Breast Suggestions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers

"Here you go Barbie. I brought you a nice glass of milk that I'm sure you really want to drink" he said. When he put it that way, as a direct suggestion, she quickly said "Thank you. That's so nice" and she drank the glass in one smooth gulp. Her lips were stained white with the moist milk they had touched.

Chris continued "Milk is really what you like to drink isn't it? It's something your body was made to produce too, isn't that true dear?" Chris could finally get his hands on her soft naked fresh. She had one fucking hot body! He told her how wondrous she was while his hands cupped the undersides of her full breasts. He complimented her on the fullness of her nurturing melons, her hooters, her full large tits and what an amazingly beautiful shape they had. They indeed sat very proudly on her chest. Round and full with upturned nipples and beautiful areola. Barbie could not help but smile slightly, appreciating God's gifts in spite of the vulgar language he was using.

Becky was now beginning to feel an extra fullness in her breasts, they were becoming exceedingly firm indeed as they began to swell with her new nubile milk supply beginning to be produced due to the drug. Chris explained that she was now going to start experiencing what it meant to be a full and complete woman. That she would soon be able to produce the milk of Eve meant to nourish mankind. Meant for her to do her duty as a newly transformed woman.

She wasn't quite sure what Chris was referring to but her breasts were indeed swelling and were soon to be about a half a bra size bigger as she began being filled with her womanly nectar. Once the process was complete, this timid religious beauty would need to nurse someone every other day or so. This nectar was not meant to nourish a newborn baby, rather she would produce a smaller volume of her luscious liquid, just enough to nurse and satisfy a lustful man while causing his cock to harden and harden until he pounded into her reaching a mind-numbing orgasm. She would be able to express the milk herself, if need be, but she would learn to crave seducing a man to suckle her with his lips. That was what she was now meant for.

Chris began squeezing her breasts, avoiding her yearning nipples. Barbie instinctively tried to push his hands off of her but he continued telling her of her womanliness and wholesome life-sustaining flesh; God's beautiful creation. These words, inspired from the holy book, gave her purpose and made her proud to service him. Her hands went limp to her side as she began feeling the stimulation his hands were producing.

Chris weighed each breast in his hands, a very overflowing bounty she possessed indeed. The more he squeezed and caressed her breasts, the more her nipples demanding stimulation. Her pussy was also becoming quite lubricated. The only other time a man touched her in this way was when she and Timmy snuck up into the choir stand at church and committed the ultimate carnal act. He had broken her cherry and they had shared in ecstasy together. Shortly after their affair Barbie decided to go on the pill, but sadly Timmy moved away and their affair was short-lived. Nonetheless, Barbie remained on the pill, just in case something like this was ever to happen again. Her pussy yearned for stimulation once again.

Chris could tell how dreamy-eyed Barbie was getting. She was getting weak in the knees as he kneaded her breasts and he even dropped a hand down to caress the lips of her pussy. He was now rubbing her clitty while he continued to weigh her breast in his hand. Barbie's knees were beginning to rock back and forth a bit as her pussy was begging for a pounding. Her nipples were like hard rocks and had lengthened and swollen but were sadly unattended to.

Finally, Chris brought both his thumbs and forefingers up to grasp her yearning nipples. Barbie let out a sigh. He rubbed her nipples in small circles, plucking and flicking at them like a child playing with toy. He rubbed them with the palms of his hands and then pinched them slightly with his fingertips. He pulled on them gently and rolled them in circles. He released them and traced circles around her nipples on the thin smooth flesh of her areola. He flicked them, then pinched them, then released them over and over. Barbie was getting wetter and wetter. She was dying for the sucking feeling of his lips on her breasts.

"Suck on my tits Chris! Please suck on my tits oh God!" she said. So Chris, with one last hard pinch on both nipples, bent his head over and latched onto her left nipple sucking it firmly. He licked her nipple and then grasped all of this one breast with both hands as he really bored down on her nipple, sucking like a vacuum cleaner. Her pussy juices were flowing smoothly as she felt a swelling in her bosom and finally her new motherly liquid began to flow.

Chris tasted his success. Her breast was producing the fine tasting sweet fluid of lust, of sex, of warm woman's milk. It was simply delicious as he continued to suckle and squeeze her. He was thirsty and he was horny. His cock was beyond rock hard and could no longer be restrained in his pants so he dropped one hand down to release his pants and let them fall onto the floor. He then switched to the other lonely nipple. Her rock hard nubbin that yearned for the attention the other breast had just received. Latching onto her right nipple he reached down with both hands and picked up this tiny nubile beauty off of the floor as he thrust his huge cock into her very tight wet pussy, her legs instinctively wrapped around him.

Barbie screamed with delight and Chris, grasping her by the hips, pumping into her; in and out, in and out. He released her breast and stood up completely straight and really started to give her a pounding of raw wet sex. Her breasts were bouncing back and forth, to and fro, as he pumped into her. Realizing this would be easier to do lying down on the couch, he literally threw the both of them down onto the couch with her head laying on the arm rest.

Chris then seriously continued pounding into her pussy still grasping her by the hips. Her breasts were being squished under the weight of him as they continued to release small amounts of her warm and wonderful woman's milk. Barbie screamed again with a mind-numbing orgasm as he continued to pound her pussy, providing much needed pressure on her red hot clitty. He reached up and squeezed her left breast again as he continued to pound hard, trying to put as much pressure on her clitty as he could. The squeezing and pounding produced a second thunderous orgasm in her as she succumbed to his manhandling. She was a woman. She was fulfilling God's work. She wanted his sacred semen deep within her.

As Barbie began to catch her breathe her lips sought Chris's and they kissed deeply and forcefully. Her hand then slipped down between them and squeezed his ball sack, trying to force his semen out of him. That sensation, that exquisite pressure was exactly what Chris needed and he let loose with a loud grunt as he thrust one last time into her and flooded her pussy with his seed. Over and over he thrust his cock into her as he spasmed his seed deep within her womb.

They both fell limp and laid upon each other gasping to catch their breath as Becky, wearing only her half-cup bra cradling her overly large bosoms as if offering them to him on a platter, walked over to them and gazed upon their nakedness, the odor of carnal lust in the air. Becky smiled. "Dinners ready", she said.

mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers
12