All Comments on 'Breast Feeding Ch. 01'

by Ogoaty

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Grammer

Okay! I sighed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The writing.

The writing was so grammatically poor that I couldn't even finish reading this.

lewdalewdaalmost 7 years ago
Wanna bet?

I say tomorrow night she offers a blow job. I am guessing he cannot do that for himself. lol

SchoolgirllikedSchoolgirllikedalmost 7 years ago
Funny Story

It's interesting. The incest starts by the break-down of a breast pump. Funny!

I can't find any grammactical mistake. Maybe the comment of poor grammer came from a grammer teacher. Ha, ha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story, but...

Please please please if you're going to write in English, find a native English speaker to edit your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anon: The writing

So how much you paid to read the story? When will you people get it ... sex and correct grammar can never occupy the same place. Words like Fuck are pronounced, Fuc well thats the way it sounds when fucking ... not everyone is a writer and to have someone do it for you is like asking another to experience fucking your partner ... the experience will not be the same and the writing although the grammar might be correct the story could be fiction or true ... it's not the other person experience ... and what are you doing grading papers?

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Nice story. Both have needs

Next chapter both love each other and both need to share their love

theman1027theman1027almost 7 years ago
Needs an editor

I understand the writer probably speaks English as a second language. This is by far a better story than I could possibly write in say Chinese. That being said the one comment about a native English speaker to edit the story would be a really good idea. Some great things going on in the story, but the dialogue comes off as if I am watching an old Kung Fu movie and I couldn't finish reading it. Kills the immersion in the story when you have to reread lines. Not trying to be too critical as the idea behind the story is solid and with a native English speaking editor could be a really nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I need more.

Oh please , write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ESL!!!

Get an editor to fix your writing before you post!

Viktor912Viktor912almost 7 years ago
Good job

I thought this was a good story, it got me hard. I have a strong fetish for incestious couples. I look forward to reading a continuation.

SchoolgirllikedSchoolgirllikedalmost 7 years ago
Don't stop writing!

I understand that some of the comments are discouraging. But you have your own style and the story is very interesting.

Please get us the chapters that followed.

By the way, what's wrong with the kung fu movies. I think they are better.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
A nice build up to another chapter

Here husband is gone and his daughter is alone.

Maybe he can help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If you’re going to write in English, learn the proper way to write in English

It’s quite obvious that English is not your native tongue. This was so poorly written that I couldn’t make it past the first two sentences. Give up writing in English until you learn how to write properly in English.

Vita2426Vita2426almost 2 years ago

Story possibly could be good, however, the grammer was so horrid I didn't make it past the first couple of paragraphs so I really don't know if it's good or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Start!

Thank You.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous