Breakthrough Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What she said made sense and when I nodded she continued "I don't like parts of my own body and your father is the same but we're willing to give this a try and I hope you'll be mature enough do the same."

I decided on a compromise and said "How about you two go and take a look around and then come back and tell me what it's like?"

They looked at each other and nodded. "Fair enough" said dad.

He then took a brochure from the desk and handed it to me, "Read this while we're gone. It explains the rules and has a FAQ section for first timers like us. The lady at the other hotel explained everything to us already so your mum and I don't need to read it."

I took the brochure "OK, but I can't promise anything."

My mother said "I don't know about you Philip, but after a quick bathroom break I'm ready to give this a go!"

Dad smiled and said "Same here."

They both went into the bathroom closing one of the sliding doors. The glass was still opaque so I was thankfully spared from seeing them use the facilities, although I could hear everything. When I heard the bathroom door sliding open, I looked up from the brochure only to see them both emerge naked. I quickly looked down again as if I was reading. My face felt hot and I'm sure it was bright red with embarrassment. Without raising my head I was able to see up to their waists.

Dad's cock and balls were swinging about as he opened different cupboard doors near the entrance before apparently finding what he was looking for. He moved forward and pulled out two of the robes we'd seen earlier. Mum's back was to me and I watched her beautiful ass jiggle as she moved. When she suddenly crouched down and bent over to reach for something else in the cupboard, I was treated to a view of parts of her I'd never seen before. My penis surged as I looked at her slightly parted pussy lips and pink asshole. When she stood up she was holding two pairs of flip-flops. I saw her turn towards me and when just before her pussy came into view I looked down at the brochure again.

"OK, we're off! Promise to think about what we talked about."

"Uh huh" I muttered without looking up. I only risked a look when I heard the door open and just glimpsed them both leaving dressed in the robes. Once the door closed, I quickly opened my fly and reached in to free my extremely hard penis from its very uncomfortable confinement. I picked up the hotel brochure and this time actually read it properly. There were lots of tasteful photographs showing beautiful people doing things in the nude. They'd managed to take pictures that made it clear everyone was naked without showing any of the critical bits and I was impressed with the quality of the shots.

The section that interested me the most was the FAQ list. It began with an obvious 'Do I have to be naked?" and other similar topics. The one that interested me most was titled 'What if I get aroused?' The answer was pretty straight forward:

'Getting aroused is a natural and healthy reaction which can affect both men and women equally, but is more obvious in males. As this is an adults only resort showing ones arousal is permitted as long as it doesn't offend other guests. If you can see that someone is bothered by your condition, please be discreet and take appropriate measures. This includes, but is not limited to, covering yourself with a towel, lying on your front or even leaving the area.'

Another question that caught my eye was 'Can we be intimate?' I was stunned to read that the resort provided zone where public acts of sex were actually permitted. There was a small map depicting the location and the following description:

'The area is clearly indicated by signage and includes a pool, gardens and a portion of the beach. Please be aware that anyone can visit this area to engage in, or observe sexual acts. In the rest of the resort we ask you to limit yourselves to light petting and kissing.'

My penis throbbed at the thought of being able to go and watch other people having sex. In many ways this place was like a dream come true for a virginal 20 year old but at the same time it was totally terrifying. I was torn between desperately wanting to get out there and look at others and a crippling fear at the thought of having to be naked myself.

Maybe dad was right and this was the perfect opportunity to grow up and get over my fears. No one here knew who I was, so why should I care what they thought of my body. This wasn't strictly true of course, as my parents knew me rather well. Then again, the thought of them seeing my body, even my weird penis, could be beneficial. They would finally become aware of my problem and could maybe help me get professional help to rectify it.

I realised with a shock that I was actually contemplating getting naked and even allowing my parents and others to see me with an erection. I stood up and returned the brochure to the desk. Endless pros and cons of doing this were going through my mind with the pros gaining the upper hand. I needed to clear my head and decided to go onto the balcony. The heat and humidity hit me like a wall when I stepped outside.

The first part of the balcony was covered but then, due to the angled design of the building, it opened up to the sky. There were four sun loungers and separated by two small tables. I walked to the railing and took a look around. At the end you could see a part of the neighbouring balconies and if I looked down I could see the uncovered portions of the lower floor also. I suddenly realised that I was standing out here in the open with my boner poking out of my shorts. I quickly looked around and was relieved to see that none or the neighbouring units were currently occupied.

Now that I knew I was unobserved, it actually felt surprisingly good. I realised that I'd never in all my 20 years been outside naked with or without an erection. From my location on the fourth floor, I was able see people in and around one of the larger pools directly below us. I could see that my mother's comment about all shapes and sizes was true. At that moment I decided I was going to give this a go and that the best way to do it was to start slowly.

I went back into the room and removed all my clothes. I grabbed my camera and stepped outside again. When I reached the uncovered portion of the balcony I hesitated and took a look around to be sure I was still alone. Seeing no one, I walked over to the railing again. I'd done it! Here I was, Jack Palmer, 20 years of age standing on a hotel balcony in his birthday suit with a boner! I was exhilarated and when I looked around I noticed that I could see myself in the mirror like glass of our balcony door.

I thought I looked rather good, apart from my penis of course. I wanted to remember this moment so I raised my camera and took a few shots. Turning back towards the ocean I took more pictures of the surrounding countryside and the stunning views. My camera had quite a powerful zoom lens and I couldn't resist using it to observe some of the people around the pool. The high resolution viewfinder provided a far higher level of detail than the naked eye and despite feeling a bit like a peeping tom I took more shots, especially of attractive females.

One blond lady caught my eye. She had a wonderful petite figure and a fantastic arse. While her back was turned towards me I shot of a series of pictures and continued to do so as she turned. She was shielding her eyes with her arm so I couldn't see her face clearly but I was more interested in her body anyway. Zooming in I gasped - This was more like it! A real natural beauty compared to the plastic fakes I'd seen earlier in the day. She had small breasts with rather nice large pink nipples. Further down I found a totally shaved pussy and could even see the flaps formed by her lower lips. God this was fantastic -- sure, I was still only seeing a woman rendered in pixels but the real thing was actually down there and if I dared, I could see everything without any technology in between.

I carried on shooting and slowly zoomed out again to get some full body shots. My finger froze on the shutter release as I realised I was looking at my mother! She turned and walked a few steps then my father came into view. A few shots later I stopped. Feeling like a real pervert I retreated into the room.

Sitting down on the bed, I checked the camera display and found I'd taken 167 pictures! Quickly unpacking my laptop, I connected the camera and within a few minutes copied everything to a new folder. I then started looking at the high quality images and the level of detail was incredible. If I zoomed in I could see every mole on a person's body. I flicked past the shots of strangers until I reached those of my mum. She really looked amazing and I took the opportunity to study every inch of her. Her nipples were bigger than I thought and stood proudly on her modest breasts. They looked to be at least 2cm long and on some of the shots cast an amazing shadow on the lower half of her breasts. I loved these pictures!

Skipping forward to the shots of her pussy I could see that I'd been correct and that it was totally hairless. Again, the level of detail was breath-taking and I could even see the wrinkly skin forming her lips. On one of the pictures there was a shiny streak and I zoomed out to see what it could be. It started just below her lips and continued along down her inner thigh. Was it just sweat or was she actually wet from arousal? I scrolled up to her nipples and they looked even larger than on the other images. This was proof enough for me -- my mother was aroused!!

My cock throbbed and I knew what was coming. I dropped the laptop on the bed and rushed to the bathroom. Barely reaching the toilet before the first jet of ejaculate splattered into the porcelain bowl, followed by two more equally impressive bursts. I moaned at the feeling of pleasure that washed over me. As I stood recovering I heard the tell-tale sound of the electronic lock beep just before the door opened. "It's us Jack."

I gasped in panic and grabbed the nearest towel, wrapping it around my waist. "Jack?"

