All Comments on 'Breaking the Rules'

by Over Stimulated

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worthy story

Enjoyed the plotline but hard to empathize with characters with so much unknown back story. Good stuff none the less. Really wish for another "Perversion & Transgressions" chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
8/10

Definitely one of the best stories I've read as of yet! Loved the plot, loved the relationship between the wife and husband. The descriptions of the sexual encounters became a little repetitive, a lot of the same vocabulary. Also the story would've done alot better with one or two less people or shortening the more vanilla sexual encounters. But overall great read, a few errors here and there with missing words or mispelling and some but nothing too outstanding. Would've loved for you to be more descriptive about the wife and husbands appearance, I felt like I was mostly imagining what she migh have looked like based upon the atypical discriptions. But non the less I loved reading this and I'm hoping there's a part two expaining the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

AFTER HE FINISED HE SHOULD HAVE LEAVE THE HOUSE AND OUT OF HIS LIFE SHE A SUPER SLUT SHE WILL NOT BE HAPPY THE WAY THINGS WERE LIKE BEFORE SHE WILL BE FUCKING EVERTHING ON TWO FEET SHE IS A WHORE S WHORE DEVORSE HER.

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 7 years ago
What a jackass.

What a giant jackass. Overreacted. People do make mistakes and are sorry. He blew up his marriage over a god damned bracelet.

He has no respect for his wife and she should leave his sorry ass.

schulz777schulz777over 6 years ago
what a

stupid story

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 6 years ago
My, my.

Our hero has some anger management issues, hasn't he?

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 6 years ago
It certainly was . . .

. . . an interesting, mildly enjoyable story, well written. However, as I waded through it I was hoping that the wife would experience more pain, regret, and discomfort. It was a dimension that would have added to the story immensely. Didn't he really want the wife to express remorse, begging him to forgive her? Wasn't there. In fact, she seemed to enjoy it more and more as the event stretched on. In any case, the marriage was destroyed. Maybe that would be her final punishment. Another final chapter might give us closure.

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 4 years ago
I liked it

The open ended aspect is something a lot of people seem to have issue with on this site. I think it's a good literary device to keep fantasy alive in our own minds.

I don't think he overreacted at all. Having an open relationship is VERY tricky and the only way it works is if the rules get complete respect, above everything else. Even if the rules seem asinine to one person, especially someone on the outside. Her not wearing that ankle bracelet was a definite lack of respect for the rules, because to him it was important. It starts with one and then you get away without issue and the others start to slip. I've been in almost that exact situation (minus the crazy orgy after), and it was heartbreaking because it did ultimately lead to a catastrophic failure of the rules.

I ended up walking away entirely, with nothing more than a lesson to show for it, so the fact that he's helping her wash up after shows that he really does still love her and wants to figure out what's left for them. My mind can't help but wonder if they salvage their relationship. Maybe they stop being open, maybe he loses respect for her and ultimately they split. Or maybe after a while she proves he can still trust her and they go back to things as they were.

I thought this was incredibly well written and I'm surprised it's scored as low as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nah. If he was half the man described, he would have just told her: "you broke all the rules, bitch. Voluntarily, consensually, willingly, deliberately, wantonly, no regrets, no hesitation, no protests, no reluctance - in my face - disrespecting me; violating our marriage. Get the fuck out, whore" and just thrown her out. Then burned her clothes, the mattress, the furniture and sold the house.

She didn't care about the ankle bracelet; she didn't care about the rules, she didn't care about him. All she loved, all she wanted - was cocks; any kind, anywhere, any time, any way, every hole. True, 22nd century, feminist woman - a two-bit cunt whore.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 1 year ago

She also needs Plan B tomorrow, and an STD test in another day or to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous