Breast Suggestions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked almost hypnotized as I continued to latch onto her nipples which were now protruding straight out of her sweater through its coarse weave. I was certain that her pussy was getting just as wet as my dick was getting hard. I was ready to rip open her sweater and latch onto her milkers and suckle like a hungry infant, but I knew it was best to continue to proceed a bit slowly. I told her that men want to know exactly what her breasts look like from all angles. They want to know precisely how wide they are, how round, and how tender the skin of your areola are. She sighed a bit and felt a bit embarrassed. As I pulled on both of her distended nipples through her blouse I said, "Becky, you should be completely proud of your beauty. You should show men your nipples."

As I said this I began to pull and release both of her nipples with a snapping motion. My squeezing became a bit firmer. Her nipples distended as I pulled and plucked her thick nipple flesh and began to also squeeze the flesh of her wide and soft areolas.

Men are dying to touch your big tits and see how thick your nipples are. They want to pull and squeeze and suckle on your nipples. They want to feel the massiveness of your tits and the smoothness of your areola. As I said this, I slid my hands completely inside her blouse and squeezed both of her naked mammoth breasts. They felt so good in my hands that my stiffening cock began to demand release from my tight pants. I began to squeeze them harder and knead them like a loaf of bread. I couldn't get enough of her very firm tits. After just a few minutes of my manhandling of her breasts, the last two buttons of her tight sweater simply gave way and her pure white mohair sweater fell completely open, exposing her womanly delights. Becky was definitely getting aroused. I was certain her pussy was quite wet. Her eyes looked mesmerized like she was about to cuddle her infant or receive the prodding shaft of her lover.

After gasping a second I said, "Becky, you not only have very full bosoms, but your nipples are absolutely spectacular." I continued to knead both of her perfectly shaped melons for all I was worth. I wanted to memorize their shape and fullness. "And your nipples are so large and thick." I said as I bent over to fervently suckle on one of her soft thick pacifiers. Her eyelids began to flutter as she gasped with arousal. Finally I was drinking from her bosoms. Finally I was squeezing them and pinching them to my hearts delight.

Becky stood there and gently moaned while I rolled her nipple tip between my fingers and suckled very hard on her other nipple. They were so long and thick from her excitement they reminded me of a baby's pacifier.

While I nursed and heavily fondled her, she began to get really hot with desire and wet between her legs as she cradled my head and pulled me closer to her. Her role was not to 'judge'. Her thoughts were focused on men having such 'needs' and how she was truly gifted with her female attributes to satisfy this whole part of society. All the lustful needy men of society. She began to think how she wanted to see my manhood and taste my sperm so as to do her duty and satisfy me, of all people.

I then reluctantly released her soft melons from my suckling mouth and made her walk towards the couch by pulling on both of her excruciatingly distended nipples. "Yes Becky, you have been blessed with some very full and firm breasts. You must take great pride in your beauty. You must be happy that you can provide such warmth and comfort to men. You can nourish men with your fruits. Men want so intensely to suckle and be comforted by you." I said all this while I continued to walk her slowly toward the couch with my fingertips grasping her excited nipples.

Becky spoke, "Men want to be comforted. Men have such needs. I should try to nurture them and to comfort them. Your hands feel so strong and warm."

I responded, "Becky, I am so amazed how full these breasts of yours are. They are just so large and delightful that I need to squeeze them some more before we go out to shop. I need to feel your warmth."

Becky then said, with her very erotic young voice, "You like my large b.., br.., breasts don't you?" She seemed so shy, yet her talk was starting to get very explicit and erotic. "You like looking at my big breasts, don't you? You are pulling on my nip... nipples and it's making me feel very very gooood. Ooohhh, that feels so good to have you massage my breasts."

We had almost reached the couch and I was just about ready shove my hard cock into her juicy wet snatch and fuck this delicate beauty for all I was worth, when the doorbell rang. "Oh Christ!" I said.

Looking out the window, I saw that the UPS man had arrived with a delivery of books. As hot and horny as I was, even having to reach down and readjust my cock in my tight pants, I thought that this would be a good time to see how her training would effect her behavior without me around. I said, "Becky, why don't you close one of those buttons on your blouse and I'll wait for you around the corner in the other room while you greet this handsome young guy that is coming to the door. Please be proud if he starts to look at your bosoms too, OK?"

The UPS guy was a short and not altogether unpleasant looking young man. As she opened the door Becky saw him immediately riveted to her swollen nipples poking on her sweater. However, he seemed to be blinking wildly with something caught in his eye. He told her he had a package here, which required her signature. With all his blinking, he dropped his pen, which fell, onto her living room floor. The poor man's eye was watering and he could barely see to find the pen while his other eye was busy staring as much as he could at her large distended nipples.

Becky said, "You look like you have something caught in your eye. Here, let me help you." With that, she grabbed him by his jacket and led him deeper into her living room by the reading light next to the couch. Pushing his head down slightly she reached her slender fingertip towards his now closed eye. His other eye was wide open and only inches from her firm nipples. Her swollen nipples straining to poke out of her loosely knit blouse, tempting his lips beyond belief. Becky gently stroked his eyelid trying to let his tears flush out the speck caught in his eye. She told him to please stand still as she thinks she found the piece of dust in his eye. She then sat down on the couch bringing the man alongside her. She cradled his head in her lap so she could keep him still while she tried to gently sooth his eye.

The UPS guy was almost being held in a nursing position and found himself confronted with a thick brown distended nipple poking partly through the loose knit of her blouse only inches from his lips. Suddenly, he could feel that she had successfully wiped the dust out of his eye. He felt instant relief.

Then, the UPS boy's lips, acting completely on impulse and loosing all self-control, latched onto her almost fully exposed nipple and starting suckling and nursing like a hungry little baby, grabbing and squeezing and mauling her breasts with his hands. The single button on her blouse then popped open and the raw naked flesh of her breasts was completely exposed to his lustful cravings.

Becky let out a big sigh. Her blood started to pulse and she started feeling even more horny than before. She said to herself, Chris is right, men DO have strong needs. They have lust that needs to be satisfied and their lust feels sooo good through my whole body. She told the UPS man, "Oooh... you wonderful man. I didn't realize that my nip...nipples were sticking out like that. You like my breasts don't you? You like how long and thick my nipples are. You want to nurse like a baby." After a few wonderful minutes of this, she was feeling so aroused and she knew that her pussy was as wet as a swamp. She started to feel very erotic and horny, even like a seductress. She asked him "Please suck on my other nipple. That feels soooo, soooo good, you beautiful young man."

Becky's programming seemed to be sinking in quite nicely until remnants of her normal natural instincts started to rise within her. She felt conflicted. She suddenly realized that she was dressed almost like a call-girl and a complete stranger was ravishing her nipples and mauling her bosoms. She was beginning to feel like running away and hiding while at the same time she continued to follow Chris's suggestions of giving service to men. She was confused, but she had an idea. She wanted to free his manhood and release him of his pent up seed. Let him spray his semen out into the world!

The UPS man was crazy with lust and was about to flip her over and penetrate her in a proper missionary position. Becky looked down and saw her glistening, wet nipples exposed for anyone to see. She noticed how erect they were and wondered how she had ever come to be in this situation. She then told herself, no, I need to serve men and relieve their stress. He wants to suckle on my breasts. I should encourage him and even talk dirty talk to him. My pussy is so very, very wet and I'll bet this poor man has a very hard erection too.

Becky then said. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to arouse you so much. Please keep sucking on my breasts. It feels just soooo wonderful. Did you know that they are 34 double-D's. Does that excite you?", Becky said. Knowing this would get him even hotter and make him grope her with even more of a frenetic frenzy. "Yes", she said. "My breasts are a full 34 double D. Do you like how full they feel? Please squeeze them like fruits. Keep sucking them. Suck all the milk out of them."

With that, her right hand fell down to his lap and she began to rub his fully erect penis through his slacks. She hadn't touched a man's penis since her first boyfriend and she was even more excited when she felt how fully erect he was. How damp his slacks had become with his youthful precum. Becky slid down his zipper and reached inside to feel his erect penis through his underwear.

He instantly started pressing his crotch against her hand. He was so ecstatic that her young slender fingers were now rubbing his completely aroused prick, which quickly became free of his underwear. It stuck straight outward and upward. She could feel his male strength and the incredible firmness of his fully aroused member. She was about to bend over and suckle on his penis until he filled her mouth with his seed. But then, he thrusted very firmly into her hand and then, loosing complete control, squirted large amounts of semen all over her fingers and hand and even dripping down onto his own pants which became quite wet with his blissful seed. She wanted to lick it and touch her wet pussy at the same time. The excitement of his climax, the feel of his thick seed on her fingertips, and the constant suckling he was doing on her swollen breasts, finally had it's effect. Becky orgasmed right there. Right on the spot. With his mouth still suckling her bosom and the spasms of his ejaculation beginning to subside. Becky continued to rub his cock and feel his thick seed as she climaxed and made her skirt very very wet indeed.

After he had completed the most intense orgasm he had experienced in a very long time, his lips released from her nipples while his hands continued to hold and caress her full large bosoms. He was in dreamland. Becky's panting from her delicious orgasm began to also subside and they both sat there in a brief moment of total satisfaction.

Almost involuntarily, she raised her fingers to her mouth and licked and sucked the copious amounts of semen that covered them. So there he was, lying down in a breast-feeding position in the lap of this gorgeous young schoolgirl with he cock receding in her warm and wet hand. And there she was with her blouse wide open and the most beautiful hooters he had ever seen jutting outward, still with his lips latched onto one of them as the tremors of his climax slowly receding. He was in total bliss.

Then, as it often is with young boys, he felt an unknown sense of guilt with a bit of embarrassment mixed in. He reached down and zipped up his zipper and said thank you very, very much mam. I am so glad I delivered your package to you, but now I have to go and continue my work.

Becky looked at him smiling. Her blouse completely open. Her firm breasts standing out proudly on her chest. Her nipples beginning to retract and settle down. Becky had a beautiful young smile on her face. "I'm so glad I could serve you and relieve your stress.", she said.

The boy said thank you, thank you very much as he scurried out the door. As he drove away, he looked through the living room window and saw Becky still sitting on the couch with her chest still fully naked and her lips still sucking the delicious tasting semen off of her fingertips. Becky was on display for anyone who would care to look. She was young, half naked, irresistible, and satiated, for the time being.

After the UPS man left. I came out from the next room and immediately came close to Becky. I told her she should come with me to the other room. I didn't want her to be too much on display, after all. As I reached up and firmly grasped both of her full breasts again, I told her what an excellent job she did servicing that man. I told her that she really did her duty to him. I then told her that I also had needs and that I really wanted her to remove my stress also. Immediately after stating that, and once we had just entered her bedroom nearby, I dove onto her breasts with my mouth and began sucking first one breast, then the other. Their tips becoming firm again and erect and glistening with saliva.

Becky's breathing once again began to become deep and heavy. I reached down with one hand and released my fully erect cock from my pants while I continued to aggressively squeeze and suckle on her fantastic tits.

Becky's hand reached for my penis and began stroking it. She could feel the precum starting to issue from its tip. After a few more minutes of me sucking and she rubbing my penis, she then pulled her breast out of my mouth, dropped down to my very erect penis, and said she wanted to drink all of my semen from me as she started sucking on my very, very rigid penis. Becky wanted to fill her mouth with yummy sperm. She wanted to serve me most of all, and relieve my stress. She sucked hard and slowly, bobbing her head up and down with a great deal of suction; a technique that seemed to come naturally to her. She wasn't doing it too fast, as some girls do. She was going rhythmically, slowly, and very firmly just like I imagined her tight pussy to feel. I continue to grasp her breasts and squeeze both of them as I felt an absolutely fantastic orgasm developing within me. Finally, after only a few minutes with this lovely girl, I told her that my milk is coming baby and I started spewing my seed deep within her mouth.

Becky continued to latch onto my cock and sucked and licked the semen out of me until after the third pulse of my orgasm, I was spent. I released her soft breasts as she continued to provide warmth to the tip of my penis by keeping it in her mouth and gently licking and cleaning it up to get every last drop of seed that I had spilled. I was in heaven.

12