"Um, I'm in the bathroom" I quickly flushed the toilet and moved to the sink just as mum appeared.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yes, fine." As I was drying my hands I remembered my laptop was still displaying the explicit images of her. I walked out of the bathroom and was relieved to see that the screen was facing away from my parents. Trying to look innocent, I settled on the bed and closed the lid as I asked "So, how was it?"

"It was really nice!" said mum "At first we were nervous but everyone was so friendly and after a few minutes we already forgot we were naked."

I nodded and dad said "Have you made a decision about joining us?"

They looked at me expectantly and I could see it was really important to them. I too a breath and said "Yes."

When I didn't add anything they gave me an exasperated look and mum said "Come on Jack, spit it out!"

"OK, well, after careful consideration I've decided that I'll give it a try."

They were both relieved and smiling broadly. Mum rushed to me and leaned down to give me a hug "I'm so proud of you Jack and I'm sure you won't regret it."

"I do have one request. If it's OK with you, can we first just be naked up here?" I quickly added "The balcony is really nice and there are sun loungers and we could sunbathe for a bit."

They both smiled and mum said "Of course. That's a good idea and it'll give you a chance to get used to it."

Without hesitating mum removed her robe and was quickly followed by dad. I stared at them wide eyed, my mouth went dry and I felt my face redden. Mum offered me her hand and when I took it she pulled me to my feet. I tried to look anywhere except at their bodies but she would have none of that and said "Jack, look at me."

I moistened my dry lips and looked into her eyes. She could tell I was terrified and softly said "I meant look at my body, It's OK."

I blinked a few times, gulped and then let my eyes wander. She looked even better than on my photos. Her chest was slightly pink and her lovely breasts capped by those nipples that were at least 2cm long and about as thick as my index finger. God they were beautiful and I wished I could remember drinking milk from them as a baby. Seeing her like this caused the inevitable and I felt my penis lurch and lengthen as it rose.

There was nothing I could do about it and earlier she'd said it was normal so I didn't expect to get into trouble for my reaction. My eyes dropped further and I took in her flat tummy and then the smooth hairless skin between her legs. Her large crinkly lips seemed to be stuck together and hung down between her legs. My penis throbbed and got even harder, I was sure my towel was tenting obscenely. When my gaze returned to her face she smiled and said "Do you want to lose the towel now?"

My hands began to shake and I stammered "Um, yeah, um."

Thankfully dad said "I'm going outside, join me when you're ready." I watched him go and noticed that his penis also looked bigger. Mum said "Don't worry about it Jack. I told you its normal. Actually I'd be worried if you didn't have an erection."

Her words reassured me and I reached down and loosened the towel. I held it in front of me for a moment then revealed all as I dropped it onto the bed. I heard a sharp intake of breath and quickly looked at mum, fearing the worst. Now that she could see my strange penis and tiny balls, would she comment on their appearance? I found her staring at me but, instead of a look sympathy or even disgust that I'd been expecting, she had a big grin on her face.

"Oh Jack, you've really grown up!"

I gulped and she looked me in the eye "Sorry, I couldn't help but stare. You've got a beautiful penis and absolutely nothing to be ashamed of."

My expression must have shown my surprise as she said "What? Why are you looking like that?"

I cleared my throat and said "Um, uh, I just always thought, you know, that there's something wrong with it."

This time she was the one that looked surprised "What do you mean?"

"You know. Its shape and stuff."

"She took another long look at my penis and said "I don't understand, what about its shape?"

"Well, um, most others don't look like that do they?"

"You mean because you're circumcised?"

"No, because it curves downwards."

There -- I'd said it. Mum still looked confused and called "Philip, come here a moment."

I felt a rush of panic as I heard my dad get up and come inside. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Jack thinks there's something wrong with his penis, but it looks perfectly fine to me!"

My dad approached and took a look at my erection. How had this happened? I'd gone from never being seen naked to standing here nude with a massive boner and being inspected by my parents!

"Looks perfectly fine to me, in fact, it's clear you carry the Palmer genes!"

Mum laughed and said "I agree, if you still had your foreskin I don't think I could tell you apart!"

What? Did she mean dad's penis was like mine when erect? I glanced at his and noticed it still looked slightly swollen and that his glans was peeking out from under the foreskin. "Go on dear, show him!" said mum.

This time dad was the one blushing and looking uncomfortable. Mum noticed and said "For heaven's sake Philip, our son's feeling insecure about his penis, just show him that yours is no different." With that she reached over and grabbed dad's penis and gave it a few brief strokes. It had the desired effect and his organ began to rapidly inflate. Once she was happy with its progress she released it and looked at me.

I was staring at his penis as it steadily grew larger. When it reached full erection I was stunned to see that what they'd said was true. His was virtually identical to mine in both size and shape. The downward curve was even more pronounced and I also noticed that is testicles were no longer hanging loose but were tightly pulled up against his groin, just like mine.

The realisation that there was nothing seriously wrong with my sexual organs hit me like a load of bricks. Dad was able to please mum sexually, I'd heard it often enough, which meant that I should be able to do the same! All these years I'd been living in fear that I was a freak and missing out on many of life's pleasures -- what a fool I'd been.

I felt overwhelmed and sat down on the bed. Mum came to me and said "Are you OK Jack?"

I gave her a smile and took a deep breath then said "I'm better than OK. This is such a relief! I've been such an idiot, for years I thought there was something wrong with me and I was too shy to ask you about it."

She sat down next to me and put an arm around my shoulders. "Oh Jack. I'm so sorry. We've failed you as parents. We had no idea you had these insecurities, we just thought you were shy and didn't want to push you."

I felt her stiff nipples and breasts rub against me as she pulled me into a hug and must admit that I rather liked it. "It's OK mum, you had no way of knowing."

"Your mother's right Jack. I should have explained more after you were circumcised. I blame myself for this."

I looked up and found dad looking at me guiltily. "No, it's no one's fault but my own. I never gave you any indication that I was worried and you did explain the facts to me. After the operation I just felt shy as I was different to the other boys and then, when I got older and started looking at stiff on the internet, I saw that I was different in other ways as well."

I disengaged from mum's embrace and stood up facing my dad. "So really, it's not your fault! What's done is done and now we can get on with enjoying our holiday. Thank you both for being such open minded parents, I love you!"

It was an emotional moment and mum was crying softly as she stood. Dad looked equally moved and stepped forward to hug me. I welcomed his embrace, but we separated hastily when we felt our still erect cocks brush against each other. We both laughed and mum joined in. The ice was broken and I felt a huge burden had been lifted.

Dad said "This calls for a celebration! Jack, now that you're 20 do you want to try something with alcohol?"

I was on a high, feeling mature "Yeah, why not!"

We both headed to the minibar and took a look at what was on offer. Dad took a vodka, two cokes and an orange juice. He quickly mixed two drinks with coke and one with orange juice. "Your mum likes a vodka orange."

We took the drinks out onto the balcony to join mum who was already settled on a sun lounger. Dad handed her the drink and then sat on the lounger on her right. I sat on her left and she raised her glass and said "Well cheers you two! Here's to an amazing holiday and new beginning for Jack!"

"Hear, hear!" said dad raising his glass in response.

I blushed slightly and raised my glass "Here's to the best parents in the world!"

I took a sip of my drink and winced slightly at the unusual taste. It wasn't terrible but I think I preferred my cola straight. We settled down on the sun loungers and enjoyed the sounds of the ocean. All of us were quite tired after the lengthy trip and we didn't speak much, just sipped our drinks and relaxed. I was feeling very mellow after I took the last gulp and soon nodded off.

I don't know how long I'd been out when I woke to my parents speaking softly to each other. I kept my eyes shut and eavesdropped. Mum was saying "I'm so glad Jack was brave enough to get naked. It's going to make the rest of this holiday so much better."

"Yeah, now we can visit all those resorts and beaches we planned to!"

"I still feel bad about what he had to go through."

"Me too, but it's no use crying over spilt milk. My focus now is to give him the most amazing and unforgettable holiday ever. Once he's comfortable with it, these islands and all the naked women he'll see will be like a dream come true for a young man!"