Breakthrough Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers

"You're right! This is an opportunity to make sure he doesn't waste another moment of his life, so we've got to do everything to make his introduction to sex as good as it can be."

I heard my dad chuckle softly "You minx, you! I could tell you got excited seeing his hard cock!"

"Philip! Anyway, you're not one to talk. I can't remember the last time you had a boner that quickly!"

"It was seeing you and him together. You know how I love other guys seeing you naked and somehow it being Jack made it even better."

This time my mum chuckled and said "Oh, you're so naughty! But I also have to admit, seeing you guys hard together really got my juices flowing! But we've got to be realistic, Jack probably thinks we're a bunch of old fogies and, once he gets his eyes on some of the young beauties out there, he'll forget us in an instant."

"Maybe, but it's nice to dream about it. We're both willing to do whatever it takes to make him happy so who knows what'll happen. All we can do is offer all the help and support he needs."

I heard a sigh and then mum said "Looks like someone else is having a nice dream too!"

Dad laughed "Good for him!"

"God, his cock is really beautiful. Once he learns how to use it properly he's going to be fighting girls off!"

Their conversation moved to more mundane topics and I tried to digest what I'd just heard. Could this be an alcohol induced dream? I slowly opened my eyes just to see if was really awake. The bright sunlight made it seem legit. It sounded like my parents wanted to introduce me to sex and had even been turned on by me? I barely suppressed moaning aloud at the reaction this caused in me. Was it wrong for us to feel this way? I'd never quite understood why such a big deal was made about incest between consenting adults. Of course they shouldn't produce offspring, but if people loved each other I saw nothing wrong in them expressing these feelings by making love even if they were related.

My mind was spinning at the thought of all the possibilities this opened up.

To be continued...

shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers