips until I could feel the swollen head of my prick touching the tight entrance to her vagina and pushed gently. It slipped in a fraction of an inch not much more than stretching the elastic opening.

"Justin, STOP!" Jenny cried out urgently and I felt her fingers dig hard into my shoulders.

"OK! I've stopped. Please Sis... Just let me leave it there for a minute... It feels so good."

"Very well, sweetheart...but just for a minute... And then we must stop!"

The head of my penis squeezed tightly into the entrance of her warm, moist cavern felt enormous and my shaft was rock hard and quivering with anticipation. My whole body was trembling with the effort of holding myself above my sister's body, I knew that I would not be able to hold that position much longer the strain was making the muscles of my arms and legs scream in agony.

"Justin, sweetheart... You can't go... You can't go in any deeper..." Jenny stammered as if she sensed my dilemma.

I felt her body tense up and then suddenly just totally relax. That tiny movement was all that it took, I was unable to hold back any longer my control destroyed by the warm moistness of her love tunnel and slowly and gently I slid in a little further.

"Oh God!" She moaned. She didn't push me away or try to pull back, instead her arms curled around my back hugging me tighter to her and her legs clamped around mine pulling me into her and locking to ensure that I could not escape. Her eyes were screwed tightly shut and her breathing had reduced to tiny gasps.

"A-h-h-h-h-h-h!" She let out a loud guttural cry as I suddenly plunged deep into her hot, wet love nest until I was all the way in. She was so tight that it felt as though my cock was trapped in a tubular clamp of red hot honeyed velvet. The sensation was so fantastic that I could hardly breathe and my words emerged in shuddering gasps.

"Oh, G-g-g-o-d, Jen!" I stuttered "I'm so sorry... did I hurt you?"

"No sweetheart... No you didn't hurt me..." She whispered softly, "But we shouldn't have done it...I am your sister, you should not be inside me..."

She kissed me lightly on the lips. Not a sisterly kiss, it was the warm tender kiss of a lover. Fuck! We WERE lovers, I was deep inside her...we were fucking...fucking for real... and it was the best feeling in the world.

"Do you want me to take it out?" I asked, I was still not convinced that I was not hurting her, my prick felt so engorged and large and her pussy so small that I was sure I might have damaged her in some way.

"NO!" Jenny wailed frantically and wrapped her arms and legs even tighter around me. She stroked my face with her hand comfortingly. "It will be alright to just leave it there for a minute or two...just this once."

"Good...being inside you is the best feeling ever, Jen." I replied. I could have stayed there thrust deep into her vagina unmoving for the rest of my life but I could already feel the tingling in my balls that heralded the need to ejaculate and could feel the build-up of tension in my body screaming for the completion of our love making.

But my sister was ahead of me as always. "I need you to make love to me now, sweetheart!" She whispered in my ear, her voice deep and velvety with need and desire. The voice of the eternal goddess of love filled with the racial memories of love and lust of a million years' experience of woman's conquest of man. An anthropologist knows these things. With those few words my sister Jenny owned me...that night and forever.

I think that both of us were reluctant to relinquish the gentle pleasure of just laying together unmoving with my prick rammed deep into her but the sexual tension was building for both of us and we started to gently grind our loins together so that I was pushing into her in tiny thrusts, probably no more than an inch at a time. Her vaginal muscles were so incredibly strong and elastic that the smallest of movement produced the most fantastic wave of sensation causing my erection to throb inside her. My engorged and sensitised erection felt as though it was being strangled, but then the walls of her vagina seemed to ripple and flow in reciprocation as though her pussy was trying to devour my prick. Her whole body was quivering gently and I realised for the first time that her legs were wrapped tightly around my waist and her heels were drumming furiously on my buttocks.

I must have closed my eyes and when I opened them Jenny's face was very close to mine and I could see tears running down her cheeks in rivulets. Her eyes were closed but she was smiling even though her breath was coming in little shallow sobbing gasps. We both gasped out loud with the intensity of our sexual pleasure, which caused my prick to jerk inside her, sending a sensual thrill coursing through my body and making her call out with pleasure.

"Oh God, YES, Justin..." She gasped. "Do it harder...PLEASE!" She was pummelling my shoulders with her little balled up fists, I was going to have more bruises in the morning but I really didn't give a shit!

I needed no further urging, my rock hard prick was already pulsing with the need to release and I started to thrust long and hard, slowly drawing half my length back and then plunging forward with Jenny raising her hips to meet each thrust, moaning deeply as each penetration hit bottom. We fucked energetically like that for a long time, both moaning and gasping with exertion as we pounded at each other, my sister alternatively sobbing with desire and laughing with joy, her pussy was so wet that my prick felt as though it was being massaged with hot oil and then suddenly I was really near to release, not for the first time but this time I knew I could not hold back any longer and rammed into her faster and faster with all the force of my tired hips and legs.

"A-a-a-a-a-h!" She squealed as I ejaculated deep inside her, my sperm exploding into her in a series of hot pulsing streams which seem to go on forever filling her vagina and spurting backwards around my dick onto our thighs and pooling in the bed beneath us.

I felt as though I had been sucked up by a vortex, whirled around and then hurled back to earth completely sexually and physically drained.

We clung to each other, humping gently my prick still stiff inside her, until her rippling pussy had milked every last drop of spunk from my aching glans. Eventually I slid gently away to lie beside her my outstretched arm laid protectively across her chest, both of us still breathless and panting. After a few moments she rolled over so that her smiling face was above mine and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"You are not a virgin any longer... Little Brother..." She chuckled.

I knew what she had done for me but I did not have the words to thank her or to describe how I felt. She had made me the happiest, most contented and replete man in London...in the world even! She had risked so much to make me happy and I was not even sure if our lovemaking had been good for her, I was too innocent in the ways of sex to know if I had made her orgasm or not. But one terrible thought suddenly invaded by joy filled mind.

"Oh God, Jenny... I shot my load inside you... I didn't use a condom!"

"We didn't have a condom to use, silly..." She laughed. "Besides...I don't think they make them big enough to hold all that goo you filled me with... Have you seen the mess that we have made?" My lovely sister was making a joke of it...trying to make me feel less concerned and guilty.

It took me a quiet moment to summon up the courage to say the words. "I'm sorry Jen...it was my fault I shouldn't have gone all the way... I should have...you know... Pulled-out!"

"My darling, you did not do anything that I did not let you do, or want you to do," she responded.

"But what if you are... If you get, you know... Er...Babies... Er...pregnant?" I stuttered reluctant, almost terrified to use the word.

She laughed again. A tinkling, happy laugh one which heralded the joy of good news or glad tidings. "Silly boy," She chuckled, "I have been taking the new contraceptive pill so we should be OK... They are almost fool-proof you know!" She shook two cigarettes from her packet and lit them then passed one to me.

"The Pill! I hadn't thought of that!" I mumbled taking a deep draft of calming nicotine smoke. I should have realised that my sensible clever sister would not risk her protection to somebody else, even a boyfriend whom she thought a lot of. "I will go down to the barbers shop and get some rubbers tomorrow..." I offered slightly embarrassed by the necessity of talking about condoms to a girl even if it was my sister whom I had just made love to.

"I thought that you were intending to go up to Cambridge tomorrow... That you wanted to leave home for good... leave your poor aunt and your lonely sister behind in the wake of your academic ambitions...?" She teased.

"Er, maybe not just yet..." I grinned sheepishly. Then a terrible realisation struck me. "Oh Jenny, we CAN do it again, can't we... you will let me...?"

She swung her legs off the bed and stood looking down at me smiling. "Right now I need to go to the bathroom to clean up... You need to change that bed...!" She dropped her dressing gown on the floor and stood before me as totally naked as I was but totally unashamed or embarrassed.

I sat on the edge of my bed and finished the cigarette. She hadn't said no and she had implied that she was coming back into my bed. After all she had promised to stay with me for the whole night.

I was no longer a fucking virgin thanks to my wonderful sister...now she needed to show me how to do the things that pleased a woman...

*****

NOTE TO JUSTIN'S STORY:

Justin's Story is a coming of age tale set in the mid-1960s, an era I remember well but... I could not resist using some of the colloquialisms from that time. Younger readers and some not from the UK should be able to work out the meaning of most of the stranger terms...if not we now have the blessing of Google.

GF

*

By the same author and on Literotica

The Touch

A Family Christmas

Wives and Lovers

Lucky Jack