All Comments on 'Breaking the One Rule'

by vampgirl137

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is WORSE than ABUSE

He is NOT a caring dominant just wants to prove he can BEAT her in front of a crowd. Score -10

vampgirl137vampgirl137almost 8 years agoAuthor
Don't want BDSM? Don't read in the BDSM Category

Hi, vampgirl137 here. I'd like to make it very clear that this piece does not focus on a abusive relationship. This piece is a punishment scene between two established kinksters who are playing in a fetish club. The ending makes it clear that the submissive enjoyed her experience and that the dominant is caring.

BDSM stands for Bondage/Discipline, Domination/Submission, and Sadism/Masochism. This piece has every single component. It also states that the submissive is a masochist and her physical response (lubrication) is evidence to her arousal and interest in the scene. If one reads more deeply into the scene, one will notice the scene is from her perspective and not once does she complain, hopes that the punishment will stop, or think negatively about the scene; quite the opposite: she enjoys the crowd watching her, she wants to please him, and she is evidently aroused throughout.

I'm sorry if you were offended, Anon, but you are wrong -- this dominant is not abusive. This is exactly how scenes go between myself and my partner and it is a very nurturing, safe, and sane relationship. If you don't want to read about girls getting paddled, caned, and facefucked in public as punishment, please stay out of the BDSM category and avoid stories tagged "punishment" "exhibitionism" "caning" and "paddle."

Thank you to everyone else who enjoyed the story and rated it highly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Exactly, vamp.

Yes it is severe, but many many couples play (and yes, it is PLAY.. it is consensual, it is a roleplay, she knows exactly what is going on) at more extreme levels than boyfriend and I do.

BDSM encompasses a huge genre of activities and levels of severity.

If you don't like it, don't read it.. that should be obvious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Not my personal type of scene, but a well written one. You have done a good job of showing it is consenual via thoughts and deeds. The post scene makes it clear this is a caring couple, just more thorns than roses. There is plenty of abusive tripe being posted that pretends to be bdsm, that's not what this is. Keep them cumming.

KaeryceKaerycealmost 8 years ago
True scene

While this story shows an extreme side of a punishment, it also shows one of the most neglected aspects of any scene and is rarely spoken about, the aftercare. Going through any scene of any type still requires good aftercare. I love how you showed it, thank you. Shows how a good dom cares for his sub

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Oh, I don't

Nope, Don't want it any more at all. You've decided. You write it. I don't read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous