Breaking the One Rule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He retracted his hand and returned to his position behind her. With a lever built into the bench, he lowered her hips back to their original horizontal position. He began fingering her again, his thumb rubbing circles on her clit while his fingers bounced off her gspot. Soon she was a moaning, begging mess, her hips squirming on the bench.

He spanked her with his free hand, the abused and tender flesh quickly flaring up. Purple bruises and red skin with white welts - a beautifully slutty rainbow for his taking. He gave her a few more hard swats on the ass using his juice-covered hand, then reached for the duffle bag. He pulled out a condom and slid it down his hard cock in a single smooth movement. He stood behind her, his cock pressed against her body.

"Do you want some more?" He asked loudly. It was their favorite call and response, but instead of using it to gauge her pain levels he was using it to humiliate her. He was going to make her beg in front of the dozen kinksters that were watching her defilement.

"Yes, Sir, I want some more." She called back. Her body was already heavily charged with sexual energy and all she wanted was to be fucked.

"And what do you want?" He taunted, using his hand to guide the tip of his cock through her slit slowly.

"I want your cock, sir!" His teasing exacerbated her frustration. "Please, Sir!" she whined. "I want your cock!"

He plunged his full length into her cunt and she let out a gasping moan in response. Her long muscles hugged him as he began thrusting, his hands cupping the inflamed skin. He marveled at the violence she endured for him as his pelvis crashed against her ass and thighs. The metal on the stockade jingled as he fucked her, the smacking sounds of skin and clapping of wood creating a symphony of sex to accompany her vocalizations.

She wavered between profanities and begging, a chorus of "Please, Sir" erupting from her lips as she neared orgasm. His thrusts were evenly paced, but still quick. The position gave him full range of movement and opened her hips so he could fuck her deeply. He felt the spasms of her cunt as she came, thanking him as she did. He did not relent. His hands slid down from her ass to her waist as he leaned over her. Her body was writhing and were it not for the stockade and ankle cuffs, she would have likely pulled away due to overstimulation.

After a minute, his pace changed. He fucked her more roughly, his hips crashing against her in a carnal way. She could hear his breathing as another orgasm built within her. Every stroke of his cock hit her cervix and grazed her gspot in the most delightful of ways. She stared into the crowd, not really seeing them while he pounded her pussy. She was vaguely away of a light weight on her back as her body lurched forward - his glasses had fallen off due to his intense fucking.

She purposefully clenched her cunt around him, heightening the pleasurable sensations. Within a moment, her body took over and she fell into another orgasm as her partner buried himself inside her deeply. His thrusts slowed significantly and she could hear him panting behind her as his orgasm took him over. He ended with shallow thrusts which made her pussy tingle. He paused, still inside of her wetness, to catch his breath and pick up his glasses.

His hands quickly unlatched her ankles and then the stockade. He pulled out, then stepped to the side of bench and lifted the wood to free the girl. As she extricated herself from the bench he pulled a thick beach towel from the duffle bag and spread it across the dungeon floor. He helped her from the bench, then brought her to the floor as he sat down. She curled up against him on her side; her head rest on his chest and her legs stretched out fully.

The crowd had dispersed as the main action had ended. He held her with both arms, one around her back and side and the other cradling her head. His palm covered her ear, effectively shutting out the world as she closed her eyes. Her fingers lazily traced against his forearm, and she shuddered occasionally as she came down.

In the back of her mind she was acutely aware of the destroyed playspace and the responsibility they had to clean it and move out of the area now that they were done. But she wasn't quite ready for that and figured no one could blame her for two more minutes of cuddling with her dominant.

12